杀了他 杀了他
Kill him! Kill him!
他很强大 是的
He is powerful, yes.
而且危险 不过他能带我们找到
Dangerous. But he can also lead us to what we seek.
医生所说的灵魂
What the doctor calls the soul.
现在我们的试验即将进入最终阶段
It is time for our experiment to move into a final phase.
我们不再需要其他的实验品
We no longer need the other subjects.
研究结束了
The time for study is over.
现在该和约翰·默多克合为一体了
It is time to be one with John Murdoch.
是时候了 医生
It is time, Doctor.
注射
Imprint.
关闭
Shut it down!
永远关闭
Shut it down forever!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
他们想把团体记忆注射入你体内
They want to imprint you with their own collective memories.
他们想让你成为他们的一员
They want to make you one of them,
这样就能共享你的灵魂
so they can share your soul.
注射 医生 不许违抗命令
Imprint, Doctor. No more disobedience.
对不起 约翰
I’m sorry, John.
只会痛一会
The pain will only last a moment.

No!
记起来 约翰
Remember, John.
你会很有出息的 我的孩子
You’ll rise to greater heights than that, my boy.
等你长大了 你就明白了
One day when you’re older, you’ll understand.
记起来
Remember.
就是这样 约翰 熟能生巧
That’s it, John. Practice makes perfect.
记住我跟你说的 别和陌生人说话
Now remember what I told you. Never talk to strangers.
记起来 约翰
John, remember.
你可能在奇怪
You’re probably wondering
为什么我一直出现在你的记忆里
why I keep appearing in your memories.
因为我将自己加入你的记忆中
It is because I have inserted myself in them.
这些记忆都是炮制来
All of these memories have been fabricated…
来告诉你异族人的一切
to teach you about the strangers.
一针 就给你毕生的知识
Give you a lifetime of knowledge in a single syringe.
你会活下来的 约翰
You will survive, John.
你会发掘到你潜在的力量
You will find strength within yourself…
来战胜他们
and you will prevail.
记住
Remember.
你好 卡尔叔叔
Hi, Uncle Karl.
约翰
Johnny!
你找到窍门了 约翰
You’re getting the hang of it, John.
也许有一天我会为你工作
Maybe one day I’ll be working for you.
这是异族人用的机器
This is the machine the strangers use
来增强他们的精神力
to amplify their thoughts.
那些机器改变了他们的世界
The machine that changes their world.
你必须控制它
You must take control of it.
你必须将它占为己有
You must make the machine yours.
我知道你能打败他们 约翰
I know you can beat them, John.
但你要集中精神
But you must concentrate.
有点不对头
Something’s wrong.
现在不是谈情说爱的时候 约翰
There is no time for romance, John.
现在世界在你手中
The world can be what you make it.
你做了什么?
What have you done?
你现在有创造一切的力量
You have the power to make anything happen…
但你必须马上行动
but you must act now!
我知道你做得到 约翰
I knew you could do it, John.
你已经有了他们的力量
You have their power now.
你控制了他们的机器
You control their machines.
艾玛在哪里?
Where’s Emma?
她不再是艾玛了 约翰
She is not Emma anymore, John.
她被重新注射了
She has been reimprinted.
那么找回她的记忆
So give her back her memories.
我办不到 异族人
I can’t. The facility where the strangers…
储藏记忆的机器已经被摧毁了
stored the memories has been destroyed.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你现在有什么打算 约翰?
What are you going to do now, John?
你说我有那力量 对不对?
You told me I had the power, didn’t you?
我能操纵这些机器 做我想做的
I can make these machines do anything I want.
任意创造这世上的一切
Make this world anything I want it to be.
只要我足够集中注意力
Just so long as I concentrate hard enough.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
贝壳海滩
Shell Beach.
– 多少钱?- 二毛五
– What’s the fare? – Quarter.
你坐吧
Oh, please.
– 噢 不… – 没关系
– Oh, no… – It’s fine.
– 谢谢你 – 没关系
– Thank you. – OK.
约翰…
John…
我一直在等你
Been waiting for you, yes?
你做了什么?
What are you doing?
我只是做了些变动
I’m just making a few little changes around here, is all.
那是我们要的吗?
Are we sure that’s what we want?
我愿意冒这个险
I’m prepared to take my chances.
我快死了 约翰
I’m dying, John.
你的记忆不允许我们的存在
Your imprint is not agreeable with my kind.
但我想知道那是什么…
But I wanted to know what it was like…
你的感觉
how you feel.
你知道我以前是什么感觉
You know how I was supposed to feel.
那人不是我 从来就不是
That person isn’t me. Never was.
你们想知道是什么使人之为人
You wanted to know what it was about us that made us human.
你们在这就能找到答案
Well, you’re not going to find it… in here.
你们以前找错地方了
You went looking in the wrong place.
这里好美
It’s so beautiful here.
好亮
So bright.
贝壳海滩是不是在附近?
Do you know if Shell Beach is around here?
我想它在那边
I think that’s it just over there.
我要到那去
I’m headed that way myself.
要不要一起过去?
Would you like to join me?
当然
Sure.
对了 我叫安娜
I’m Anna, by the way.
– 你叫什么名字?- 约翰
– What’s your name? – John.
约翰·默多克
John Murdoch.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!