You want to stay, don’t you?
呆瓜,我今晚就回家
再也不回来了!
Going home tonight, robots,
and I won’t be back.
快睡,快睡,快睡…
Go to sleep. Go to sleep. Go to sleep.
快睡,快睡…
(ECHOING) Go to sleep. Go to sleep.
还有一点点小事情要处理…
O THER MO THER. ;
…a tiny little thing we need to do.
快睡,快睡,快睡…
CORALINE. ; Go to sleep.
Go to sleep. Go to sleep.
针很尖,你根本不会痛
O THER FATHER. ;
So sharp you won’t feel a thing.
快睡,快睡…
CORALINE. ; Go to sleep. Go to sleep.
很快,你就会和我们一样看这世界了
O THER MO THER. ;
Soon you’ll see things our way.
老妈!老爸!
Mom! Dad!
哦,天啊,我还在这?
Oh, God. I’m still here?
嘿,那个谁!
Hey, you!
那个妈妈在哪?我要回家!
Where’s the other mother?
I wanna go home.
等你妈妈的精神再好起来
一切就都好了
All will be swell,
soon as Mother’s refreshed.
她的生机就是我们的生机
Her strength is our strength.
妈妈不在时,不得谈话哦
Mustn’t talk when Mother’s not here.
你要是不跟我说,我就去找坏比
If you won’t even talk to me,
I’m gonna find the other Wybie.
– 他会帮我
– 没用的
– He’ll help me.
– No point.
他成天哭丧着个脸,妈妈不喜欢…
He pulled a long face,
and Mother didn’t like it.
你以为自己这是在干嘛?
And what do you think you’re doing?
我要离开这,看不出来嘛
Well, I’m getting out of here.
That’s what I’m doing.
嗯?
Huh?
有点不对劲,那口古井不是应该在这吗?
Something’s wrong.
Shouldn’t the old well be here?
这里什么也没有
Nothing out here.
这里是这个世界的留白
It’s the empty part of this world.
她只创造了那些能够取悦你的新奇玩意
She only made
what she knew would impress you.
为什么,她为什么想要我留下?
But why? Why does she want me?
我猜,她是想有什么东西可爱吧
She wants something to love, I think.
一些她还没得到的东西
Something that isn’t her.
又或者,她只是想吃点什么
Or maybe she’d just love something to eat.
吃?别瞎说,妈妈才不吃女儿呢
Eat? That’s ridiculous.
Mothers don’t eat daughters.
我也说不准,你味道怎么样?
I don’t know. How do you taste?
嗯?
CORALINE: Huh?
明明是往反方向走的,怎么又回来了?
But how can you walk away from something
and still come back to it?
世界是圆的
Walk around the world.
这世界也太小了
Small world.
等等
Hang on.
住嘴!那只不过是只马戏团的跳鼠!
Stop! He’s one of the circus mice!
我向来不怎么喜欢耗子
I don’t like rats at the best of times,
更何况这只还敲锣打鼓得闹腾
but this one was sounding an alarm.
好猫咪
Good kitty.
有人说,最高傲的灵魂也会被爱融化
They say even the proudest spirit
can be broken with love.
自然,巧克力人人都爱,来一颗?
Of course, chocolate never hurts. Like one?
这些可可甲虫可是从桑给巴尔(东非某部)来的
They’re cocoa beetles from Zanzibar.
我要回到我爸爸妈妈身边
I want to be with my real mom and dad.
放我走
I want you to let me go.
女儿能这么跟母亲说话吗?
Is that any way to talk to your mother?
你不是我妈妈
You aren’t my mother.
马上道歉,凯罗琳!
Apologize at once, Coraline!
就不!
No!
我数到三
I’ll give you to the count of three.

One.

Two.
三!
Three!
你干嘛呀?!疼死了!
What are you doing? Ow! That hurts!
等你学会怎么做个乖女儿
我再放你出来
You may come out when you’ve learned
to be a loving daughter.
谁在那?
Who’s there?
嘘!那老女人可能在偷听
TALL GIRL GHOST: Hush! And shush.
For the beldam might be listening.
你是说…那个妈妈?
You… You mean the other mother?
你们是谁?
Who are you?
我们都不记得自己叫什么了
Don’t remember our names,
可我还记得我的真妈咪
but I ‘member my true mommy.
你们怎么会在这?
Why are you all here?
那个老女人
GHOST CHILDREN: The beldam.
她从娃娃的眼睛里,偷♥窥♥我们的生活
She spied on our lives
through the little doll’s eyes.
她看到我们不开心
BOY GHOST: And saw that we weren’t happy.
于是,她就拿奇珍异宝诱惑我们
TALL GIRL GHOST:
So she lured us away with treasures.
– 还有美味的糖果
– 还有好玩的游戏
– And treats.
– SWEET GIRL GHOST: And games to play.
只要我们想得到,她就办得到
BOY GHOST: Gave all that we asked.
可我们还要更多
SWEET GIRL GHOST:
Yet we still wanted more.
于是就任她缝了双眼
TALL GIRL GHOST:
So we let her sew the buttons.
她说,她爱我们
BOY GHOST: She said that she loved us.
可她,把我们关在这里
TALL GIRL GHOST: But she locked us here.
吸干了我们的生命
GHOST CHILDREN: And ate up our lives.
她可休想把我一辈子关在小黑屋
Well, she can’t keep me in the dark forever.
除非她不再想要我(的命)了
Not if she wants to win my life.
我要想活下去,就得打败她!
Beating her is my only chance.
要是,你真的逃出去了
Perhaps, if you do win your escape,
就能帮我们找眼睛
you could find our eyes.
她把你们的眼睛也拿走了?
Has she taken those, too?
嗯,小姐,老女人
还把我们的眼睛藏了起来
Yes, miss. And hidden them.
只要你能找到我们的眼睛
我们的灵魂,就能解脱了
BOY GHOST: Find our eyes, mistress,
and our souls will be freed.
我…
I…
我尽力
I’ll try.
是你?
Wybie?
是她干的吗?
Did she do this to you?
– 但愿这样好受些…
– 嘘!
– I hope that feels…
– Shh!
凯罗琳,是你吗?
OTHER MOTHER: Coraline? Is that you?
快走!
Let’s go!
凯罗琳!
OTHER MOTHER: Coraline!
快!她还会伤害你的
Come on! She’ll hurt you again.
凯罗琳!你竟敢忤逆母亲!
OTHER MOTHER: Coraline!
How dare you disobey your mother!
凯罗琳!
OTHER MOTHER: Coraline!
我回来了!
I’m home!
有人在吗?
Anybody here?
喂?喂!
Hello? Hello, hello!
老爸?
Real Dad?
老妈?
Real Mom?
哦,老妈买♥♥的!
Oh, Mom’s groceries!
真恶心
That’s disgusting.
我想死你们了,你们…
I missed you guys so much, you’ll never…
– 哦,大嘴坏比
– 啊?
– Oh. The Wybie that talks.
– Huh?
那个,啥,你还记得我给你的娃娃吗?
Yeah, so, you know that old doll I gave you?
呃…
Um…
我奶奶可真生气了,说那是她妹妹的
My grandma’s real mad.
Says it was her sister’s.
– 就是那个失踪的
– 那娃娃是你偷出来的,对吧?
– The one that disappeared.
– You stole that doll, didn’t you?
那个,娃娃看起来像你嘛,我就想…
Well, it looked just like you, and I figured…
它本来是不是长得就像“拓荒少女”
后来又像“哈克·芬”
It used to look like this pioneer girl,
then Huck Finn Jr.,
然后又像《小顽童》里的女孩
又扎辫子又系丝带…
then it was this Little Rascals chick
with all these ribbons and braids and…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!