多美呀
What a view!
– 快活吗,亲爱的? – 小傻瓜
– Happy, darling? – Silly!
– 我们是最幸福的人 – 最美的人
– We must be the happiest people alive.
– And the prettiest.
– 最幸运的人 – 最孤独的人
– And the luckiest. – And the alonest.
就我们俩,没别人
Just us and no one else.
蒙克里耳金字塔高达204英尺
The Neter Menkaure pyramid is 204 feet high.
底座每边长356.5英尺,根据民间传说
Each side of the base is 356.5 feet.
According to legend…
– 杰基 – 你在这儿干什么?
– Jackie! – What the hell are you doing here?
看看风景,跟你们一样
Seeing the sights, like yourselves.
可在威尼斯,在布林迪西我们也都碰见你了
But you were at the Danieli in Venice,
and at Brindisi too.
– 真是太巧了 – 杰基,干吗?
– What a coincidence! – Jackie, why?
她总是跟着我们,成心的
She’s following us about deliberately.
真这样?简直不能容忍♥
Is that true? Well, it’s intolerable!
下♥贱♥,非常非常下♥贱♥
And common. Very, very common.
有效,非常非常有效
And effective. Very, very effective.
再见
Bye-bye.
– 骚货,我们到哪儿她都蹦出来 – 亲爱的
– Bitch! Everywhere we go she pops up.
– Darling…
– 就像一只袋鼠在发♥情♥ – 简直不能理解她
– Like some kangaroo in heat.
– Oh, I can’t understand her.
– 是吗? – 我看这都得怪我
– Can’t you? – Oh, I suppose it’s my fault.
是我毁了婚约娶了你
I broke our engagement
and went off with you.
她当然很不高兴
She must be really unhappy.
– 我看她心里得意的很哪 – 不
– She’s revelling in every minute of it. – No.
亲爱的
Darling.
我们是幸福的,别让杰基扫了兴
We are the lucky ones.
Don’t let Jackie spoil it.
当然
I won’t.
这是美好的蜜月
This is the perfect honeymoon.
谁都别想破坏它
No one’s gonna wreck it for us.
我爱你
I love you.
看谁快
I’ll race you back.
– 雷斯上校 – 你好啊
– Colonel Race! – Poirot!
见到你真高兴
Oh, I’m enchanted to see you!
– 我的老朋友,好极了,好极了 – 是啊
– Oh, my old friend! How capital! How capital!
– Yes.
好久没见到你了
Oh, I haven’t clapped eyes on you since…
自从那个砍下牧师脑袋的离奇案件之后
Oh, that strange affair
of the decapitated clergyman.
是啊,是啊
Yes, yes.
我至今还觉得你真运气,从烟囱里把刀找出来
I still think you were lucky
to find that cake knife up the chimney like that.
运气?对我来说是运用大脑的结果
Lucky? With me it’s the exercise
of the little grey cells.
运气,我留给别人了
Luck, I leave to the others.
对,我忘了你对自己评价了
Yes, I’d forgotten your opinions about yourself.
嗯,是啊,请问你来这儿干吗?
Might one ask, what are you doing here?
我是来度假的
I’m on les vacances.
坐船到尼罗河上游玩玩,你呢?
Shortly I’m going up the Nile
on the steamer. And you?
真巧,我也是
Oh, the same, oddly enough.
换句话说你想跟踪某个游客?
Oh. In other words, you’re following
one of the passengers.
哦,不不,仅仅是来度假的,朋友
No, no. Seulement les vacances, mon ami.
哦!
Oh!
– 跟你一样 – 是啊
– Like yourself. – Yes.
这椅子,有主吗?
This chair is free, eh?
这世界上,同志,都是有主的
In this world, comrade, nothing’s free.
– (德文)什么? – 哦,没关系,坐吧
– Bitte? – Forget it. Sit down.
– 谢谢,你在读《资本论》? – 啊,我出门总带着
– Danke. You are reading Das Kapital?
– Yes. I never travel without it.
我是贝斯纳大夫,我的贝斯纳学院在苏黎世
Dr Ludwig Bessner.
Of the Bessner Institute, Zurich.
吉姆.弗格森,世界的公民
Jim Ferguson, citizen of the world.
– 你是,来度假的吧,啊? – 不
– You are on holiday, perhaps, eh? – No.
我是来观察资本主义制度衰亡的,朋友
I’m observing the decline
of the capitalist system, my friend.
哦,是吗?哈哈哈…
Oh, indeed.
眼前,就有个很好的标本
Well, you’ve got a good specimen there, eh?
– 百万富翁的女继承人 – 寄生虫
– The young Kaugummi heiress. – That parasite?
– 你不满意? – 她让我恶心
– You don’t approve? – She makes me sick.
在任何合理的社会里
In any decent society…
是啊,也许你对
Ah, you may be right.
她的权力也太大了
She has altogether too much power.
– (法文)先生 – (阿♥拉♥伯文)噢,谢谢你
– Monsieur. -Shukran jazeelan.
干杯
Tobin tcbin!
– 林内特,林内特,亲爱的 – 安德鲁大叔
– Linnet? Linnet, honey! – Uncle Andrew!
真没想到,我不知道你也来埃及旅行啊
What a surprise! I didn’t know
you were travelling in Egypt!
是突然决定的,说实在的,我来度蜜月的
Well, it’s very sudden. As a matter of fact,
I’m on my honeymoon.
度蜜月?这位就是新郎?
Your honeymoon? What do you know!
Is this the lucky young man?
亲爱的,这是我的美国律师兼托管人安德鲁.彭宁顿
Darling, this is my American lawyer
and trustee, Andrew Pennington.
赛蒙,赛蒙.多尔
Simon. Simon Doyle.
– 见到你很高兴 – 你好
– Pleased to meet you, sir. – How do you do?
– 跟我们一块坐吧 – 那好,就稍坐一会儿
– Won’t you join us? – Well, just for a moment.
你们放心吧,我不会打扰你们的
But don’t worry. I’m not going to intrude.
我了解你们年轻人
I know how young people are.
真是引人注目
The cynosure of all eyes.
连你这英国人也在含蓄地盯着她
Even you, with your English reserve, gaze.
– 她太美了 – 噢,她太有钱了
– She’s very beautiful. – Oh, she’s very rich.
你当然知道她是谁
You know who she is, of course.
– 当然 – 那好
– Of course. – Yes.
请原谅我打搅你们,刚才我还跟我的女儿打赌说
Do forgive me for butting in,
but I have a bet with my daughter here,
你是赫克尔.波里奇,著名的法国侦探
that you’re Hercules Porridge,
the famous French sleuth.
不全对,赫克尔.波洛,著名的比利时侦探
Not quite. I am Hercule Poirot,
the famous Belgian sleuth.
说对了吧,罗莎莉,哈哈…
I told you, Rosalie.
现今世界上只有一个波洛先生,他是独一无二的
There’s only one Monsieur Poirot
in the world. He’s unmistakable.
就像我也是独一无二的
As indeed I realise I am myself.
我母亲,莎乐美.奥特伯恩,小说家
My mother is Salome Otterbourne, the novelist.
啊,你就是莎乐美(法文)久仰了,很荣幸
Otter… Salo… Of course. Enchanté.
你瞧我们,两位名人聚在一起了
So here we are, two famous people in one place.
应该说三位
Oh, three, surely.
我是指天才说的,不是金钱,先生
I was talking about genius,
not mere money, monsieur.
啊,我的朋友雷斯上校,认识吗?
Oh, you know Colonel Race, my old friend?
奥特伯恩太太,她的女儿,罗莎莉小姐
This is… and her daughter…
荣幸,太荣幸了
Charmed, simply charmed.
请坐,太太,小姐
Please, sit down, madame, mademoiselle.
你现在大概正在写另一部书吧,太太?
You’re probably working on
some other book now, madame.
以埃及为背景
Set in Egypt, perhaps?
你真聪明绝顶,怎么推断出来的,波里奇先生?
How thrillingly clever of you
to deduce that, Monsieur Porridge!
从这儿,我是来感染一下当地色彩
I am here to absorb local colour
for my grand opus,
为写我的巨著《狮身人面像上的白雪》
Snow on the Sphinx’s Face.
这死沉沉的谜,焕发出炽热的爱
Frozen enigma turns to incandescent love
就像这个刚刚从学校毕业的英国少女
as this young English girl from
Haslemere, scarcely out of school,
能融化沙漠酋长那颗残忍♥的心
melts the barbarous heart
of a cruel desert sheikh.
不过我觉得波洛先生
Somehow, I don’t think Monsieur Poirot
不是个爱看爱情小说的读者
is a very keen reader of romantic novels, Mother.
他当然爱看,法国人都爱看,他们才不怕对性的描写
Of course he is. All Frenchmen are.
They’re not afraid of good, strong sex!
根本不同于我们国内的那些个大图书馆
Unlike, I might say, most of
our leading lending libraries.
他们禁止莎乐美.奥特伯恩
They have banned Salome Otterbourne
真实地描写男女之爱
for speaking the truth about men and women.
可我还接着写我的
But she goes on, nonetheless.
真实嘛,真实是很难写出来的
The truth, yes. The truth.
It’s so difficult to tell.
谢谢先生
Thank you, monsieur.
也许你愿意跟我跳个探戈,嗯,我的小姐
Well, perhaps you would join me
in a tango, er, mademoiselle?
饭后,稍微地活动活动
A little exercise after dinner.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!