…以为你也像我其他的愚蠢的粉丝一样,
…thought you were another jerk fan…
你知道,我可以和你搞一把,
that I would fuck you,
然后又继续找下一个崇拜者。
可是结果却出乎了我的预料。
and move on to the next fan. But it didn’t happen that way.
你看,一开始你是个崇拜者,
You were a fan…
然后成了我的追随者,
and a follower…
然后成了我的学生,
and then a pupil
最后你就变成了我的同居者。
and then you were a roommate.
你知道,还没等我反应过来,
And before I knew it,
你就已经把我们的
电视遥控器攥在手里了。
you were the one who had control of the channel changer.
哈里,我爱过你。
Harry, I loved you.
我崇拜过你。
I was in awe of you.
但是我没有爱上你。
But I wasn’t in love with you.
…去我以前的大学,他们要
授我名誉学位,要是你能相信的话。
…to my old university. They’re honoring me, if you can believe that.
和我一起去吧。
给我个机会,让我好好说服你。
Give me a chance to talk you out of it.
就和我呆上一天。
Spend one day with me.
哈里,明天我要结婚了。
I’m getting married tomorrow.
– 明天你就要结婚啦?就在他们授我……
– 是的,就在明天。
– Tomorrow you’re getting married? The day… – Yes, Tomorrow.
我他妈简直不能相信!
I can’t fucking believe this!
你明天就要结婚啦?
You’re getting married tomorrow?
是的。是的,已经准备了好几个月了。
Yes. It’s been planned for months.
别这么做哪!
Don’t do it!
一天夜里,在戈德伯格入睡之后,
While Goldberg was asleep one night,
魔鬼闯进了他的房♥间,
the devil entered his apartment,
绑♥架♥了他的挚爱,一位金发美女,
and abducted his beautiful blond love,
并将她带入了地狱。
and carried her off to hell.
第二天早晨,
The following morning,
戈德伯格注意到了一股奇怪的
硫磺燃烧的味道。
Goldberg noticed the odd smell of burning sulfur.
哈里·布洛克?
Harry Block?
你是曲奇?
You’re Cookie?
曲奇·威廉斯。
Cookie Williams.
– 你让我十点到这里的?
– 是的,天呐。
– You wanted me here at ten? – Yeah. Jesus.
那么…呃……
So… eh…
你想…我们这就开始吗?
You wanna… shall we get to it?
你不想先聊上一会儿吗?
You don’t want to talk a little first?
聊天?为什么?
Talk? Why?
真的吗?我是说,大多数人
不喜欢直接就跳上♥床♥,
Really? Most guys don’t like to just jump right into bed…
而不先小谈片刻。
他们认为那样太例行公事了。
without a little talking. They think it’s too businesslike.
噢,我不这样。我不是……
Oh, not me. I’m not…
……你把我绑起来。
…that you’d tie me up.
你想怎样就怎样。我们先把钱的因素理清了,
然后我们就可以好好放松一下了。
Whatever you want. Let’s get the monetary part out of the way, and then we can relax.
绝对是,绝对是。
Absolutely.
– 你要二百?给你。
– 没错。好的。
– You get 200? – That’s right.
– 这么说你想让我把你绑起来,是吗?
– 是的,把我绑起来。
– So you want me to tie you up? – Yeah, tie me up.
我想让你打我那么一下下,
然后给我吹♥喇♥叭♥。
I’d like you to hit me little bit, and give me a blowjob.
好的。给你吹♥喇♥叭♥,然后打你。
A blowjob, then you hit you.
不,不。
No.
先打我,然后再吹♥喇♥叭♥。
Hit me and then the blowjob.
只有把顺序弄对了,
否则的话,就没意思了。
Only get the order right, otherwise, it’s no fun.
绑起来、打我、吹♥喇♥叭♥。
Tie me up, hit me, give me a blowjob.
你想让我用什么把你绑起来呢?
What do you want me to tie you with?
呃,你知道,实际上,
我以为你会穿上长袜呢。所以……
Well, truth is, I thought you were gonna wear stockings.
曲奇,你绝对是个艺术家,绝对的。
Cookie, you’re a definite artist.
他们应该把你的嘴唇收集到
“史密森学会”的博物馆里。
They should put your lips in the Smithsonian.
你用了好长时间才来啊,
我以为你来不了了呢。
It took you a long time. I didn’t think you’d make it.
是啊,我知道。有那么一会儿,
我集中不了精神。
I was having a little problem focusing for a while.
最后,我总算找到了正确的幻想。所以……
Finally, I got the right fantasy.
我想起了今天我在第六大街
遇到的一个女人,
I thought of a woman I saw on Sixth Avenue today,
我把她和斯维特兰娜·斯大林
联♥系♥了起来,
and I coupled her with Svetlana Stalin.
就是那个独♥裁♥者的女儿,
果然对我管用。
It’s the daughter of the dictator. It worked for me.
你为什么要吃那些药?
What do you take medicine for?
我?抑郁。
Me? Depression.
你抑郁什么呢?
What are you depressed about?
抑郁就是抑郁。
你就从来没抑郁过吗?
Depressed. Don’t you ever get depressed?
我问你,你的工作从没让你情绪低落过吗?
Doesn’t your work ever get you down?
还行吧。
比去当女招待他妈强多了。
It’s okay. Beats the hell out of waitressing.
你知道,这太滑稽了。
It’s funny.
我碰到的每一个鸡都告诉我
干这个比去当女招待他妈强多了。
Every hooker I ever speak to tells me it beats waitressing.
当女招待一定是这个世界上
最他妈差劲的工作了。
Waitressing’s got to be the worst job in the world.
不可思议。
It’s unbelievable.
你为什么难过呢?
What are you sad about?
我…我精神上破产了,
我空空如也。
I’m spiritually bankrupt. I’m empty.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我…我…我感到恐惧。我……
I’m frightened.
我没有了灵魂。
你明白我的意思吗?
I got no soul. You know what I mean?
这么跟你说吧,
在我年轻的时候,较之于…
Let me put it this way. When I was younger, it was less scary…
…等待戈多,我比较不害怕
等待左派分子。
waiting for Lefty than it is waiting for Godot.
噢,你把我搞糊涂了。
Aw, you lost me.
你知道整个宇宙正在分崩离析吗?
你知道,可是……
You know that the universe is coming apart?
你知道什么是黑洞吗?
You know what a black hole is?
知道,那是我谋生的饭碗。
Yeah. That’s how I make my living.
你知道,我想告诉你,曲奇,
有个伟大的【古希腊悲剧】作家名叫索福克勒斯,
You know, I gotta tell you, Cookie, a great writer named Sophocles…
他说,如果人压根不出生,也许是最好的结果
【《俄底浦斯在科洛诺斯》】。
said that it was probably best not to be born at all.
噢,亲爱的,你现在说这个有点儿晚了吧。
Honey, it’s a little too late for that.
我抗争过,你知道,我不想出来,
是他们硬生生地伸进去把我拽出来的。
I fought it. I didn’t want to come out. They had to come in and get me.
你想我再给你吹一次喇叭吗?
You want another blowjob?
为什么?
How come?
我请客,不收你钱。
It’s on the house. No charge.
因为你吞的那些药片
肯定他妈的不管用。
‘Cause them pills you takin’ sure ain’t working.
只是今晚我的心情比较特殊,
I’m just in a peculiar mood tonight.
你知道,因为白天我得到了个坏消息。
Because I had some bad news today.
嘿,我想问你一下,
你明天打算干什么?
Let me ask you a question. What are you doing tomorrow?
拉客啊。
Hustlin’.
是吗?不如你和我一起去?
Yeah? Why don’t you come with me?
去哪儿?
Where?
我要去我以前的学校,
因为他们想授我名誉学位。
I’m going up to my old school ’cause they’re gonna honor me.
我没什么人可以一起分享。
I got nobody to share it with.
我是认真的。和我一起去吧。嘿…
I’m serious. Come with me.
我会…我会给你一天五百块。
I’ll give you 500 bucks for the day.
今晚睡在这里,
明天和我一起去。
Sleep here tonight, come up with me tomorrow.
你怎么会留着这么多现钱的?
How come you got all this money?
我手头总是留着招♥鸡♥的钱,
因为,你知道……
I always keep hooker money around, ’cause, you know…
几年前我曾用支票支付过,
国税局的人差点要了我的命。
I once paid by check years ago, and the IRS killed me.
菲伊,如果你能听到这条口信,
如果还来得及的话,
Fay, when you get this message, if it’s not too late,
我希望你别去结婚。
I don’t want you to get married.
因为我爱你,
Because I love you,
我想和你结婚。你……
and I want to marry you. You…
我刚才…我刚才在读…
I was looking at…
…我的上一本书,
my last book,
在读我们相遇的那一部分。
at the part where we met.
你知道,我试图稍事夸张,
为的是有趣一点。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!