More or less what, Bertie?
给我具体的数字
Give me a number.
共召集到860艘船
In total, 860 vessels.
有史以来集结过的最大的民用船队
The biggest civilian fleet ever assembled.
发电机行动等待您的指挥
Operation Dynamo waits on your command.
中将
Admiral,
开始发电机行动
initiate Dynamo.
愿上帝保佑他们
And may God watch over them all.
首相不见了
We’ve lost the Prime Minister.
你知道怎么看这个玩意吗
Do you know how to use this thing?
知道 先生
Yes, sir.
去威斯敏斯特怎么走
How do I get to Westminster?
威斯敏斯特
Westminster.
区域线向东坐一站
The District Line, east. One stop.
区域线 向东 坐一站
District Line. East. One stop.
听起来也不难嘛
Well, that doesn’t sound so hard.
不难 先生
No, sir.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
备忘录标题是”致意大利的提议”
The memorandum is titled “Suggested Approaches to Italy”
详细内容如下
and is as follows.
“如果墨索里尼先生愿与我方合作
“If Signor Mussolini will cooperate with us
确保就欧洲诸问题达成一致
“in securing a settlement of all European questions
此举可保卫协约国的
“which safeguard the independence
独♥立♥和安全 以及
and security of the allies, and could be the basis
为欧洲的长治久安奠定基石
of a just and durable peace for Europe,
我们以寻求解决问题的态度
we will undertake at once to discuss
同意就墨索里尼先生
with the desire to find solutions,
最感兴趣的问题
the matters in which Signor Mussolini
立即进行协商讨论
is primarily interested.
我们知道他一直在寻求解决
We understand that he desires the solution
一些地中海问题
of certain Mediterranean questions,
如果他能秘密向我们陈述这些问题
and if he will state in secrecy what these are,
法国和英国将马上
France and Great Britain will at once
尽全力满足他的要求”
do their best to meet his wishes.”
这就是地铁啊
So, this is the Underground.
谢谢
Thank you.
谁有火柴吗
Does anyone have a match?
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们都盯着我♥干♥什么
What are you all staring at?
是以前没见过
Have you never seen the Prime Minister
首相坐地铁吗
ride the Underground before?
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
奥利弗·威尔逊 阁下
Oliver Wilson, sir.
你是做什么的 威尔逊先生
And what do you do, Mr. Wilson?
-泥瓦匠 先生 -泥瓦匠啊
– Bricklayer, sir. – Ah, bricklayer.
我们很快就会需要大量泥瓦匠
We shall have great need of bricklayers soon.
你的生意将会蒸蒸日上
Business will be looking up.
开车了
Progress.
他多大了
How old?
五个月 阁下
Five months, sir.
他跟您长得很像
He looks like you.
女士 全天下的宝宝都像我
Madam, all babies look like me.
你叫什么名字
Well, what is your name?
杰茜·萨顿夫人
Mrs. Jessie Sutton.
萨顿夫人
Ah, Mrs. Sutton.
很高兴见到你
It’s a pleasure.
阿比盖尔
Abigail.
阿比盖尔·沃克
Abigail Walker.
-马库斯·彼得斯 -马库斯·彼得斯
– Marcus Peters. – Marcus Peters.
-阿格尼丝·狄龙 -阿格尼丝
– Agnes Dillon. – Agnes.
-莫里斯·贝克 -贝克先生
– Maurice Baker. – Mr. Baker.
-艾丽斯·辛普森 -艾丽斯·辛普森
– Alice Simpson. – Alice Simpson.
玛格丽特·杰尔姆小姐
Miss Margaret Jerome.
姓杰尔姆啊
Oh, a Jerome.
我妈妈也姓杰尔姆
My mother was a Jerome.
我猜我们有亲戚关系
I expect we are closely related.
请大家 请大家坐下
Please, please. Sit.
大家坐下
Sit, everyone.
谢谢你 贝克先生
Thank you, Mr. Baker.
大家都好吗 你们现在都还能坚持吗
So, how are you all, how are you all bearing up?
有积极的精神吗
Good spirits?
-是的 -是吗
– Yes. – Yes?
我也是
Just as well.
我们需要精神动力
We shall need them.
我问你们一件
Let me ask you something
一直困扰我的事
that’s been weighing on my mind.
也许你们能给我答案
Perhaps you can provide me with an answer.
你们 英国的人♥民♥
You, the British people.
你们现在心情如何
What is your mood?
有信心吗
Is it confident?
-有 -如果有信心 多大的信心
– Yeah. – If confident, how confident?
-非常有 -有人说我们注定要失败
– Very. – Some people say it’s a lost cause.
然而注定的失败才值得为之奋斗
No, lost causes are the only ones worth fighting for.
太对了
Too right.
没错 现在我来问问你们
Yes. Now let me ask you this.
如果最坏的情况真的发生了
If the worst came to pass
敌人开始出现在
and the enemy were to appear on those…
地面的街道上 你们会怎么做
those streets above, what would you do?
-战斗 -和法♥西♥斯♥战斗
– Fight. – Fight the fascists.
用一切可能的方式和他们战斗
Fight them with anything we can lay our hands on.
-有必要的话扫把柄都行 -逐街作战
– Broom handles if we must. – Street by street.
他们永远拿不下皮卡迪利
They will never take Piccadilly.
永远不可能拿下皮卡迪利 当然
Never take Piccadilly, indeed.
那如果我告诉你们 如果我们
And what if I put it to you all
如果我们可能要求跟希♥特♥勒♥先生签订
that we might, if we, if we ask nicely
对我方局势有利的合约的话
get very favorable terms from Mr. Hitler
如果我们现在跟他进行和谈的话呢
if we enter into a peace deal with him right now?
你们觉得怎么样
What would you say to that?
绝不 绝不 绝不
Never! Never! Never!
绝不 绝不
Never! Never!
绝不
Never.
绝不
Never.
你们永远不会妥协吗
Will you never give up?
不 绝不会
No. Never.
“于是城门的守将
“Then out spake brave Horatius,
英勇的贺雷修斯这样说
Captain of the Gate:
对于这世间众人
To every man upon this earth,
死亡迟早降临
death cometh soon or late.
但是怎样的死亡能比
And how can man die better
直面强敌
than facing fearful odds
-为守护先祖遗骨 -守护先祖遗骨
– For the ashes… – For the ashes of his fathers
和信仰的神庙而死更加崇高”
and the temples of his Gods.”
你在哭吗
Are you crying?

I…
是 是的 我
Yes, yes. I…
我经常哭
I blub a lot, you know.
你得尽快习惯
You’ll have to get used to it.
这是哪一站
What stop is this?
威斯敏斯特站 阁下
It’s Westminster, sir.
威斯敏斯特站 我到了
Westminster. It’s my stop.
首相
Prime Minister.
阁下
Sir.
战时内阁
The War Cabinet.
阁下 他们都在等你
Sir, they’re waiting.
我将要对外阁发表演讲
I’m due to address the Outer Cabinet.
-什么时候 -现在
– When? – Now.
我上次和他们说话
I haven’t spoken to them
还是在新政♥府♥成立的时候
since the formation of the new government.
-首相 -日安 先生们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!