Tower, have you got a visual? Copy.
我什么也看不见
I can’t get anything.
-听到了吗 -有画面了
– Do you copy? – Going to backup.
抓住他
Got it!
这是上帝的旨意
I’m gonna take this as a sign.
他在哪
Where is he now?
他在哪
Where is he?
-整个监视系统都关闭了 -布伦达
– The whole system’s shut down. – Brenda?
你在吗
Are you there?
监视系统坏了
This thing is dead.
请问 有人
Somebody, please…
能告诉我那是什么吗
…tell me what that is.
拜托你们告诉我
Please.
好了 我们快离开
All right, people, let’s move.
快走
Now!
到门那去
Get to the door!
你帮不了他的
You can’t help him.
我们走 快 快
Let’s go. Go! Go!
快 快走
Go! Go!

Go!
卡特
Carter!
我们走 快
Let’s go! -Come on!
门已经变形打不开了
The door frame is bent.
快 史考 打开它
Come on, Scoggs! -Open it!
快点 走 走 走
Come on, go, go, go!
快走
Go!
打开门 快打开
Turn it! Turn it!

No!
布伦达
Brenda?
塔台 能听到吗
Tower, can you hear me?
有人在吗
Anyone, hello?
我们得到顶层去求救
We gotta get topside, find help.
-怎么 -我们被淹了
– What? – We’re flooded.
妈的
Oh, shit!
这层没别的楼梯了
There’s no other stairway from this level.
电梯呢
Elevator?
电梯是自动关闭的
The elevator seals off automatically to
以免竖井被淹
keep the shaft from filling.
没上去的路了
There’s no way up.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right, okay, okay.
如果这是喝酒得到的教训
If this is a lesson about the drinking,
那就当我已经知道了
let’s just say l’ve learned it.
不用这么狂躁
No need to get carried away,
也不用这么报复我吧
showing me your vengeful side.
神啊 我知道你怒了
I know your wrath, Lord.
好吧 如果B过道还没被淹
Alright. If corridor B is dry…
我们就穿过实验室到维修梯
we go pass through the lab to the maintenance ladder,
下到第三层去
climb down to level three.
我们到水下入口
We get to the wet entry.
然后坐潜水艇上去 每次两个人
We take the sub topside, two at a time.
我们先到下面再上去
We go down to get up.
好 快走吧 走
All right, let’s move. Come on.
妈的
Shit!
听 好像有人
Listen. Sounds like somebody made it.
这 我们在这
Over here! We’re over here!
是神父吗
Preach?
那他妈的是什么
What the hell is that?
可能是实验设备 轰轰作响
Lab equipment maybe, banging around.
-你觉得呢 -不可能
– Think so? – Not a chance.
我们得到门那边去
We gotta get past that door.
快走
Let’s do it!
快来
Come on!
拉我一把
Give me a hand!
把门打开
Open the door!
快走 快走
Go! Go!
鸟儿
Bird!
过来 鸟儿
Come on, bird!
你在哪呢 鸟儿
Where are you, bird?
猪头
Hey, dickhead!
鸟儿
Bird?
大屁♥股♥
Fat butt!
鸟儿啊
Bird?
鸟儿 在这吗
Bird? Anybody here?
牛仔 问你个问题
Cowboy, let me ask you a question.
-我们应该继续走 -我跟他说话呢
– We should keep moving. – l’m talking to him!
刚才那个想破门而入的是鲨鱼吗
Was that a goddamn shark broke through that door?
-我觉得是 -你觉得是吗
– l expect so. – You expect so?
很好 很好 很好
Huh. Well, well, well.
我是这唯一觉得事有蹊跷的人吗
Am l the only asshole down here who thinks that a tad bit odd?
鲨鱼能那样冲过钢铁门吗
It could do that? Bust through a steel door?
我又不是专家
I ain’t the expert.
要我说 二代鲨鱼那么大 要是空间足够
I’d say, given Gen Two’s size and some room to move…
它撞一下的力量可能得有几吨♥ 或者更强
she could put a couple tons, maybe more, into a hit.
所以 在我看来
So, yeah, in my opinion.
如果它真想过来 就能过来
If she wants through, she’s coming.
这些鲨鱼
And these sharks…
它们冲到这下面
they aren’t breaking down doors
可不止是来玩的 对吧
for the sheer joy of it, are they?
它们是来找我们的
They’re after us.
他妈很明显 我们不知道它们在干嘛
It’s pretty damn ass obvious we don’t know what they’re doing.
告诉我们你到底对这些鲨鱼做了什么
Tell us what the hell did you do to those sharks?
它们的大脑不够大
Their brains weren’t large enough
不能产生足够的蛋白复合物
to harvest sufficient amounts of the protein complex.
所以我们违背了哈佛条约
So we violated the Harvard Compact.
吉姆和我用基因疗法增加它们的脑容量
Jim and I used gene therapies to increase their brain mass.
更大的大脑意味着更多的蛋白质
Larger brain means more protein.
副作用就是 鲨鱼们变得更聪明了
As a side effect, the sharks got smarter.
你这个蠢婊♥子♥
You stupid bitch!
我也没想到会这样
I didn’t want this to happen…
但有了这项成果
but with this research,
我们就能真正彻底摆脱脑退化疾病
we could practically wipe out degenerative brain disease.
想想看 这能拯救一代人
Think of the generations that would be saved.
你脑子不是进浆糊了吧
Exactly how many sticks of dynamite would you have to
清醒一点吧
set off in your ears before your head clears?
你不会明白的
You wouldn’t understand.
我不懂是吧
I wouldn’t, huh?
老糊涂的卡特会不懂你利用我们吗
Dumb old Carter wouldn’t understand that you used us?
或者说你利用我
That you used me?
在水面上的人不会兴风作浪
Someone on the water who wouldn’t make waves.
不会问太多问题人
Someone who wouldn’t ask too many questions.
因为他有所顾虑
Because he had something to lose.
你不知道我们做了什么
You don’t see what we’ve done here.
你利用了上帝最古老的杀人工具
What you have done is taken God’s oldest killing machine
赋予它意志和欲望
and given it will and desire.
你把我们一直带到了
What you have done is knocked us all the way
食物链的最底端
to the bottom of the goddamn food chain.
对我而言 这可不是什么突破
It’s not a great leap forward, in my book.
人们会得救
People we’ll save….
吉姆呢 布伦达呢
Jim? Brenda?
我们呢
Us?
好了 大家
All right, people.
这些鲨鱼正在思考 残酷而冷静
These sharks are thinking, hard and clear.
现在有个难题
So here’s the riddle.
一只八千磅重的灰鲭鲨
What does an 8000-pound mako shark…
大脑像平头V8引擎一样大
with a brain the size of a flathead V-8 engine
还没有自然天敌 怎么办
and no natural predators, think about?
我可不会在这坐以待毙
I’m not waiting around here to find out.
你们现在知道怎么办了吗
Now you see how that works?
她折腾了鲨鱼
She screwed with the sharks
现在换鲨鱼来折腾我们了
and now the sharks are screwing with us.
拜托让我离开这吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!