战争会一团糟 我不在乎你出什么事
Things get fucked up in war. I don’t care what happened to you.
你不能那么做
You can’t do this.
错!
Wrong!
我只能这么做
I can’t do anything else.
不 你能做别的…能把车倒回去 把枪放下
Yes, you can. You can put the car in reverse. Put the gun down.
我们可以互相帮助
We can help each other.
我不想再失去一个好士兵
I don’t want to lose another good soldier.
我强烈建议你
I strongly urge you
离开这辆车 长官
to dismount the vehicle, sir.
莫菲兹 莫菲兹!
Monfriez. Monfriez!
啊!
Aah!
想象一下
Imagine that.
想象一下不考虑后果
Imagine not thinking about the consequences.
不是做坏事让你难受 而是后果
It’s not the doing shit that gets to you, it’s the consequences.
我的伙计过去常常有这个地方Calaveras湖的.
My folks used to have this place out on Calaveras Lake.
我有时还会去那儿
I still go there sometimes.
你提到过这 所以我知道到这来找你
Guess you told me about this place so I’d know where to find you.
这儿很美
It’s beautiful.
MPs在斯图尔特基地
The MPs at Fort Stewart
在你的橱柜里发现了你的密柜
found your stash in your locker.
独具匠心的地方 哈?
Pretty ingenious place to keep it, huh?
如果你想让它被发现 就不算隐秘
Not if you wanted it to be found.
你怎么掩饰注射痕迹的?
Where’d you hide the needle tracks?
我…
I, uh…
我在我的脚趾间注射的
I shoot up between my toes.
莫菲兹死了
Monfriez is dead.
自杀的
Killed himself.
Altameyer奄奄一息
Altameyer is dying.
我们都会死吗?
Aren’t we all?
求救!求救!运输3号♥ 我们坠落了!
Mayday! Mayday! Dustoff3, we’re going down!
我们坠落了!求救!
We’re going down! Mayday!
求救!求救!运输3号♥ 我们坠落了!
Mayday! Mayday! Dustoff3, we’re going down!
我们坠落了!
We’re going down!
我们坠落了!
We’re going down!
直升机坠落了
And the chopper went down?
然后发生了什么?
What happened next?
这不重要 重要的是那天夜里发生的事
What happened next isn’t important. It’s what happened that night.
莫菲兹想突围
Monfriez wanted to make a run for it.
天一亮我们就死定了 他们会有援军
At dawn we’re dead. They’ll have reinforcements.
离开这儿 上尉
Escape and evasion, Captain.
现在是离开的时候 也许黑暗中能摆脱他们
Now’s the time to do it. Maybe we’d slip by them in the dark.
我告诉过你
I told you,
Rady不能被移♥动♥
Rady can’t be moved.
对吗 伊拉里欧?
Right, llario?
他的肺伤得很严重 移♥动♥躺在这都会死
That lung any movement may kill him. But he may die lying here.
你看?Rady怎么都活不了 我说我们走
You see? Rady will never make it. I say we go.
太好了
Oh, great.
太好了 上尉哭了
Great. The Captain’s crying.
是紧张 混♥蛋♥
It’s just tension, asshole.
不是害怕
It doesn’t mean shit.
快点 上尉 我不想在这里等死
Come on, Captain. I don’t want to wait here to die.
伊拉里欧?
Ilario?
我不知道 好了 这是多数决定
I don’t know. Come on, it’s a majority.
如果是民♥主♥决定那太好了 但是不是…
That’d be great if this was a democracy, but it isn’t.
我们陪Rady留在这
We stay with Rady.
我不想让你们冒险 也不想让他冒险
I wouldn’t risk your life. I won’t risk his.
如果我们投降 伊♥拉♥克♥人会医治他的
So if we surrender, the lraqis would doctor him up.
决不投降
No surrender.
我听见有动静
I hear something moving.
我说现在到直升机那我听到太多的废话
I say we make for the chopper now. And I say I heard enough of that shit.
你不需要去 我们不需要你的批准
You don’t have to go. We don’t need your permission.
我是这儿的指挥官!
I am in command here!
那也许不再是了
Well, maybe not any more.
把武器给我 莫菲兹
Give me the saw, Monfriez.
我不能阻止你逃跑 但你不能拿走武器
I can’t stop you from running, but you’re not taking our fire power with you.
你不能拿走我的武器
You’re not taking away my weapon.
是的 我能
Yes, I am.
嘿 别动粗 好吗?
Hey, I can make a white flag, all right?
你决不能拿走我的武器
There’s no way you’re taking away my weapon, cunt.
军法
Section 28J,
第28章
code of military justice.
兵变
Mutiny,
可判处死刑
an offence punishable by death.
上帝 莫菲兹
Jesus, Monfriez.
闭嘴!她想害死我们!
Shut up! She’s trying to get us killed!
伊拉里欧 你站在那一边?
Ilario, who you with?
快 伊拉里欧 狗屎脑袋 你想死吗?
Come on, llario, shithead, do you want to die?
求你了 上尉
Please, Captain.
哦!
Oh!

Unh.
他们走了
They’re going away.
这只是个侦察
It was just a probe.

Oh.
妈的
Shit.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
妈的!
Shit!
哦 上帝
Oh, my God.
哦 上帝
Oh, my God.
妈的
Shit.
我真♥他♥妈♥的不相信
I don’t fucking believe it.
把武器给我
Give me your weapon.
上帝 我以为你向我开枪!
Christ, I thought you were firing at me!
你受伤了 长官 让我看看
You’re wounded, ma’am. Let me see.
你和他一伙的
You’re with him.
你得让我看看你的伤
You got to let me look at it.
上帝 让他看看!
Christ, let him look at it!
我生下过一个9磅重的婴儿
I gave birth to a ninepound baby,
混♥蛋♥!
asshole!
我认为我能抗得住!
I think I can handle it!
上尉 我们得带你离开这儿
Cap, we got to get you out of here.
我们和Rady一起留下来
We stay with Rady.
然后呢?然后…
And then? And then…
敌人来了!
Incoming!
150远 接近中!
150 metres and closing!
140!
140!
130!
130!
给我武器!
Give me my weapon!
伊拉里欧 Rady怎么样?
Ilario, how’s Rady?
他死了!没有 他还活着!
He’s dead! No, he’s alive!
快 上尉 给他他的武器!
Come on, Captain, give him his weapon!
真是疯了!给我我的武器!闭嘴!
This is insane! Give me my weapon! Shut up!
90米 接近中!
90 metres and closing!
80!
80!
对不起
I’m sorry.
好 好
OK. OK.
好 我们带你离开这儿 上尉
OK, we’ll get you out of here, Captain.
都结束了
It’s all over.
不 莫菲兹
No, Monfriez,
没结束
it’s not over.
会有惩罚的
There will be a reckoning.
等着它
Count on it.
嘿 那是什么?
Hey, what’s that?
那是救援队!
There’s the rescue!
我们走!快!
Let’s move it! Move it!
走!走!
Move it! Move it!
不!
No!
等等
Wait.
帮助Rady
Help Rady.
我们被压制在这儿了!
We’re pinned down here!
伊拉里欧 给我M16
Ilario, give me the M16.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!