Get me out of here, Carter!
我不想死
I don’t wanna die!
抓住我的手 快
Grab my hand! Come on!

Come on!
不行 抓不到
I can’t! I can’t reach!
-抓不到 -快抓住
– Aah! Can’t reach! – Take it!
-史考 -什么事
– Scoggs – Yeah?
你够得到上面那扇门吗
Can you reach that door above you?
太高了
It’s too high.
鲨鱼可能已经游到那一层了
Sharks probably flooded that level too.
还好你们走的是这边
Good thing you came to this side.
另一边已经被水淹了
The other side’s under water.
-那只是巧合 -是呀 本来不是这样的
– We didn’t exactly plan it. – Yeah, it wasn’t planned.
只剩你们了吗
Are you all that made it?
我们做到了
We did it.
我们在第一层 可以从楼梯到外面
We’re on level one. We can take the stairs to the surface.
楼梯全都被淹了 相信我
The stairs are flooded. Trust me, I know.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
他妈的上帝别再这样折磨我们了
Give us a goddamn break, can’t you?
上帝总有回应
He always answers.
只是你得到的答案并不是你想要的
Sometimes, the answer you get isn’t the answer you want.
我们离水面还有六十英尺
We’re 60 feet from the surface.
这层有紧急逃生门 对吧
There’s an emergency hatch on this level, right?
这层有防止积水用的应急抽水泵
This level has bilge pumps on it for storm runoff.
如果我们启动了应急发电机
If we re-route the emergency generators,
就可以抽干楼梯的水
we could drain a stairway.
-确定吗 -否则你还能信谁
– You sure? – Who you gonna trust?
-你 -这就对了
– You. – That’s right.
你要信任我
You trust me.
本来我们明天晚上要在这打牌的
You know, we had poker here tomorrow night.
她拿到对子的时候
She’d draw to the inside straight
总想再凑个顺子
when she could’ve stuck with a pair.
她总是怀着梦想
Big dreams.
就算死到临头也不降低标准
Even in death: Standards.
简是个正常的女孩
Okay, Jan was a healthy girl.
这一定有用电池的东西
Something in here has to run on batteries.
-好的 -一个女孩会把那东西♥藏♥在哪
– Nice. – Where would a girl keep her…mm, thing?
你怎么回事
What’s the matter with you?
我皮肤开始出血了
My skin’s starting to hemorrhage.
鲨鱼闻到血腥味的话
The sharks smell the blood….
这种油能遮住血味
this’ll coat it with oil.
卡特 你在下面时说的话
Look, Carter, what you said down there….
也许是对的
maybe you were right.
我做的一切
Everything I’ve done…
我知道没有你我不可能成功
…I don’t think I could’ve done it without you.
苏珊 这就是问题所在
I know, Susan. That’s the problem.
凌晨四点
Four a.M.
我知道 度日如年啊
I know. One night feels like a whole week.
-相对论 -什么
– Relativity. – What?
爱因斯坦的相对论
Einstein’s theory of relativity.
抓住烧红的铁板时
Grab hold of a hot pan…
一秒比一小时还漫长
…a second can seem like an hour.
把你的手放在性感女人身上
Put your hands on a hot woman…
一小时比一秒还快
…an hour can seem like a second.
都是相对而言的
It’s all relative.
我在加州理工读了四年书
I spent four years at Cal Tech.
这是我听过最精辟的解释
That’s the best physics explanation l’ve heard.
可以用了
It works.
你留下来陪博士
You stay with the doc.
我和史考想办法去实验室
Me and Scoggs are gonna try to get to the wet lab…
抽干楼梯间的水
…drain that stairwell.
-神父 -怎么了
– Preach? – What?
帮我把拉链拉上
Would you zip me up, please?
我们杀了一只 这还剩下两只鲨鱼
We got one, there’s two sharks left…
你竟然和博士在厕所里做♥爱♥
…and you and the doc are doing a little bathroom love.
你是不是忘记吃药了
They got a pill for what’s wrong with you?
我要到我房♥里拿些研究资料
I need to get some things from my quarters. Research data.
那些实验成功了
The tests, they worked.
我们身边太多人死了
So much death around us,
别再为你的试验牺牲更多的人了
to risk any more life for some numbers….
如果拿不到资料
Without that data,
他们都白死了
everyone dying isn’t just tragic, it’s useless.
博士 死亡一直是枉然的
Death is always useless, doctor.
就是这
This is it.
我马上回来
I’ll be back before you know it.
卡特
Carter!
怎么了
What’s going on?!
那该死的是什么 是什么
What the fuck’s going on? What is that?
-没事的 -没事
– lt’s okay! – Okay!
-那有什么 -没什么
– What is that? -We’re all right!
那该死的是什么
What the fuck?!
没什么 没什么 没什么
lt’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay.
我以为你是回来找我的
I thought you were coming back for me.
控制面板被监视器挡住了
One of your monitors is blocking the panel.
-你得帮我把它挪开 -好的
– You wanna help me move it? – Yeah.
我们还是一起行动吧
I say we do everything right together.
一起行动
Right together.
你好
Hello.
我的名字是谢尔曼·杜里
My name is Sherman Dudley…
你看到这段录像时
…and if this message finds you,
我已经死了 这是我的遗言
I did not survive, so this is my legacy.
我爱传道也爱喝酒
I have loved the pulpit, and I have loved the bottle.
我努力想做个好丈夫 好父亲
I did my best to be a good husband, a father.
但我失败了
I came up wanting.
那我对你有什么好说的呢
So what do l have to say to you?
我又能留下些什么呢
What mark do I have to leave behind?
我们从煎蛋卷说起吧
We’ll begin with the perfect omelet,
用两个蛋做而不是三个
made with two eggs, not three.
那些外行总是加牛奶提高浓度
Amateurs often add milk for density.
这是大错特错
This is a mistake.
卡特
Carter!
快来
Come on!
我抓到你了 快
I got you. Come on.
该死 史考
Damn it, Scoggs.
苏珊呢
Where’s Susan?
惨了
I’m done.
这种情况下黑人都会没辙
Brothers never make it out of situations like this. Not ever!
苏珊
Susan!
苏珊 苏珊
Susan! Susan!
你们成功了吗 史考呢
Did you do it? Where’s Scoggins?
虽然我不想打断你们的亲密时刻
I hate to interrupt this moment of burgeoning intimacy…
但我们能赶快离开这吗
…but can we get the fuck out of here?
-只有这一条路吗 -出口被淹了
– Is this the only way? – Exits are flooded.
整个地方都在下沉
Whole place is sinking.
没有别的路了
It’s this way or no way at all.
你带来的好消息就现在说吧
You can bring on the good news anytime now.
鲨鱼会被浑浊的水和鲜艳的颜色吸引
Sharks are attracted to churning water, bright colors.
这些灭火器可以吸引它们一部分注意力
The extinguishers will be a distraction.
我们怎么办
What about us?
救生衣会使你浮出水面的速度过快
The vest’ll bring you up too fast.
你的肺会象球一样爆♥炸♥
Your lungs’ll pop like a balloon.
你肯定不是班上的乖小孩
You weren’t the sunny kid in your class.
我从来没上过学
I never went to class.
离水面还有多远 六十英尺吗
How far to the surface? Sixty feet?
小意思 上升时吐气
There’s nothing to it. Exhale on the way up,
尽快离开这个人间地狱
and get the hell out of the water.
我打开空气锁之前先得平衡压力
I gotta equalize the pressure before we blow the air lock.
我会让水淹没这个房♥间
I gotta let the room fill up with water.
只需要几秒钟就完成
It’ll only take a few seconds.
你们准备好了吗
You ready?
不 准备好才怪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!