Do you like your job?
你在威胁我吗 博士
Are you threatening me, doc?
没有
No.
但是如果明天不成功完成那个实验
But if we don’t pull off that test tomorrow,
我们都得卷铺盖走人
we’re all on the street.
你是个好人 卡特
You’re a good man, Carter.
但是以你的背景
But with your background….
是啊
Right.
那位聪明小姐怎么样
How’s Miss Smarty-Pants?
希望她没有看上去那么蠢
Hope she’s not as dumb as she seems.
照我说的把围栏升高了吗
Raise those fences like l asked?
我已经搞定了 去喝酒吧
I took care of it. Let’s go get a beer.
美国海岸卫队公告
MAN : U.S. Coast Guard advisories include:
所有美国本土南部以及加利福利亚以西
All craft warnings for waters south of the U.S.
水域的船只请注意
Mainland and west of CA.
热带低气压正产生大风强风
A tropical depression is generating gale-force winds…
并将伴有
…and is associated with
暴雨以及三十英尺左右的海浪起伏
heavy rains and ocean swells to 30 feet or more.
重复一遍 美国海岸警卫队公告
U.S. Coast Guard advisories….
你再胡言乱语
Any of your nonsense, and
今晚我就把你煮了吃了
we’ll have tiny drumsticks on the menu tonight.
大屁♥股♥
Fat butt!
说得对
That’s right.
你想怎么说随便你
You can…all you want.
欢迎来到我的天地 富兰克林先生
Welcome to my parlor, Mr. Franklin.
实验室注意 上面风雨很大
Wet lab, we’re taking a pounding up here.
能见度很低
Can’t see past my nose.
建议检查下鲨鱼围栏和礁湖监视器
So I suggest you check pen monitors and lagoon monitors.
下面能见度应该更低
I can’t imagine there’s much visibility below.
卡特 收的到吗
Carter, you copy?
卡特在吗
Carter?
好的 我快到隧♥道♥了
Okay, I’m approaching the tunnel.
很好 埃尔维斯已经离开大楼
Bingo. Elvis has left the building.
我们看到你了 但是能见度几乎为零
We picked you up, but visibility’s near zero.
没问题
No problem.
从什么时候开始它们这样同步了
How long have they been synchronized like this?
这不是真的吧
Tell me I didn’t see that.
它们认出那把枪了
They recognized that gun!
不可能 鲨鱼不会向后游
That’s impossible. Sharks can’t swim backwards!
注意看 怎么回事
Try to stay focused. What was that?
二代鲨鱼栏的图像中断了
We lost picture in Gen Two pen.
等等
Okay, hold on.
卡特 听的到吗
Carter, do you copy?
卡特 说话 听的见吗
Carter, talk to me, man. Do you copy?
别装了 你别吓我们
Cut the crap! You’re scaring everybody.
卡特
Carter!
准备升降平台
Boarding platform engaged.
他打中它了
He’s got her.
谁要这条鱼啊
Did someone order the fish?
上帝 怎么会有这么大的鲨鱼
What in God’s creation…?
不是上帝的创造
No, not his.
而是我们的杰作
Ours.
开始扫描
Commencing scan.
二代鲨已经接上电脑了
Gen Two is online.
所有生命及诊断迹象都显示在屏幕上了
Transferring exotics to remote terminals.
生命迹象由一号♥屏幕显示
Vital signs to terminal one.
诊断影像在二号♥
Diagnostic imaging to terminal two.
开始现场直播
We’re live and in color!
血压 四十三 六十七
BP, 67 over 43.
心率 每分钟五十次 正常
Heart rate, 50 B.P.M. Within norms.
它睡的跟婴儿一样熟
She’s sleeping like a baby.
好了
Okay.
做恶梦了吗
Bad dreams?
就位
In position.
生命迹象稳定
Vitals are stable.
生命迹象如何
Vitals?
-保持稳定 -抽取四点五毫升
– Holding. – Aspirating 4.5 cc’s.
加二毫升蛋白质复合液到培养的
Introducing 2 cc’s of the protein complex…
老年痴呆症患者非活化脑神经细胞中
…into cultured, inactive brain neurons of an Alzheimer’s patient.
再观察瓶中是否有反应
And what you’re looking for here is lightning in a bottle.
蛋白质正和神经细胞结合
Protein complex is interacting with the neurons.
神经细胞渗透性增高
Neurons are becoming hyperosmotic.
质膜完整性开始强化
Membrane integrity’s improving.
它们开始有反应了
They’re firing!
-成了 -一秒
– They’re firing! – One second.
两 三
Two. Three.
-仍在作用 -四秒 五秒 六秒
– Still firing. – Four. Five. Six.
六秒五六
6.560 seconds.
活见鬼
I’ll be damned.
不会吧 六秒五六
No, sir. For 6.560 seconds…
这已经很难以置信了
…you saw what it’s like not to be damned.
恭喜了
Ha, ha, ha. Congratulations.
了不起吧 非常了不起
lmpressed? Overly impressed.
六千五百六十秒
6.560 seconds.
现在你们已经做到这样
Now that you’ve got this…
看来离成功已经不远了
…how long before you make something permanent?
伙伴 你做到了
You did it, pal.
你成功了
You did it.

No!
吉姆
Jim!
卡特 不要
Carter, no!
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
指挥台 我们需要医务人员并迅速撤退
Tower, we need paramedics and evac now!
所有频率注意 紧急呼救
All frequencies, SOS.
这里是海洋实验室研究中心
This is Research Station Aquatica.
我们这出现医疗紧急状况 重复一次
We have a medical emergency. I repeat:
这里是海洋实验室研究中心
This is Research Station Aquatica.
我们有医疗紧急状况
We have a medical emergency.
听到请回答
Please respond.
这里是X射线阿尔法2-18号♥
X-ray Alpha 2-1 8.
从恰帕石油平台出发
Coming off oil platform Chiapa.
我们会给你你一直想要的那个职位
We’ll take that post you’ve always wanted.
插♥进♥去了
Got it.
他大出血了
He’s hemorrhaging!
他们说那儿的黄色蝴蝶
They say the yellow
多的不得了 你还记得吗
butterflies are thick as clouds there, remember?
海洋实验室研究中心
MResearch Station Aquatica,
这里是X射线阿尔法2-18号♥
this is X-ray Alpha 2-1 8.
看见你们了
Have you in sight.
我们正从六点钟方向靠近你们
Approaching from 0-6-0.
收到 2-1 8
Copy, 2-1 8.
陪着他 和他一直说话
Stay with him. Keep talking.
我们走
Let’s move!
我可不是这方面的医生
I’m not this kind of doctor.
继续做就是了
Just keep doing what you’re doing.
塔台 直升机在哪
Where’s the chopper? Tower?
布伦达 我的直升飞机呢
Come on, Brenda. Where’s my chopper?
富兰克林 走这边
Franklin, this end!
继续
Keep it coming!
亲爱的 你会没事的 坚持住
Ready. It’s all right, honey. Hold on.
我抓到了 把他移出来
Got it. Okay, move him out.
-我们走 我们走 -快
– Let’s go! Let’s go! – Go!
一 二 三
One! Two! Three!
我爱你
I love you!
-快 -上去 快
– Come on! – Get up! Come on!
-卡特 -卡特
– Carter! – Carter!
卡特 快 快过来
Come on, Carter! Come on!
阿里巴 快 2-1 8
Arriba! Pull up, 2-1 8!
快把他拉上来
Pull up!
该死的 我什么也看不见
Damn! I can’t get a picture.
指挥台 能看见吗 完毕

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!