多么雄伟啊
How noble they are!
健壮的肢体,掀起的鼻孔,弯曲自如的犄角
With their proud flanks, flared nostrils
and unashamed curled horns.
对,对,太太,走吧,太太,走吧
Ja… ja… come Fraulein, come.
卡尔.马♥克♥思♥说过,麻醉人♥民♥的鸦♥片♥是宗教
You know, Karl Marx said that
religion was the opium of the people.
对你母亲来说是性
For your mother, it’s obviously sex.
你最好是劝她安静一点
Don’t you think you better calm her down?
要不会把山羊搞坏的
She’d do one of those beasts a fearful injury.
听着,弗格森先生,我妈妈可能是你取笑的对象
Look, Mr Ferguson, my mother
may be a figure of fun for you,
可她还是我妈妈
but she still happens to be my mother.
在好日子里她没亏待我,我现在也不会亏待她
She kept me marvellously in better days.
I’m not going to desert her now that…
– 现在怎么? – 没什么
– Now that what? – Nothing.
对不起,我不是多管闲事
I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to be nosy.
也没有得罪你的意思
And I certainly didn’t mean to offend you.
说真的,其实我这个人并不坏
Honestly, Miss Otlerbourne,
I am not as bad as I look.
– 真的吗? – 是真的(以童子军的荣誉担♥保♥)
– Aren’t you? – Scout’s honour.
赛蒙,快来
Simon, come on.
– 你会得罪她吗? – 林内特是吸血鬼
– Would you mind offending her?
– Linnet Ridgeway’s a leech.
是社会上的寄生虫
A parasite on the skin of society.
在健全的世界
For God’s sake, in a sane world,
应该把她干掉来警告别人
she’d be bumped off as a warning to the others.
– 干掉? – 我是这么说的
– Bumped off? – That’s what I said.
– 弗格森先生 – 吉姆
– Mr Ferguson? – Jim.
吉姆,对死者不存在诽谤,对吗?
Jim, is it true you can’t libel the dead?
你的话我听不太懂
I’m not sure I understand the question.
哦,没什么
Never mind.
哦,这真是太奇妙了,简直叫人无法理解
Oh, look, isn’t it wonderful?
Quite beyond comprehension!
哈哈,艺术家的脾气,彭宁顿先生
Ah, the artistic temperament,
Monsieur Pennington.
表达形式多么的奇特呀
What strange forms it takes!
我看这种事跟我无关,波洛先生
I’m afraid that doesn’t
much concern me, Monsieur Poirot.
我所关心的仅仅是事实和数据
I confine myself to the world
of facts and figures.
古埃及人十分熟悉这样的事实和数字
The ancient Egyptians felt quite at home
with facts and figures.
尊贵的普太霍特大臣
The Grand Vizier Ptahhotep
被压死了,压在上千块的银子底下
was crushed to death
under a thousand pieces of silver
因为他侵吞了主人的财宝
because he embezzled his master’s treasury.
– 有这事? – 啊,有…
– You don’t say. – Oh, yes.
天哪,不要紧吧?林内特,不要紧吧?
God! You alright? Linnet, you alright?
起来吧
Come on. Easy.
慢着,慢着,起来,没伤着?
That’s it, come on, up you come. Alright?
怎么回事?
What happened?
这石头不是掉下来的就是推下来的
That stone must have fallen or was pushed.
– 砸死我吗? – 杰基
– To kill me? – Jackie!
可她没在这儿
But she’s not here!
我害怕
I’m scared.
哦,我亲爱的夫人,刚才好险哪
Oh, my poor madame, that was a close shave.
– 差一点出人命事故 – 事故?
– It could’ve been a nasty accident.
– Accident?
这块石头在上面都四千年了
That stone has been up there for 4,000 years.
它偏挑有人在底下的时候掉下来?不会的
It chooses the moment to fall
when there are people underneath it? No.
啊,哪里有四千年哪,波洛先生
Not exactly 4,000 years, Herr Poirot.
– 这些柱子是公元前1788年建的 – 我们都同意你,贝斯纳
– These pillars were built in 1788 B.C.
– We all agree with you, Herr Bessner.
眼下有个病人要你照顾,请吧
You may have a patient on your hands. Please.
哦,你瞧我多粗心哪,啊,来…
Oh, most negligent of me! Ja, ja, here.
我没事,真的没事
I’m alright. Really I am.
你是不是回到船上去休息一会儿,啊
Ja, ja, but I think maybe you go back
to the boat, you take a little rest, eh?
好吧,可顶多个把钟头,大夫
Alright. But only for a couple of hours, doctor.
我得去参观阿布.辛贝庙
I must see the Temple of Abu Simbel this evening.
哦,那可真值得一看
Oh, that is most extraordinary.
最东边的,就是那个最著名的会发声的塑像
Did you know that the easternmost figure
is the famous Vocal Statue?
– 真的? – 对
– Really? -Ja.
我们得按时赶到,谢谢大夫
Then we must be there in time. Thank you, doctor.
太阳落山,它就发出悲痛的声音
At sunset it emits a sad, plaintive note.
– 他吓唬我 – 哦,他是个好人
– He scares me. – Oh, he’s harmless.
天哪,真少见
My God, it’s fantastic.
它们怪可怕的
I think they’re frightening.
不,不可怕
No, they’re not.
它会为我发出声音吗?
Do you think he’ll sing a note for me?
当然,你真美
Why not? You’re divine.
欢迎你们来到阿布.辛贝庙,正面有84英尺长
Welcome to the Temple of Abu Simbel.
The facade is 84 feet long.
雷米斯二世的每座塑像有65英尺高
(古埃及十九王朝雷米斯一世之孙)
Each of the statues of Ramesses II is 65 feet high.
滚得远一点,滚开,滚得远一点
Get away from me! Get away!
Get away from me!
好了,亲爱的,别让她扫了我们的兴
OK, darling! Don’t let her spoil everything.
你还不打算死了心啊?你不肯离去?
So you could not bury your dead.
You cannot stay away.
对,我不肯离去
Nope, I can’t keep away.
难道你以为我会让赛蒙的小小花招蒙蔽吗?
You didn’t really think I’d be fooled
by any trick Simon could invent?
我很遗憾看见你在这儿,小姐
I’m very sorry to see you here, mademoiselle.
我坦率地说
Forgive me for saying so,
你踏上了一条危险而又艰难的航程
but you’re embarking on
a hazardous journey in troubled waters.
谁知道你会遇上什么不幸的激流险滩
You face who knows what currents of misfortune.
– 你怎么这么说? – 因为这是事实
– Why do you say that? – Because it’s the truth.
你正在把自己置身于危险的边缘
You’re cutting the last bonds
which bind you to safety.
你要真想回头为时还不晚
You can still turn back if you really want to.
人应该顺从命运,不管它引向…
One must follow one’s star wherever it leads.
– 哪怕引向灾难? – 哪怕引向地狱
– Even to disaster? – Even to hell itself.
我的钱包忘在酒吧间了,我就来
I left my bag in the bar.
I’ll join you in a minute, darling.
好…在这儿就我们两个人,太太
Well… We are alone, meine Frau.
我早就盼着跟你私下谈一谈,可一直找不到机会
The opportunity to talk to you in private
has not presented itself before.
– 我们有什么可谈的? – 我的名誉,多尔太太
– What do we have to talk about?
– My reputation, Frau Doyle.
– 在苏黎世办学院的是你呀? – 不错
– You ran that institute in Zurich. – That is so.
你在一些有地位有名望的人面前
And you have been saying
so many unpleasant things about me
说了我不少很不入耳的话
to people of influence and position.
– 我说你是个庸医 – 多尔太太
– I say you’re a quack. – Frau Doyle!
– 一个害人不浅的庸医 – 你听我说
– What’s more, you’re a dangerous quack.
– Now, listen to me!
我朋友梅拉就是听了你的,太听你了
My good friend Myra Seligman
listened to you. Too well!
让你给她打那些该死的针药
And allowed you to give her
those filthy injections.
我给她注射了一个疗程的犰狳尿
(犰狳:杂食性贫齿目哺乳动物)
I prescribed a course of armadillo urine.
是啊,以前我用过这药,一直都很有效
Ja, I had used it previously with great success.
用在梅拉身上她就疯了,这得感谢你
In the case of poor Myra,
she went barking mad, thanks to you.
我不许你胡说
I will not allow this.
你对我的治疗方法不负责任的评议应当停止
These irresponsible remarks
about my treatment have got to stop!
那你告我,你敢吗?
Then sue me, if you dare.
你明知道我不能告
Now, you know that is impossible.
只要有一点风言风语,我这医院就要给毁了
Any scandal attached to my clinic
would bring instant ruin.
这是要你命的事喽?
Then it’s rather your funeral, isn’t it?
哼,但愿这不会要你的命
Well, let’s hope that it is not yours!
你是想喝甜酒还是白兰地?
Do you want a créme de cacao,
or a cognac, perhaps?
楼上招待得不好(我就上这儿来了)
The service upstairs is so slow.
(德文)不,谢谢
Nein. Danke
几点钟了?
What time is it?
钟在那儿,拿眼看嘛
There’s a clock. Use your eyes.
难道你妈妈没告诉过你,作为一个佣人
Didn’t your mother ever tell you,
as far as servants are concerned,
讨人喜欢的怪癖和彻头彻尾的粗暴
there is a vast difference
那是有很大区别的
between amiable eccentricity
and downright rudeness?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!