Are you…
用正常方式打字吗
striking those keys in a normal fashion?
声音太大了 我都听不到自己思考了
It’s awfully loud. I can’t… I can’t hear myself think.
再读一遍
Read it back.
致伊斯梅将军
“To General Ismay.
鉴于今日之事 时机已正确
In the light of today’s events, the time is right…”
是成熟 不是正确
“Ripe”! Not “right”!
天啊 姑娘
God’s teeth, girl.
我说的是成熟
I said “Ripe”!
成熟 成熟
Ripe! Ripe!
最后一句
Last sentence.
时机已成熟 成熟
“The time is ripe.” Puh.
-让 -让
– For… – “For…”
-让 -很多 很多 很多
– For… – “Man-Many, many, many…”
很多 很多 很多 很多 很多
Many, many, many, many, many.
你打了多少”很多”啊 笨蛋
How many “Many”s did you write, you nincompoop?
“让”后面只有一个”很多”
One “many” for…
让很多准备得以就绪
“For many preparations to be made.”
单倍行距 单倍行距
Single-spaced. Single-spaced!
没人告诉你吗 小姑娘
Were you not briefed, young lady?
单倍行距
Single-spaced!
有人把它设成单倍行距了 而且…
Someone set it on single-space, and…
那你为什么不改
Then why did you persist?
-我… -妈的 告诉…
– Well, I… – Oh, goddamn! Tell…
告诉埃文斯给我派个
Tell Evans to send me someone
一次就能做对的人来
who can get it right the first time!
快 出去
Go on! Out!
正确
“Right”!
他吼你了
He shouted at you.
-他是不是吼你了 -没有
– Did he shout at you? – No.
-他有时候就是个野兽 -我…
– He can be an awful brute! – I’m…
-我出太多错了 -我想你是紧张吧
– I made too many mistakes. – I think you were nervous,
而且他非常擅长
and he has a knack for drawing out the very worst
挑剔那些最想帮助他的人
in those who are trying to help him the most.
不 不 不是他的错
No, no, it’s not… It’s not him.
是我的错 他… 他…
It’s me. He’s… he’s…
他也是人 没什么两样
He’s a man, like any other.
快 你在做什么
Come on. What you doing?
亲爱的
Dearest.
战时内阁召集♥会♥议了
The War Cabinet’s been called.
-该死的猫又跑到床底下了 -亲爱的
– Bloody cat’s under the bed again. – My darling?
我可以跟你说些
May I tell you something
我觉得你应该知道的事吗
I feel you really ought to know?
我注意到你最近的态度越来越不好
I have noticed a recent deterioration in your manner.
你没有以前那么友善
You’re not as kind as you used to be.
你变得有点粗暴
You’ve become rough.
喜欢挖苦 霸道粗鲁
And sarcastic and overbearing and rude.
是因为那个新来的女孩吗
Oh, is this about the new girl?
如果国王真的请你做首相
If the king does ask you to become prime minister…
那事我们可不确定
We don’t know that for sure.
我不想让你被人讨厌
I don’t want you to be disliked.
大家已经够讨厌我了不是吗
More than I already am?
亲爱的 你离巨大的权力
My darling, you are on the brink
只有一步之遥
of having tremendous power,
一人之下 万人之上的权力
surpassed only by that of the king,
手握如此权力 你必须努力变得更友善一些
and with such power you really must try and be more kind.
如果可能的话 你还得冷静
And, if possible, calm.
我想让别人跟我一样爱你 尊敬你
I want others to love and respect you, as I do.
丘吉尔先生的电报
Telegram for Mr. Churchill.
不好意思
Excuse me?
我不是…
I’m not…
军队已经摧毁了伊勒河
…troops have destroyed all bridges
与默兹河上所有的桥梁
of the Isle and Meuse rivers.
BBC国内电台为您播报
This is the BBC Home Service.
下面是一条新闻简报
Here is a short news bulletin.
德国♥军♥队今晨
The German army invaded
入侵了荷兰和比利时 通过陆军
Holland and Belgium early this morning, by land…
-收到一封电报 -以及伞兵部队
– There’s a telegram. – …and by landings from parachutes.
低地国家的军队
The armies of the Low Countries
正在组织反抗
are resisting.
他们已经向盟国政♥府♥
An appeal for help has been made
发出了援助请求
to the Allied governments…
-是从白金汉宫来的 -布鲁塞尔表示
– It’s from the Palace. – …and Brussels says
盟军正在向他们赶来
that Allied troops are moving to their support.
布鲁塞尔上空出现上百架战机
A hundred war planes were seen over Brussels,
最新消息称
and it is now reported
在布鲁塞尔的第一波空袭中
that in the first raid over Brussels,
有数百人伤亡
several hundred people were killed and wounded,
数座建筑遭摧毁
and several buildings destroyed.
电报
电报
电报
电报
恰特维尔庄园
威斯特汉
肯特郡
恰特维尔庄园
威斯特汉
肯特郡
恰特维尔庄园
威斯特汉
肯特郡
恰特维尔庄园
威斯特汉
肯特郡
五分钟前
Five minutes ago,
空军部宣布
the Air Ministry announced
今天上午早些时候…
that in the early hours of this morning…
谢谢 你是
Thank you, Miss?
莱顿
Layton.
-你在发抖 -你也是
– You’re shaking. – So are you.
你…你是因为兴奋 我是因为恐惧
You… you from excitement, I from terror.
你成年以来一直追求此刻
You’ve wanted this your entire adult life.
不对 是从婴儿时期开始 但公众支持我吗
No. Since the nursery. But do the public want me?
你要向自己的党派证明自己
It’s your own party to whom you’ll have to prove yourself.
我得到这份工作只是因为这巨轮正在沉没
I’m getting the job only because the ship is sinking.
这不是份礼物 这是报仇
It-It’s not a gift, it’s revenge.
让他们看到你真正的品质 你的勇气
Let them see your true qualities, your courage.
-我糟糕的判断力 -不 你不自以为是
– My poor judgment. – No, your lack of vanity.
-和我铁一般的意志 -你的幽默感
– And my iron will. – Your sense of humor.
现在去吧
Now go.
-去 -做…
– Go? – Be…
做什么
Be what?
做你自己
Be yourself.
我自己
Myself?
今天我要做
Which self should I
哪个自己
be today?
人应该在年轻时拥有权力
One should have had power when a young man.
趁头脑清晰伶俐
When wits were sharp.
肌肉仍然强壮
Sinews strong.
出发吧 麦克达夫
Oh, well. Lead on, Macduff.
当青春远去
When youth departs,
愿智慧已足够
may wisdom prove enough.
看起来好像根本没有在打仗
Hardly seems like there’s a war on at all.
你知道我从来没有坐过公交车吗
Do you know I’ve never ridden a bus?
先生
Sir?
我从来没有排队买♥♥过面包
I’ve never queued for bread.
我想我能煮蛋
I believe I can boil an egg.
但那只是因为我见过别人煮蛋
But only because I’ve seen it done.
我唯一一次试图搭地铁
The only time I tried riding the Underground
是在大罢♥工♥时期
was during the General Strike.
克莱米送我到了南肯辛顿站
Clemmie dropped me off at South Kensington station.
我进去了 但是在下面迷路了
I went down but got lost.
我直接回到了地面
I came straight back up!
太糟糕了
It was awful.
为什么不是哈利法克斯 我更喜欢他
Why not Halifax? I favor Halifax.
我想选哈利法克斯
I wanted Halifax.
上议会议员想选哈利法克斯
The Lords wanted Halifax.
也许 哈利法克斯自己也想当首相

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!