究竟是什么样的杀手
what kind of killer do you think
会放下屠刀 救一条垂死的鱼
stops to save a dying fish?
你难倒我了 长官
You’ve got me, sir.
巴姆斯泰德 有线索没
Bumstead, what took you?
杀手和我们玩捉迷藏
This killer’s been running circles around us
都怪瓦伦斯基办案不力
thanks to Walenski.
总探长 恕我直言
With all due respect, Chief Inspector…
我和艾迪是多年好友 他是个好探员
I’ve known Eddie a long time. He’s a good cop.
不管他以前是不是好探员
Whatever kind of cop Walenski once was,
他让凶手逍遥法外太久了
he let drift a long time ago.
我要见巴姆斯泰德
Let me talk to Bumstead!
快 追上他
Come on, let’s go.
停下
Hold on!
弗兰克 弗兰克
Frank, Frank!
抓住他的手
Get his arm!
他们在监视着我们
They’re watching us!
你站着别动
On your feet.
我们无路可逃
There’s no way out!
别逼我们出手伤你
Don’t make us hurt you.
天啊 难道你们看不出来
God, can’t you see?!
放开我 放开我
Let me go, let me go!
我不会伤人 我不会…
I’m not gonna hurt you. I’m not…
– 怎么回事?- 是瓦伦斯基
– What was that? – Walenski.
老天是要惩罚我吗?
I’m being punished for my sins, right?
竟要接掌这样一间办公室
What did I ever do to inherit this?
你准备从哪着手?
Where do you begin?
从瓦伦斯基探长的记录开始
Well, everything Detective Walenski committed to paper
应该在这 然后…
should be here, so…
瓦伦斯基该被关进精神病院
The only thing that should be committed is Walenski.
其实有妄想症也没什么不好
Nothing like a little healthy paranoia.
长官 指纹鉴定报告出来了
Sir, we just got the fingerprint results in.
这是怎么一回事 玩笑?
What is this, some kind of joke?
什么都别扔
Don’t throw anything away.
巴姆斯泰德探长
Inspector Bumstead.
我丈夫失踪了 我来报案
I came here to file a missing persons report for my husband.
去柜台♥办♥吧
Take it to the front desk.
他们叫我来见你
They told me to come see you.
他叫约翰·默多克
His name’s John Murdoch.
默多克女士 之前为何不报案
Mrs. Murdoch, why didn’t you report this before?
我是说 既然你丈夫失踪
I mean, if your husband has been missing
已经长达…
as long as you say…
我那时以为他只是和我耍脾气
I thought he’d simply walked out on me.
然后有名医生…今晚找上我
Then a… doctor contacted me this evening.
你们结婚多久了?
How long have you been married?
快4年了
Nearly four years.
为什么这么问?
Why do you ask?
因为你似乎并不喜欢戴着戒指
Because you seem uncomfortable with your ring.
好像戴着很不习惯
As if you were… unaccustomed to wearing it.
不 我从不把它摘下来
No, I never take it off.
你认识这些人吗?
Do these names mean anything to you?
不 她们是谁
No. Who are these women?
你们为什么要找我丈夫
Why are you looking for my husband?
他犯了什么罪?
Are you going to accuse him of something?
他涉嫌谋杀
Maybe. Maybe murder.
杀了谁?
Whose murder?
– 哪一个?- 全部
– Which one? – All of them.
默多克夫人 对不起 我很抱歉
Mrs. Murdoch, I am sorry, I’m sorry.
我无意吓你
I didn’t mean to alarm you.
我不该来这 你我都错了
I’m so sorry that I came. Just both made a mistake.
默多克夫人 如果你不介意
Mrs. Murdoch, if you please.
请给我点时间解释…
If you’ll just give me half a second to explain…
我一会就回来
I’ll be right out.
我们见过面吗?
Have we met before?
如果有 希望你还活着
If we did… I hope you’re still breathing.
甜心 你叫什么名字?
What’s your name, honey?
约翰
John.
嗯 我的顾客都能自称约翰
Well, that’s an appropriate name.

Yeah.
我在想
I was just thinking.
你为什么干这一行…
What you do…
有点危险…
seems kind of dangerous…
例如现在
right now.
我的意思是 你怎知我不是杀手?
I mean, how do you know I’m not the killer?
你看上去不像?为什么这么问
You don’t seem like the killer type. Why?
难道你有什么特别需要吗?
You feeling any urges I should know about?
啊 真可恶
Aw, shoot.
似乎你已发现了你的恶劣本性
So it seems you’ve discovered your unpleasant nature.
你们是谁?
Who are you?
我们也有此问 是吧?
We might ask the same question, yes?
沉睡吧
Sleep now.
他懂得调谐
He can tune.
该怎么办?此人是危险人物
What is to be done? This man is dangerous.
听说他也会调谐之术
It is said he is able to tune.
不可能
Impossible.
我们亲眼所见
We have seen it with our own eyes.
一般人如果没有注射
On occasion the imprinting does not take.
醒来后就会举止失常
They behave erratically when they awaken.
像迷失的孩童一样四处游荡
We find them wandering like lost children.
但这个人不同 是吗?
But this one was different, yes?
医生怎么说?
What has the doctor to say about this?
他还没报告
He has failed to report in.
– 快先生呢?- 快先生不在了
– And Mr. Quick? – No more Mr. Quick.
他已经死了
Mr. Quick, dead, yes.
可怜的快先生
Poor, poor Mr. Quick.
书先生知道吗
Mr. Book, does he know?
我们不该知道吗 手先生?
Should we not know, Mr. Hand?
我们本想获得更多讯息后再告诉你们
We had hoped to learn more before sharing with you.
在抓到他之前我们什么都不会知道
We can know nothing until we possess him.
夜先生 你负责搜索东方
Mr. Night, you will take the East.
面先生 你负责搜索西方
Mr. Face, you the West.
套先生 你负责搜索南方
Mr. Glove, the South.
影先生 你负责搜索北方
Mr. Shade, the North.
我们必须抓到他
We must have this man.
你真的认为
Do you really think
我丈夫是连环杀人犯?
my husband could be capable of committing those murders?
你呢?
Do you?
希望是我判断失误吧
Let’s hope, for both our sakes, that I’m wrong.
约翰
John.
我好担心你
I’ve been so worried about you.
你是在惩罚我吗?
Are you punishing me?
如果你用失踪来惩罚我
You know, if disappearing is your way of punishing me…
那我不喜欢
I don’t appreciate it.
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我在口袋里找到这些钥匙
I found these keys in my pocket…
于是我想我住在这里
so I assume I live here.
你应该是我妻子吧?
You supposed to be my wife?
应该是?
Supposed to be?
约翰
John.
难道你真的…
You really…
不知道我是谁?
don’t know who I am, do you?
你的医生找过我
Your doctor called me.
这正是他担心的
He was worried that this might happen.
我的医生?
My doctor?
是的 他…
Yeah. He…
给了我他的名片
he gave me his card.
他急着找你
He’s desperate to find you.
施列伯
Schreber.
我觉得自己活在别人的噩梦里
I feel like I’m living out someone else’s nightmare.
我到底怎么了 为什么我要去看医生?
What happened to me? Why was I seeing a doctor?
因为我有外遇
I had an affair.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!