that corporal…
那个小鬼
that child.
那个邪恶的怪物
And monster of wickedness.
那个屠夫
That butcher.
那个野蛮人
That savage.
残暴的野蛮人
Monstrous savage.
那个邪恶的
That wicked
刽子手
house painter.
刽子手
House painter!
刚才说到哪了
Where were we?
说话
Well?
我没听懂您的话 阁下
I didn’t understand you, sir.
您刚刚
You were…
我怎么了
Were?
您刚才在喃喃自语
You were mumbling.
喃喃自语
“Mumbling.”
我就是想不出
The right words
该怎么表达
won’t come.
您会想到的 阁下
They will come, sir.
论遣词用句您无人可及
No one can put words together like you.
你的爱人吗
Your beau?
是我哥哥
My brother.
他现在在哪
Where is he now?
他之前在向敦刻尔克撤退
He was falling back on Dunkirk.
但没能活下来
But he never made it.
怎么
What?
只是看看你
Just looking at you.
要我把记下来的读一下吗
Shall I read back what we have?
好 请吧
Yes, please.
这些天 我一直在思考
“I have come to wonder in recent days”
我是否有义务去考虑
“Whether it was my duty to consider”
进行和谈 和
“Entering into negotiations with…”

With?
我站在这里
I’ve just been standing,
想着再也不会来了
imagining never being here anymore,
不管是因为我活不到那时候
whether it is because I’m no longer alive
或是这宫殿已不复存在
or that the palace itself is gone.
加拿大
Canada.
您必须要做决定 陛下
You must decide, sir.
您可以在逃亡中执政
You could rule in exile.
是吗 我的命运真是如此吗
Truly? Is that to be my fate?
你知道吗
You know something?
我现在意识到自己很生气
I’m aware in this moment of feeling angry.
怒不可遏
Bloody angry.
亲爱的
Darling.
温斯顿 亲爱的
Winston, darling.
有人要见你
There’s someone to see you.
你有访客
You have a visitor.
我亲爱的 你将整个世界的重量
My darling, you have the full weight
都扛在自己肩上
of the world on your shoulders.
我知道 我知道
No, I know, I know.
但正是你的内心斗争
But these inner battles
锤炼了你
have actually trained you
就为了这种时刻
for this very moment.
你强大 因为你还能进步
You are strong because you are imperfect.
你睿智 因为你不断质疑
You are wise because you have doubts.
现在我能让他进来了吗
Now, shall I let him in?

Who?
国王
The King.
哪个国王
Which king?
我们的国王
Our king?
如果不是他 那这个扮演真是绝了
Well, if it isn’t him, it’s a marvelous impersonation.
丘吉尔先生
Mr. Churchill.
希望你能原谅我深夜来访 但是
I hope you can forgive the late hour, but
你夫人觉得今夜是个好时机
your wife thought tonight would be a good time.
我们坐下谈
Shall we sit?
好的
Oh, yes.

Please.
您需要喝些什么吗
Something to drink, perhaps?
不用
No.
之前有人来找我
I received a visit.

From?
哈利法克斯子爵
Viscount Halifax.
对缔结和约的呼声
It appears that the prospect of a peace deal
似乎水涨船高
has increased dramatically.
战时内阁正向墨索里尼起草书信
The War Cabinet is drafting a letter to Mussolini,
请他作为中间人与希♥特♥勒♥先生谈判
asking him to broker talks with Herr Hitler.
看来哈利法克斯是对的
Then Halifax was correct.
我想听听你的想法
I should like to know your mind.
最好还是先听听你怎么想
It would be helpful to know yours first.
我也想知道我怎么想
I should like to know it myself.
对于国家
Nations
斗争到底的将会再次崛起
which go down fighting rise again, and those
而没骨气投降的就只有灭亡
that surrender tamely are finished.
比利时吗
Belgium?
-垮台了 -挪威
– Collapsed. – Norway?
荷兰
Holland.
法国随时都会
France any hour.
议会表现如何
And the mood of Parliament?
惶恐 不安
Fear. Panic.
那你呢
And you?
你不害怕吗
Are you not afraid?
害怕 数我最害怕
I am, most terribly.
战时内阁对于
Support in the War Cabinet
反抗行动的支持
for the campaign of resistance
已然不复存在
has collapsed.
今天晚些时候我会据此向下议院陈述
Later today, I will address the House accordingly.
我会支持你
You have my support.
陛下您说什么
Your Majesty?
我会支持你
You have my support.
坦白说 我
I confess, I
一开始对你有所保留
had some reservations about you at first, but
虽然国内有人对你的任命大感不安
while some in this country dreaded your appointment,
但最感到害怕的是阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥
none, none dreaded it like Adolf Hitler.
任何能让那个暴君感到害怕的人
Whomever can strike fear into that brute heart
都值得我们全心的信任
is worthy of all of our trust.
我们应当团结一致
We shall work together.
任何时候我都会支持你
You shall have my support at any hour.
打倒那个混♥蛋♥
Beat the buggers.
我会去议会
I will go to Parliament.
但如果没有党内支持
But without support in my own party,
我必须选择议和
I must sue for peace.
之前你给过我一些建议
You once gave me some advice.
或许我 我也能给你点建议
Perhaps I can… I can give you some.
到人♥民♥中去
Go to the people.
让他们引导你
Let them instruct you.
他们通常不声不响
Quite silently, they usually do.
但要告知他们
But tell them
最血淋淋的真♥相♥
the truth unvarnished.
如果马上将要受侵略
If invasion is imminent,
如果我们在法国的军队覆灭
if our troops in France are lost,
他们必须有所准备
they must be prepared.
在一些事情上
On certain matters,
我很难找到可以
I have very few people with whom I can
让我实话实说的人
talk frankly.
那也许我们现在就互为知己了
Perhaps now we have each other.
我现在不会吓到您了吧
And I no longer scare you?
还有点
A little.
但我能应付
But I can cope.
我们差不多准备好了
We are ready. More or less.
差不多是多少 伯蒂

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!