Hmm.
呃!
Ew!
知道么,我从没进过粉色城♥堡♥
You know, I’ve never been inside
the Pink Palace.
怎么可能
You’re kidding.
奶奶会杀了我的
她觉着那儿很危险什么的
Grandma’d kill me.
Thinks it’s dangerous or something.
危险?
Dangerous?
– 她有个双胞胎妹妹
– 然后?
– Well, she had a twin sister.
– So?
还是孩子时,她的妹妹就失踪了
When they were kids,
Grandma’s sister disappeared.
她说是被拐走的
She says she was stolen.
拐走?
CORALINE: Stolen?
你怎么看?
Well, what do you think?
不知道,也许她自己走失了
I don’t know. Maybe she just ran away.
坏比恩!
LOVAT: Wyborne!
– 看,我得走了
– 等一下
– Look, I gotta go.
– Wait a minute.
– 欢迎回来,亲爱的
– 嗨
– Welcome back, darling.
– Hi.
你真是太贴心了
给我们送来切达干酪,凯罗琳
So thoughtful of you
to send this nice cheddar, Coraline.
切达干酪?哦!那些老鼠饵
Cheddar? Oh! The mice bait.
可以去叫下你♥爸♥爸吗?他一定饿死了
Would you go fetch your father?
I bet he’s hungry as a pumpkin by now.
你是说另一个爸爸
You mean my other father.
也是更好的爸爸,亲爱的,他在花♥园♥里
Your better father, dear.
He’s out in the garden.
不过我父母根本没时间弄花♥园♥
But my parents don’t have time to garden.
嗯!
Mmm!
去吧
Go on.
哦!
Oh!

Hey.
我喜欢你的花♥园♥!
I love your garden!
是我们的花♥园♥,凯罗琳
Our garden, Coraline.
别挠了!
Stop tickling me!
女儿有麻烦了
Daughter in distress.
别挠了,你们这些龙啮花
Tickle no more, you dragon snappers.
她说要吃晚饭,早饭,吃饭了
Well, she says it’s time for dinner,
breakfast, food.
跳上来,孩子,给你看点东西
Hop on, kiddo.
I wanna show you something.
真不敢相信是你做的
CORALINE: I can’t believe you did this.
妈妈说你会喜欢的
OTHER FATHER: Mother said you’d like it.
孩子,她非常了解你
Boy, she knows you
like the back of her hand.
嗯,好吃
Mmm. So good.
我喜欢早晚混合餐
I love dinner-breakfast-food.
凯罗琳,波宾斯基先生邀请你
Coraline, Mr. Bobinsky has invited you
饭后去看跳鼠表演
to come see the jumping mice perform
after dinner.
真的吗?那个自称无所不知的坏比说
那只是波波先生的白日梦
Really? That know-it-all Wybie
said it was all in Mr. B’s head.
我就知道他弄错了
I knew he was wrong.
这个世界的一切都是对的,孩子
Well, everything’s right in this world, kiddo.
你♥爸♥爸和我会收拾
你和你的朋友去楼上玩吧
Your father and I will clean up
while you and your friend head upstairs.
我的朋友?
My friend?
哇,另一个坏比,你好,“为何而生”
Great. Another Wybie.
Hello, Why-Were-You-Born.
喂!
Hello!
我想他少说点你会更喜欢
所以我改装了他
I thought you’d like him more
if he spoke a little less. So I fixed him.
– 那他不会说话吗?
– 不会
– So he can’t talk at all?
– Nope.

Hmm.
我喜欢
I like it.
去吧,你们俩,玩得开心点
Now, run along, you two, and have fun.
你说不了话真是太好了
You’re awful cheerful
considering you can’t say anything.
不疼,对吗,她…
It didn’t hurt, did it, when she…
哇哦!
CORALINE: Whoa!
酷毙了!
Cool!
看看你!
CORALINE: Look at you!
女士们先生们
为了吸引你们的眼球,满足你们的感官
OTHER BOBINSKY: Lady and gentleman,
for to tickle your eyes and ears
让你们心神激荡
and making hearts to thump,
我,赛吉·亚历山大·波宾斯基
I, Sergei Alexander Bobinsky,
向各位隆重介绍
am introducing my astoundishing,
艳惊四座,魅力四射,美妙绝伦的
stupendulous and amazing
跳鼠马戏团!
jumping mouse circus!
那是我的名字!
My name!
棒极了,坏比
It’s wonderful, Wybie.
哇!
Wow!
呀呼!妙极了!
Yahoo! That was great!
非常,非常感谢,女士们先生们
Very, very thank you, lady and gentleman.
我们爱死了,波波先生,太…太…
We loved it, Mr. B. It was so… So…
啊…
Ah…
帅呆了!
Amazing!
随时欢迎你来,还有你的好朋友
You are very welcome anytime you like.
You and also your good friend there.
再见,凯罗琳
Do svidaniya, Coraline.
花♥园♥里有气球动物样的南瓜
还有金鱼草
CORALINE: There were garden squash
like balloon animals and snapdragons.
哦,在楼上我看到了真正的老鼠马戏团
Oh, and upstairs, I saw a real mouse circus.
我们的那位疯子邻居绝对比不上
Not pretend like the crazy man’s
in our house.
你真的不去?
You sure you won’t come?
别急,查理,他们会喜欢新目录的
Don’t fret, Charlie.
They’ll love the new catalog.
至少他们会喜欢我写的那部分
At least they’ll love my chapters.
我不觉得他是疯子,凯罗琳,他只是醉了
I did not call him crazy, Coraline.
He’s drunk.
待会见,迷糊的小幻想家
Well, I guess I’ll see you around,
you dizzy dreamer.
爸爸!我不是5岁的小孩子了
Dad! I’m not five anymore.
我的王国换一匹马!
My kingdom for a horse!
放回去
Put them back.
可是,妈妈,整个学校都是无聊的灰色衣服
没人会戴这个
But, Mom, the whole school’s gonna wear
boring gray clothes. No one will have these.
放回去
Put them back.
我的另一个妈妈就会买♥♥给我
My other mother would get them.
也许该让她给你买♥♥所有的衣服
Maybe she should buy all your clothes.
你觉得另一个房♥间里有什么?
CORALINE: So what do you think
is in the other apartment?
不知道,应该不是琼斯一家的冒名顶替者
I don’t know.
Not a family of Jones imposters.
– 那你为什么把门锁了?
– 哦!
– Then why’d you lock the door?
– Oh!
我发现有老鼠屎,锁了对你更安全
I found some rat crap,
and I thought you’d feel safer.
他们是跳鼠,妈妈
而且那些梦一点也不危险
They’re jumping mice, Mom,
and the dreams aren’t dangerous.
自从搬来后那是最有意思的事了
They’re the most fun I’ve had
since we’ve moved here.
– 学校也很有意思的
– 穿着那些愚蠢的校服?是啊
– Your school might be fun.
– With those stupid uniforms? Right.
你得试试
Had to give it a try.
芥末番茄酱沙拉做午饭怎么样?
How do you feel about a mustard,
ketchup, salsa wrap for lunch?
你在开玩笑?
Are you kidding me?
得去买♥♥些吃的了
爸爸正在计划些特别的
Had to go food shopping, anyway.
Dad’s planning something special.
倒胃口
Grossgusting.
要一起来吗?你可以挑些喜欢的
You wanna come along?
You can pick out something you like.
哦,跟手套一样的结果
Oh. Like the gloves.
听着,凯罗琳,今天一切顺利的话
我保证我会补偿你的
Look, Coraline, if things go well today,
I promise I’ll make it up.
你老这么说

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!