那些小孩的灵魂
只要是被你困在这里的
the dead children,
everyone you’ve trapped here.
就这么定了
Deal.
你得先给我个提示
Not till you give me a clue.
哦,好吧
Oh, right.
在我为你独创的三处奇观中
In each of three wonders
I’ve made just for you,
每一处都藏着一枚
肉眼看不见的幽灵之眼
a ghost’s eye is lost in plain sight.
关于我爸妈的提示呢?
And for my parents?
好吧,不说就不说
Fine. Don’t tell me.
就这么定了
It’s a deal.
她说的“奇观”是指什么呢?
What does she mean, “wonders?”
不要!
No!
停下!
(GASPS) Stop!
它们偷这个干嘛?
Why steal this?
哇!
Wow!
肯定是那个!
That must be it!
抱歉
(GARBLED) Sorry.
真抱歉,是妈妈♥逼♥我的
So sorry. Mother making me.
我也不想伤害你!
Don’t wanna hurt you!
拿着!
Take it!
上帝保佑你,小姐,你找到我了!
Bless you, miss. You found me!
可还有两只眼睛没找到呢
But there’s two eyes still lost.
别急,我知道怎么做了
Don’t worry. I’m getting the hang of it.
是珍珠诶
The pearl.
– 小贼!
– 小贼!
– Thief!
– Thief!
– 还给我!
– 还给我!
– Give it back!
– Give it back!
– 小贼!
– 小贼!
– Thief!
– Thief!
还给我!
OTHER SPINK: Give it back!
– 小贼!
– 小贼!
– Thief!
– Thief!
– 还给我!
– 小贼!
– Give it back!
– Thief!
– 小贼!
– 还给我!
– Thief!
– Give it back!
– 还给我!
– 小贼!
– Give it back!
– Thief!
– 还给我!
– 还给我!
– Give it back!
– Give it back!
小贼!
Thief!
– 小贼!
– 小贼!
– Thief!
– Thief!
住手!住手!贼!贼!
Stop! Stop! Thief! Thief!
小贼!住手!
OTHER FORCIBLE: Thief! Stop!
快,巫婆的动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥松开了
Hurry on, girl. Her web is unwinding.
哦,坏比
Oh, Wybie.
老巫婆!我才不怕!
Evil witch! I’m not scared!
你好啊,咕噜巴沙卡
Hello, galoobooshka.
我叫凯罗琳
I’m Coraline.
你是在找这个吗?
Is this what you’re looking for?
你以为赢是好事吗?
You think winning game is good thing?
赢了以后你就得回家
觉得一切很无聊,又被爸妈忽视
You’ll just go home and be bored
and neglected,
变成老样子,还是留在这陪我们吧
same as always. Stay here with us.
我们会认真听你说话,陪你欢笑
We will listen to you and laugh with you.
只要留下,你就会心想事成,应有尽有
If you stay here,
you can have whatever you want.
永远都会!
Always!
你根本不懂,对吧?
You don’t get it, do you?
我是不懂
I don’t understand.
你当然不会懂
Of course you don’t understand.
你不过是她照着波波先生的样子做的傀儡
You’re just a copy she made
of the real Mr. B.
我现在连那都算不上了
(DISTORTED) Not even that anymore.
不要!
No!
不要!
No!
不要!
No!
哦,天,我输了,一切都完了
Oh, God. I’ve lost the game.
I’ve lost everything.
我想我跟你说过
我向来都不怎么喜欢耗子
I think I mentioned
that I don’t like rats at the best of times.
你好像是说过这样的话
I think you might have said
something like that.
貌似,你正缺这个
It looked like you needed this one, however.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我要进屋了,还要找我爸妈呢
I’m heading inside.
I still have to find my parents.
快进来!
Come on, quickly!
你回来了啊
So you’re back.
还带了只脏东西回来!
And you brought vermin with you.
不是,我…
No. I…
带回个朋友
I brought a friend.
你知道,我爱你
You know I love you.
你的表达方式也真特别
You have a very funny way of showing it.
那些幽灵之眼呢?
So where are they? The ghost eyes?
等等,游戏还没结束呢,对吧?
Hold on. We aren’t finished yet. Are we?
我想,应该没有吧
No, I suppose not.
毕竟,你还要找到你父母再说,不是吗?
After all, you still need to find
your old parents, don’t you?
真可惜,你掉了这…宝贝
Too bad you won’t have this.
学聪明点,小姐
就算你赢了,她也不会放你走!
Be clever, miss.
Even if you win, she’ll never let you go!
我知道你把他们藏哪里了
I already know where you’ve hidden them.
是嘛,那就找出来啊
Well, produce them.
他们就在门后面
They’re behind that door.
哦,是嘛?
Oh, they are, are they?
在那
(WHISPERS) There.
老妈,老爸
Mom. Dad.
继续啊,开门吧
他们肯定在,没错的
Go on. Open it. They’ll be there, all right.
你错了,凯罗琳,他们不在这
You’re wrong, Coraline. They aren’t there.
这下,你可永世都得留在这了
Now you’re going to stay here forever.
不,我才不要!
No, I’m not!
不!
OTHER MOTHER: No!
你这爱撒谎的死丫头!
You horrible cheating girl!
不!你在哪!?
No! Where are you?
你这自私的丫头!
You selfish brat!
竟敢忤逆你的母亲?
You dare disobey your mother?
拜托,帮我关门!
Please shut it!
别离开我!别离开我!
OTHER MOTHER:
Don’t leave me! Don’t leave me!
没有你,我会死的!
I’ll die without you!
凯罗琳,我们回来了
MOM: Coraline, we’re home.
老妈!老爸!我想死你们了!
Mom! Dad! I missed you so much!
想我们?哦,不是吧
你把我最喜欢的雪花玻璃球打破了
Missed us? Oh, no.
You broke my favorite snow globe.
不是我打破的
肯定是你们逃出来的时候弄破的
I didn’t break it.
It must’ve broke when you escaped.
还把膝盖划破了
And cut your knee.
凯罗琳,我是让你数窗户
Coraline, I asked you
to count all the windows,
可没让你拿脚踹它们啊
not put your knee through them.
– 可…
– 赶紧去洗洗干净
– But…
– Well, get yourself cleaned up.
– 晚上咱们出去吃
– 我们要好好庆祝
– We’re going out tonight.
– (EXCLAIMS) We got a lot to celebrate.
你是说园艺目录?
You’re talking about your garden catalog?
当然了,还能有什么?
Of course. What else?
可你们身上还有雪呢…
CORALINE: But look at the snow on your…
你想什么呀,凯罗琳?
What’s gotten into you, Coraline?
– 那要定郁金香吗?
– 干嘛用的?
– So, gonna order the tulips?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!