振作点!
Suck it up!
我掩护你!准备好了吗?
I got you covered! Ready?
走!走!走!
Go! Go! Go!
伊拉里欧 快!别丢下上尉!
llario, move! Not without the Captain!
我来带她走
I’ll get her.
不!我不走!
No! I’m not leaving!
我不走!那不安全!
I’m not leaving! It’s not safe!
他们在被攻击!直升机在等我们!
They’re taking fire! The choppers are waiting!
不!不!不!
No! No! No!
滚开!
Get the fuck outta here!
快!
Come on!
她向你开枪?
She fired at you?
向我们身旁 是的
Near us, yeah.
有关她的行为 你为什么要向调查人员撒谎?
Then why did you lie to the investigators about how she performed?
他们不要事实 谈话前他们已有了自己的版本
They’d already put together their own bullshit version of the story
我告诉了他们想听的 我们都这么做
before they talked to me. I told them what they wanted to hear. We all did.
这才是真的 忘了勋章吧 我才不关心
But that’s the truth, so forget about the medal, or leave it as it is. I don’t give a fuck.
休伊组的人都没在救援时 打过M16步♥枪♥?
So nobody from your Huey crew fired an M16 any time during the rescue?
我肯定 长官
That’s affirmed, sir.
莫菲兹 你准备好了吗?
Monfriez, you ready?
你确定吗?
You sure about that?
肯定 长官
That’s affirmative, sir.
我们没有弹♥药♥了
We had no ammo.
那怎么样 上校?
So how about it, Colonel?
想打上几个回合吗?
Want to go a few rounds?
你在威胁我吗 军士?
Are you threatening me, soldier?
你的头盔呢?我不需要它
Where’s your brain bucket? I don’t need it.
没有头盔别进来
Don’t step in here without one.
我再告诉你一次 说大话前用脑子想想
I have to tell you again, you won’t have a head to stick it on.
过来 Jersey 这儿
Come on, Jersey. Right here.
让我看看你的能耐
Let’s see what you got.
兄弟 你什么也没有
You got nothing, man.
过来!
Come on!
你好 你好?宝贝?
Hello. Hello? Baby?
你好吗?
How’re you doing?
你好
Hi.
事情怎么样?
How’s it going?
非常好
Outstanding.
非常好
Outstanding.
我打电♥话♥是 我想知道…
I was calling, I wondered…
什么…类型…
What… what kind of…
孩子们穿多大尺寸的T恤衫?
What size Tshirts the kids wear?
我想给孩子们买♥♥些T恤衫
I want to get the kids some Tshirts.
你和我一样知道他们的尺寸
You know their sizes as well as I do.
你还好吗?
Are you OK?
纳森?
Nat?
我有一品脱的 哦
I got a pint of, um
威士忌在纸袋里
Scotch here in a paper bag.
我不想喝它
I don’t want to drink any of it.
你能告诉我为什么你需要它吗?
Can you tell me why you need it?
要我闲聊一会儿吗?我能做到
Want me to prattle on for a minute? I can do that.
求你
PIease.
好的…
OK. Um…
新买♥♥的冰箱不能用
The new refrigerator doesn’t work.
打开冰箱门 灯不亮
The light doesn’t come on when you open the door.
我不得不开车到Wagner 12个街区
I had to drive all the way over to Wagner, 12 blocks,
而Brian也能练习骑自行车了
just so that Brian could practise riding his bike.
他害怕在朋友面前摔下来
He’s afraid of falling in front of his friends.
他拒绝任何人看他用练习轮子骑车
He refuses to Iet anyone see him riding with training wheels.
你走后 他们都到我们的床上来睡觉了
They’ve both taken to sleeping in our bed since you left.
我就好象睡在两个龙♥卷♥风♥中间
It’s like sleeping between two tornadoes.
我得走了 宝贝
I better go, baby.
Don Boylar 打来过电♥话♥
Don Boylar called.
上帝
Jesus.
我得走了
I better go.
纳森 和我谈谈 我不能
Nat, talk to me. I can’t.
为什么?我不能!
Why not? I can’t!
胡说 胡说!和我谈谈!
Bullshit. Bull! Talk to me!
哦 上帝
Oh, Christ.
上校?
Colonel?
上校?
Colonel?
给我们来点咖啡 好吗?
Can we get some coffee, please?
你不是一个快乐的人
You’re not a happy man.
女人?军队?
A woman? The Army?
巴士拉?
Al Bathra?
和我谈谈
Talk to me.
不录音 如果你愿意
Off the record, if you want.
不录音
Way, way off the record.
以突击队员的名誉
Rangers’ honour.
沙林…
Serling,…
你回来多久了?
How long you been back?
6个月
Six months.
你在军队多长时间了?
And you… you’ve been in the service how long?
17年
17 years.
哦 他们要我调查一个
Ah, they got me running this inquiry
女飞行员
on this girl pilot.
凯伦·华登上尉
Captain Karen Walden.
她将会是第一个因作战而获得荣誉勋章的女人
She’ll be the first woman to get the Medal of Honour for combat.
孩子
Oh, boy.
每个人都想得到它 对吗?
And everybody in the beltway wants a piece of this one, right?
我只想弄清楚一些事
I just want to get something clear.
这次 只是要某个人成为英雄
This time, just want somebody to be a hero.
我只想让事情公正
I want to get something right.

Yeah.
因为在巴士拉 你知道…
Cos Al Bathra, you know…
巴士拉
Al Bathra.
你和Boylar的父母谈过了?
You talked to Boylar’s parents?
是的
Yeah.
他们知道了吗?
Do they know?
他们从他的几个朋友那里听说了
They heard from a few of his friends.
噢 上帝…
Aw, Jesus…
你知道…
You know…
他们告诉Boylar的父母 他死于敌人炮火
They told Boylar’s parents he died from enemy fire.
我告诉他们的
I told them that.
我带着消息 出席了葬礼
I carried the message, went to the funeral,
看着他的母亲哭干了眼泪
watched his mother cry her eyes out.
我站在那儿 注视着他父亲的眼睛
I stood there and looked his father in the eye
告诉他 他儿子在战火中英勇牺牲
and told him his son died brave under fire.
而我是那个下命令射击的人
And I was the one who gave the order to fire.
我这么做了
I did it.
然后军队给了我一枚奖章
Then the Army gave me a medal
因为我作战勇敢
for bravery and valour.
然后他们用
Then they buried me
奖章把我给埋了起来
in medals.
他们很幽默 是不是?
Got a sense of humour, don’t they?
是的
Yeah.
除了军队 都记不起其他的事了
Can’t remember anything else except being in the Army.
要么在军队 要么想去军队
Either being in it or wanting to be in it.
我就知道这些
It’s all I know.
看 你需要睡一觉
Look, you need to sleep.
你可以随时给我打电♥话♥
You call me any time.
不论你想说什么 录不录音
Anything you want to say about anything, on or off the record.
我想让你一个人呆一会儿
I’m going to leave you alone for a while.
伊拉里欧 你说你找不到他 还是他擅离职守?
Ilario. Are you saying you can’t find him, or that he’s absent without leave?
长官 那是…我…
Sir, that’s an I… I…
好的 伊拉里欧医生
That’s right, specialist llario.
我们和MPs接触过 长官…
Well, we contacted the MPs, sir…
收到
Roger.
收到
Roger that.
谢谢
Thank you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!