Absolument.
– 晚上好 – 晚上好
– Good evening. – Good evening.
晚上好,太太,请
Good evening, madam. Please.
快快快,快来,快
Come quick. Quick.
– 请贝斯纳大夫 – 是,先生
– Fetch Dr Bessner. – Yes, sir.
你看这是什么?
You see what this is?
钞票,像是一张一千法郎的,肯定是讹诈
Money. Looks like a piece of a thousand
franc note. It has to be blackmail.
她一定知道打死林内特凶手的内情
She must have known something
about Linnet Doyle’s murderer.
看我们有多傻
What idiots we have been!
哦,我知道了,知道了
Ah, non de rien!
今天下午她怎么说的?
What did she say this afternoon?
“假如我睡不着觉的话,假如我还在甲板上
“If I had been unable to sleep,
if I had stayed on deck,
也许我会
I could then, perhaps,
看见那个凶手进出多尔太太的客舱”
have seen the assassin enter
or leave Madame Doyle’s cabin.”
可这些事都发生过,她确实看见凶手了
But that is precisely what happened.
She did see the assassin!
而且正因为她贪财,所以她才死了
And it’s because of her greed
that she now lies dead!
这对我们有什么用呢?两个女人谁杀的我们还是不知道
Much good that does us. We still
don’t know who killed either woman!
不…这话不完全对
No, no, no, that’s not quite right.
要知道,你跟我全都弄错了
You see, we have been running
in the wrong direction, you and I.
该知道的我们几乎全都知道了
We know almost all there is to know…
不知道的是那些我们认为
…except that what we know seems…
不可思议的
…seems incredible.
不可能啊
Impossible.
哦,谋杀
Ah, killings.
谋杀,又是谋杀
Killings! All the time, killings!
是啊
Ja.
死了不到一个小时
Dead no more than an hour.
喉管割断了
The throat’s been cut…
是把很薄的刀
…with a very thin knife.
像这把
One like this.
太有意思了,大夫
That’s very interesting, doctor.
你能肯定你的刀没丢吗?
Are you quite sure that
none of yours are missing?
(德文)什么?
Was?
那么你认为是我?路德维希.贝斯纳
So now you think that I, Ludwig Bessner,
杀了这位可怜的女佣人吗?
have killed this miserable little femme de chambre?
(德文)啊,我的天哪
Oh, Gott im Himmel
下层社会的那些丑闻,跟我有什么关系呢?
What do I have to do with the squalid
affairs of the lower classes?
他们又不是得了精神病,或是兽♥性♥发作
It is well known they do not
have neuroses, just animal passions!
– 把尸体抬到冷藏室去 – 是,先生
– Take the body to the ice room. – Yes, sir.
你有底了,啊?
So you think you know, huh?
我得承认我可是一点不明白
I must confess, I don’t see any real light myself.
贝斯纳大夫把路易丝被杀的事告诉我了
Dr Bessner has just told me
what’s happened to the maid.
我必须立刻跟你们还有多尔先生谈一谈
I must speak with you and Mr Doyle at once.
我要是你我就不进去,大夫正发火呢
I wouldn’t go in there if I were you.
Dr Bessner is rather cross.
好心人,这我知道,那个德国人发火拦不住我
My good man, I know that. But a little
Kraut crossness won’t stop me now.
跟你说,我知道
You see, I know.
多尔先生,我知道谁杀了路易丝
Mr Doyle, I know who killed Louise Bourget.
什么?你说你知道谁杀了路易丝?
What? You say you know who killed Louise?
安静,安静,别大声嚷嚷
Ah, ja, not to shout!
还有你奥特伯恩太太,我不许你来这儿
And you, Frau Otterbourne,
you cannot be here. I forbid it.
我的病人在休息
My patient is resting.
可我必须来,这太重要了
But I must! You see, it’s vitally important!
事我都知道,我全告诉你
You see, I know all. All, I tell you!
你听好了,我可不愿意让人用胳膊撞我
Now, look, I will not take
that pushing mit der ellbogen.
多尔先生,跟你说,我,莎乐美.奥特伯恩
Mr Doyle, I tell you that I, Salome Otterbourne,
做到了那些脆弱的男人不敢做的事
have succeeded where frail men have faltered.
我是一个比赫克尔.波里奇还好的侦探
I am a finer sleuth than
even the great Hercule Porridge.
奥特伯恩太太,我求你平静下来
Mrs Otterbourne, for God’s sake, calm down!
你说说全部经过,从头说起
Now tell us the whole story, from the beginning.
– 我不愿意当着他的面说 – 那你就干脆别说了,啊
– I refuse to speak in front of him.
– Now look, you will not speak at all.
(德文)你出去出去,这么一来他的体温又升高了
Now, aus aus. His temperature
is rising with all this disturbance.
大夫,不让她把话说完我体温还会升高
Doctor, it will rise even more
if we don’t hear what she has to say.
多尔先生
Herr Doyle…
我们正要谈谋杀我妻子的凶手
We are talking about the murderer of my wife!
啊,那,那好吧
Oh, ja. Ja, alright.
只能呆三分钟,三分钟,啊
You can stay drei minuten. Three minutes.
还有你,说话小点儿声,啊
And you, now, you speak softly, eh?
讨厌的家伙
Odious little man!
太太,你是说你有证据证明是谁杀害多尔太太的
Madam, do I understand that you have
evidence to show who killed Mrs Doyle?
我当然能证明了
You do and I have.
你是不是同意
You will agree, will you not,
那个杀害路易丝的人,也杀害了林内特.多尔?
that whoever killed Louise Bourget
also killed Linnet Doyle.
– 这很可能 – 那好
– That is quite possible. – Well…
我知道是谁杀死路易丝的,我亲眼看见的
I saw who killed Louise Bourget
with my own eyes.
请说下去,太太
Pray continue, madame.
我当时碰巧在船尾跟一个水手在谈话
I happened to be in the stern
of the boat talking to one of the crew,
他指给我看岸上一个很有趣的情景
who was showing me a most intriguing sight.
一头水牛跟一头骆驼在一块耕地
A buffalo and a camel, yoked together,
tilling the soil.
你当然是朦朦胧胧看见的喽
You saw this by moonlight, of course, madame?
嗯,是朦朦胧胧的,可我的视力特别好
Yes, I did. I have amazingly good eyesight.
反正,离开他以后
Anyway, I left him.
当我走到拐角那儿,突然,听到一声尖叫
And suddenly, as I rounded the corner,
I heard a scream.
是从路易丝客舱传出来的
It came from Louise Bourget’s cabin.
后来我看见门开了
Then I saw the cabin door open.
越开越大,我看见那个人是…
As the door opened wider,
I saw that it was…
是彭宁顿的
Pennington’s.
我听到砰的一声,又出什么事了?
I heard a big boom! What now has happened?
奥特伯恩太太被打死了
Mrs Otterbourne’s been shot.
– 彭宁顿先生 – 什么?
– Mr Pennington? – Yes?
这是你的枪吧?
This is your gun, I believe.
谁都可能从我舱里拿走枪,都知道那儿有枪
Anybody could have taken that gun from my cabin.
Everybody knew it was there.
我那天就跟你说了,我出国旅行总带着枪
I was saying just the other night,
I always carry a gun with me on my travels abroad.
凶杀案应该到此为止了
It is time for these murders to stop.
很不幸,我把时间耽误得太久了
Already I have unfortunately delayed too long.
我想请大家到休息室谈谈
I would like to see everybody,
please, in the saloon,
把案情全揭开来
when all will be revealed.
我看,再过半小时吧
In, er… 30 minutes?
简直不能相信,妈妈死了
I can’t believe it. Mother dead.
为什么?
Why?
– 她一定发现什么了 – 噢,天哪,我可怜的
– She must have found something out.
– Oh, God! Poor darling!
我一直都爱她,尽管
I loved her, in spite of it all.
现在她死了
And now she’s gone.
这怎么可能
I can’t take it in.
现在我…
Suddenly I’m…
孤独了
All alone.
不,不会的
No, you’re not.
我会照顾你
I’ll look after you.
吉姆
Oh, Jim…
可怜的妈妈
Poor Mother.
如果她还活着,你摆脱不了她
You’d never have got away from her.
Not while she was alive.
夫人们,小姐们,先生们,该收场了
Madame…mademoiselles, messieurs…
the game is over.
我赫克尔.波洛,现在很清楚地知道
I, Hercule Poirot, now know,
beyond a shadow of a doubt,
是谁杀死了多尔太太,路易丝和奥特伯恩太太
who killed Madame Doyle, Louise Bourget
and Madame Otterbourne.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!