No. Not in the least.
我经过死亡之谷
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death…
不畏惧邪恶
…I shall fear no evil…
你们与我同在
…for thou art with me.
你的权杖和你的支柱给我慰藉
Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
宽容和慈悲
Surely goodness and mercy
与我相伴永远
shall follow me all the days of my life…
因为我带着一根长棍
…because I carry a big stick…
并且我是山谷中最强大的混♥蛋♥
…and I’m the meanest motherfucker in the valley.
我们杀了两只鲨鱼 还有一只要解决
Two sharks down, Lord. One demon fish to go.
和我一起说阿门吧
Can l get an amen?
阿门 阿门
– Amen. – Amen.
– 我听不到 – 阿门
– I can’t hear you! – Amen!
跟我一起说阿门
Give me an amen!
上帝与我们同在
Stay with us, Lord!
我数到三 准备
Okay, hold on three! Ready?
一 二 三
One! Two! Three!
快游
Swim!
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
它们是恶魔
It’s the devil, you know.
如果我们能离开这他就会没事
He’ll be okay if we can get out of here.
杂种
Son of a bitch.
怎么了
What?
这些围栏水下部分是钛合金
Those fences are titanium underneath…
但水上的部分只是钢丝
…but on top, they’re just plain steel.
它们就是想把我们赶到这
They’ve been herding us, pushing us where they want.
利用我们淹掉实验室
Using us to flood the facility.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
这就是谜底
That’s the answer to the riddle.
这就是那些重达八千磅鲨鱼打的主意
Because that’s what an 8000-pound mako thinks about.
它们梦想自♥由♥
About freedom.
回到蔚蓝的深海
About the deep blue sea.
我们一定得杀了它
We have to kill her.
你终于开窍了
That’s the first real smart thing you’ve said all day.
我们走
Here we go.
我们出发
Let’s go.
我们可以从这些信♥号♥♥弹中获得足够的炸♥药♥
We ought to get 2 1/2 sticks of dynamite out of these flares.
你从这上面可以看到我是否射中它
From up here, you ought to be able to see me spear it.
我射中后你就把电缆的末端
When I do, you take this end of this cable…
接到电池上
…hook it up to the boat battery.
炸死它
And boom!
该死 我射不中它
Damn! I can’t get her!
太远了
She’s too far away!
我知道怎么引诱它
I know how to get her.
怎么办
How?
-诱饵 -什么
– Bait. – What?
它可能是世界上最聪明的动物
She may be the smartest animal in the world…
但它仍然只是个动物
…but she’s still just an animal.
过来吧
Come to Mama.
不 苏珊
No! Susan!

No!
苏珊 不要
Susan, don’t!
快到岸上来
Get out of the water!
好的 上帝
All right, Lord….
开枪 神父
Shoot it, Preach!
-为史考报仇 -开枪
– This is for Scoggins. – Shoot it!
该死的
Damn!
炸了它 神父 炸了它
Blow it, Preach! Blow it!
电池
The battery!
快引爆
Blow it!
快做
Do it!
卡特
Carter!
给我带点生鱼片来
Bring me some sushi!
鲨鱼有四十五英尺那么长
Forty-five-foot shark…
你竟然还会射到我
…and you hit me.
你真厉害
Nice.
本来情况会更糟的
Could’ve been worse.
我可以不管你的
I could’ve let him eat your ass.
卡特 我们在下沉是吗
Carter, we’re sinking, right?
是的
Yeah.
我问你件事
Let me ask you something.
你确定只有三只巨鲨吗
Are you sure it was just three sharks?
是的
Yeah.
好的
Oh, okay.
这还差不多
That’s more like it.
接♥班♥的人来了
Here comes the next shift.
我告诉你
I tell you, man…
我不干了
…I quit this job.
带我回贫民区吧
Take me back to the ghetto.
阿门
Amen.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!