Since when are you a family man?
别以为我没注意到
你盯着我妹妹露西的样子。
Don’t think I don’t see you staring at my sister Lucy.
什么?
What?
噢,别装无辜了。
Don’t play ignorant.
无论她走着还是坐着,你都盯着她看。
You watch her walk and sit.
你…你的眼神没离开过她半步!
You can’t keep your eyes off her toes!
没离她半步?你是不是他妈的疯了啊?
你究竟什么意思啊?
Are you fucking nuts? What are you suggesting?
我的意思是,我一点也不会觉得意外,
说你恨不能和她产生点什么瓜葛。
I wouldn’t put it past you if you were dying to have a thing with her.
她是个神经病,一个乡下家庭主妇!
She’s a neurotic, suburban Hausfrau!
我对她一点兴趣也没有。零蛋,毫无。
I have no interest in her. Zero. Nothing.
你否定的级别也过强了一点吧。
Your level of denial is a little intense.
亲爱的,你这是受到了
“经前核子灾变症”的影响。
You’re suffering from a premenstrual nuclear meltdown.
你想来一口吗?
You want a hit?
嗯?噢,不。不…不,那烟会要我命的。
No. That smoke is killing me.
听着,我要去下洗手间,
我回头找你。
I’m going to go to the bathroom. I’ll catch you later.
高傲冷漠,你第三个前妻。
Cold fish, your third ex-wife.
她绝不会成为一个好母亲的。
She never would have made a good mother.
你是谁?
Who are you?
– 是我,肯!
– It’s me, Ken!
– 肯?
– Ken?
瞧这家伙!你创造了我,
现在你却认不出我了?
Look at this guy! You created me. Now you don’t recognize me?
你知道,她抽烟抽得我有点头晕了……
I’m a little bit high because of her smoke…
你怎么会和珍妮在一起的?
How’d you ever hook up with Jane?
珍妮没问题。她只是来例假了,
所以她很容易激动。
Jane was fine. Jane was just having her period, so she was irritable.
噢,不…不,不只是例假的关系。
It wasn’t just her period.
她是个冷漠的、自私的女人。
She was a cold, selfish woman.
她太自以为是了,
从没意识到她妹妹很讨厌她。
She’s so self-involved she doesn’t realize her sister hates her.
嘿,你怎么知道这么多?
How do you know so much?
唔,我就是你啊,稍微改头换面了下。
I’m just you, thinly disguised.
我给了我多一点的成熟,
一个不同的名字。
You gave me a little more maturity and a different name.
你什么意思啊?
我了解这些?
What are you saying? That I know this?
你当然了解!
这就是你选中她的原因!
Of course you do! That’s why you picked her!
你们之间肯定没戏,这样一来,
你就用不着放弃…
So it wouldn’t work, so you’d never have to give up…
…你那到处胡搞的习性
和持续的不满,不用成熟起来。
sport-fucking and chronic dissatisfaction and grow up.
嘿,我…我可不愿意站在这里,
听我自己创造出的人物给我上什么课。
I’m not going to get lectured by my own creation.
嗯…你骗不了我。
You can’t fool me.
我可不像你的心理医生,
他只知道你告诉他的东西,
I’m not like your shrink. He only knows what you tell him.
而我知道事实。
I know the truth.
…她妹妹露西,
And her sister, Lucy,
一样神经兮兮的。
another head-case.
哇,你一定很喜欢这样的人。
You sure can pick ’em.
但即便是她,也比珍妮要好。
But even she was better than Jane.
更加成熟,而且她爱你。
More maternal, and she loved you.
你向她投下炸♥弹♥的那天
你并不在场,不过…
You weren’t there the day your bomb dropped on her, but…
…你可以自己看一下。
take a look.
他离开了我!
He left me!
结束了,我们的婚姻结束了!
ur marriage is finished!
听到这个我很难过。
I’m so sorry to hear that.
你感到震惊吗?
Are you shocked?
既震惊也不震惊。
Yes and no.
我们之间不怎么对劲
已经有些时日了。
Things have not been very good for some time.
我知道他在外面瞎搞。
I knew he played around.
是吗?没听你说过啊。
Did you? You never mentioned that.
我不喜欢谈论我的私生活。
I don’t like to discuss my private life.
起初我怀疑是琳恩,他的编辑。
然后我又想,
First suspected Lynn, his editor. Then I thought…
不,可能是艾丽森·戴维斯,
我们的一个朋友。
it might be Allison Davis, a friend of ours.
我甚至想到他也许对你很有兴趣。
I even thought he might have a crush on you.
我?
Me?
是啊。你很漂亮,
我们经常在一起,
You’re beautiful and we’ve spent a lot of time together,
你们俩也很合得来。
and you two get along very well.
听着,显然,我知道打死你
你也不会,可是…
Obviously, I knew you never would in a million years, but…
…我想象得出他很想得到你。
I imagined he longed for you.
我有次甚至听到
他在梦里提到了你的名字。
I even heard him mention your name in his sleep.
我的天哪。
My goodness.
可是……
Well…
这太荒谬了,我是说……
That’s absurd.
真的!
Really!
你脸怎么这么红?
You’re all red.
没有啊!没有!
No!
露西,你没事吧?
Are you okay?
听着……
Look…
既然我们坦诚相谈,
since we’re talking openly…
我有件事要交代。
I have a confession to make.
什么?
Yes?
你看……
Look…
生活之路,有时就是会很奇怪地
曲曲弯弯、起起落落。
Life sometimes takes very strange twists and turns.
我们无力掌控,
我们也无法把握我们的感情,
It overwhelms us, and we’re not responsible for our feelings.
每个人的感情都是非理性的。
Everybody’s feelings are irrational.
是的。可是要是你丈夫亲口告诉你
他已经有了另一个女人!
But to hear from your husband that he found another woman!
他…他是这么说的吗?
He said that?
他说他的未来已经都规划好了。
He said his future is all mapped out.
噢…珍妮……
Oh… Jane…
我想对你完完全全地开诚布公,
I’m going to be totally frank with you.
– 你要尽量把持住,试着去理解。
– 什么?我要被取而代之了。
– Just try and hang on and understand. – What? I’m being replaced.
是的,是的。但那也不一定
非得变成个噩梦啊,
But it doesn’t have to be a nightmare,
要是我们能成熟地对待它的话。
if we’re all just mature about it.
被一个25岁的女人取而代之。
Replaced by a 25-year-old.
– 你说什么?
– 一个25岁的女人,
– Excuse me? – A 25-year-old.
一心想成为作家。
菲伊·塞克斯顿是她性感的名字。
A wanna-be writer. Fay Sexton is her sexy name.
你怎么了?
现在你又满脸苍白!
What’s the matter? Now you’re white!
露西,你今天吃过什么没有?
Lucy, have you eaten anything today?
露西,喝口水吧,喝口水。把它喝完。
Have a drink. Finish that.
– 很难相信他,他这样个大骗子。
– 我感到很虚弱。
– Hard to believe him when he’s a liar. – I’m weak.
露西,你到底怎么啦?
What’s wrong?
好像是他把你甩了似的。
You’d think he dumped you.
听着,我知道你为我难过,
可我能够挺得过去。
I know you feel bad for me, but I can handle it.
– 空气!空气!
– 我今天深感震惊,可我……
– Air! – I’m in shock today, but…
我想找菲伊说话。
I want to speak to Fay.
不,我是哈里·布洛克。
昨晚我就开始找她。
It’s Harry Block. I’ve been trying to reach her.
不,有紧要的事情。
我一定要和她说……
No, it’s an emergency. I gotta talk…
告诉她给我回电♥话♥。
她有我的号♥码,是车上的号♥码。
Tell her to call me back. It’s the car number.
是的,我的车!
Yes. The car!
哈里,放弃她吧,
她现在爱的是别人。
Give up. She’s in love with someone else.
– 那家伙对她来说太老了。
– 他比你还年轻啊!
– This guy is too old for her. – He’s younger than you!
嘿,那我对她来说老得太多了。
简直荒谬至极。
I’m much too old for her. It’s ridiculous.
可是考虑到我的未成熟性,
我有种讨人喜欢的孩子般的品格。
Because of my immaturity, I have a boyish quality that works.
还有多长的路啊,爸爸?
Is it much longer, Dad?
– 我们才在游乐场停过。你走了走,吃了东西。
– 你快点开。
– We were just at the fair. You walked, ate. – You’re speeding.
– 大概还要多长时间啊?
– 不会太长了。
– About how much longer is it? – It won’t be long.
好吧,我…我妹妹住在

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!