That’s what you always say.
我很快回来
Won’t be long.
我可不一定了
But I might be.
我就知道这是真的
I knew it was real.
亲爱的凯罗琳
O THER MO THER. ; Dearest Coraline,
斯宾客小姐和匪思波小姐邀你饭后下楼玩
Miss Spink and Miss Forcible
have invited you downstairs after lunch.
希望你喜欢我给你准备的新衣服
爱你的,妈妈
I hope you like the new outfit I made you.
Love, Mother.
坏比家里也有只像你这样的猫
Wybie’s got a cat like you at home.
不是那个安静的坏比,是个很罗嗦的家伙
Not the quiet Wybie.
The one that talks too much.
你一定是另一只猫
You must be the other cat.
不,我不是什么另一只,我就是我
No, I’m not the other anything. I’m me.
嗯…你的眼睛不是纽扣的
Um… I can see you don’t have button eyes,
如果你还是那只猫,你怎么会说话?
but if you’re the same cat,
how can you talk?
我就是会
I just can.
我家那边的猫就不会说话
Cats don’t talk at home.
– 不会?
– 不会
– No?
– Nope.
显然你对这些很在行
Well, you’re clearly
the expert on these things.
毕竟我只是一只又大又肥的软脚猫
After all, I’m just a big fat wuss puss.
回来,好吗?
抱歉我那么说了,真的很抱歉
Come back. Please?
I’m sorry I called you that. I really am.
你怎么来这的?
How’d you get here?
我来这有一会了
I’ve been coming here for a while.
这是我们的一个游戏
It’s a game we play.
她讨厌猫,不让我进来
She hates cats and tries to keep me out,
当然她做不到,我来去自如
but she can’t, of course.
I come and go as I please.
另一个妈妈讨厌猫?
The other mother hates cats?
跟我认识的妈妈不一样
Not like any mother I’ve ever known.
什么意思?她很好啊
What do you mean? She’s amazing.
也许你认为这个世界是你成真的美梦
可你错了
You probably think this world
is a dream come true, but you’re wrong.
另一个坏比这么说的
The other Wybie told me so.
胡说,他不会说话的
That’s nonsense. He can’t talk.
或许没有跟你说而已
Perhaps not to you.
我们猫的感觉比人灵敏多了
We cats, however,
have far superior senses than humans,
既能看,又能闻,还能…
and can see and smell and…
嘘!
Shh!
有声音,就在那…
I hear something. Right over…
嘿,坏比
Hey, Wybie.
她几乎全♥裸♥了!
She’s practically naked!
我是七大洋的海上女妖
I’m known as the siren
of all seven seas
海之杀手
The breaker of hearts by the bay
一旦发现你跟弯腿女人出海
So if you go swimming
With bowlegged women
我会偷走你的心
I might steal your weak heart away
哦,我的天
Oh, my God.
一个丑陋的海上女巫也许会穿过波浪
A big-bottomed sea witch
May bob through the waves
将水手引入歧途
And hope to lead sailors astray
可一个正直的海之女神
一定会凸显紧身胸衣
But a true ocean goddess
Must fill out her bodice
呈现出致命的诱惑
To present an alluring display
哦!当心胸大的老闷骚
Oh! Beware of old oysters
too large in the chest
把她们都打趴下
Let’s banish them from the buffet
我更加丰满
I’m far more nutritious
你臭如死鱼
You smell like the fishes
是鬼的声音吗?
Did I hear a banshee?
你是因妒成恨
You’re sea green with envy
你个美人鱼女巫
This mermaid enchantress
不,我,维纳斯的化身
No, I, Birth of Venus
– 会让水手们昏睡…
– 会让水手们整日昏睡
– Will send sailors swooning…
– Will send sailors swooning all day
我不敢看
I can’t look.
准备好断腿了吗,阿咪?
Ready to break a leg, Miriam?
我们的一切献给剧院,小四
Our lives for the theater, April.
“人类是一件多么了不起的杰作!
多么高贵的理性!”
OTHER FORCIBLE: ” What a piece of work
is man! How noble in reason!”
“多么伟大的力量!”
OTHER SPINK: “How infinite in faculty.”
“多么优美的仪表!多么文雅的举动!”
“In form, in moving
how express and admirable!”
“在行为上多么像一位天使!”
OTHER FORCIBLE: “In action like an angel.”
“在智慧上多么像一位天神!”
OTHER SPINK: ” In apprehension
how like a god!”
“宇宙之化!”
OTHER FORCIBLE:
“The beauty of the world!”
“万物之灵!”
(哈姆雷特名段,前五句引朱生豪,后两句引卞之琳)
OTHER SPINK: “The paragon of animals!”
太棒了!
Yeah!
嘿,小宝贝
Hey, there.
好玩嘛?亲爱的?
Was it wonderful, dear?
哦,太好玩了!她们从半空荡下来
又把我从座位上拉起来!
Oh, yeah. They swooped down
and pulled me right out of my seat,
哦,对了,其实斯宾客和匪思波夫人
其实她们一点都不老
Spink and Forcible,
only they weren’t old ladies.
都是装的呢,然后
我就飞到了半空,真是太…
That was just a disguise. But then,
I was flying through the air, and it was…
简直像魔法世界
It was magic.
你真的喜欢这里吧,对吗,凯罗琳?
You do like it here, don’t you, Coraline?

Uh-huh.
晚安了,坏比
Good night, Wybie.
你要是愿意,就可以永远呆在这
You could stay here forever if you want to.
– 真的?
– 当然了
– Really?
– Sure.
我们一起唱歌♥玩游戏
妈妈还会给你做你最爱吃的
We’ll sing and play games,
and Mother will cook your favorite meals.
只是还有那么一点点事情要先处理
There’s one tiny little thing we need to do.
– 什么呀?
– 这个嘛,是给你准备的惊喜哦
– What’s that?
– (CHUCKLING) Well, it’s a surprise.
送给你的,小可爱
For you, our little doll.
黑色是历来的传统
Black is traditional.
不过你要是喜欢粉色
橙红色,或者黄绿色…也是可以的
But if you’d prefer pink
or vermillion or chartreuse…
不过(你的纽扣要是这么好看)可会惹我嫉妒哦
Though you might make me jealous.
不要!你别想给我的眼睛缝上纽扣!
No way!
You’re not sewing buttons in my eyes!
但如果你想留在这,就得同意
But we need a “yes”
if you want to stay here.
针很尖的,根本没感…
So sharp you won’t feel a…
好吧,你自己做决定,亲爱的
There, now. It’s your decision, darling.
只要你好,我们就开心
We only want what’s best for you.
我要上♥床♥了,现在就睡!
I’m going to bed. Right now!
– 上♥床♥?
– 还没吃饭呢?
– Bed?
– Before dinner?
我真的真的很累了
I’m really, really tired. Yeah.
只想倒头就睡
I just need to sleep on things.
亲爱的,玩了一天当然累了
我去给你盖被子
Well, of course you do, darling.
I’ll be happy to tuck you in.
不用了,谢谢
你已经做得够多的了
Oh, no, thanks.
You’ve done so much already.
别客气,我…
You’re welcome. And I…
我们,一点也不急,亲爱的
We aren’t worried at all, darling.
很快,你就会和我们一样看这世界了
(只是眼光,还是眼睛?)
Soon you’ll see things our way.
怎么了,凯罗琳?不想和我们玩吗?
DRAGONFLIES: What’s wrong, Coraline?
Don’t you wanna play?
耶!我真想抱抱你的脸!
Yeah! I wanna hug your face!
镇定!大兵!
GIRAFFE DOLL: Get a grip, soldier!
– 嘿!
– 嘿!
GIRL. ; Hey!
BO Y. ; Hey!
你眼睛上的纽扣呢?
Where’s your buttons, Loper?
你是想呆在这吧?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!