And suddenly they got very interested in who you were.
我对故事情节加盐加醋
So I laid the story down nice and thick.
加了多少?
How thick?
大加特加
Pretty thick.
说你是墨西哥大块头
You were the biggest Mexican I’d ever seen.
好极了
Wonderful.
我夸大其词 但他们也信了
I exaggerated, but they bought it.
他们马上就担心忧虑了 我保证
They’re shitting bricks right now, I promise.
到哪找到他?
Where do I go?
可到特立哥酒吧
Tarasco Bar’s a good start.
这次别再血洗酒吧
Don’t turn it into a bloodbath like last time.
那次不是我的错
That wasn’t my fault.
当然不是
Of course not.
他们先惹我的
They started it.
无论如何 给我听着
Whatever. Just remember
布邱有很多手下 但没有他们保护 他必死
Bucho has plenty of thugs, but without them, he’s dead.
你要善用子弹
Save your bullets.
当然
Suddenly
你像个大哥哥一样
you’re my big brother.
我觉得有责任照顾你
I do feel some responsibility for you.
– 我可以问你一个问题吗? – 什么?
– Can I ask you something? – What?
若他死了又怎么样?
What happens when he’s dead?
若布邱死了
When Bucho’s dead
事情便了结了
it’s over.
他是我最后要杀的人
He’s the last one.
复了仇 以牙还牙
End of payback. Eye for an eye.
那你就满足了吗?
You finally going to be satisfied?
不错
I think so.
祝你成功
I hope so.
我再也受不了这样的生活了
I don’t have the stomach for this anymore.
你总是这样
You never did.
其实你也受不了
Neither did you.
快滚 笨蛋
(特立哥酒吧)
老友 干嘛灯火通明
布邱
刚打到沙迪奥巴利
I just called the Oro Verde Bar in Saragosa.
没人接听
There was no answer.
有消息通知我们
Let me know if you hear anything.
拜拜
我要求对所有行动都密切监视
I want a close lookout on all operations.
两遍三遍的检查 甚至连熟人也不要放过
That means double and triple checking, even our regular customers.
我会办妥
I’ll handle it.
车预备好没有?还要等多久
Where’s my car? Is it finished? How long must I wait?
那车看起来有些不妥 我叫他们开回去了
I sent it back.
又不妥 我♥干♥脆自己造一台
Again? I could have built the thing myself by now.
– 这是干嘛? – 我妹妹的侄子
– And what’s this? – It’s my sister’s nephew.
他在找工作 露一手给你看
He needs work, so he wanted to show you his fighting abilities.
跟比邦过招就叫露一手?
You call this an audition, fighting against Pipon?
若他打不过克里斯托便免谈
If he can’t beat Cristos, I’m not interested. Get in there.
滚!
Get out!
看来没什么特别本领
He doesn’t look special so far.
干掉他!
Kick his ass!
那才像样
That’s more like it.
他不能再跳舞
He’ll never dance again.
– 克里斯托也不过如此 – 跟你说过
– So much for Cristos. – Told you.
听着 照我说的话做
Listen. This is what I want you to do.
带多一些兄弟到特立哥酒吧
Take extra men and place them around the Tarasco and La Azteca.
那些哥伦比亚人想知我的实力
These Colombians wonder if I can handle the extra volume.
正注视我们的行动
They’re watching us enough as it is.
什么?
What?
他呢?
And him?
欢迎他加入
Cast that leg up. And welcome to the family.
换算成美金是多少钱?
一万八千元
妈的
把钱给他还是杀了他?
钱就进了我们的口袋
我家里的负担不轻
I have a house payment.
宰了他
抱歉
Excuse me.
但是
But
我以前曾在酒吧工作
l used to work in a bar
我懂得如何招呼客人
so I know what it’s like to wait on people.
我想让你知道这里的服务
And I want to tell you that the service here
需要立即改善
needs immediate improvement.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我什么意思?
What do I mean?
我们的服务员
Our waiter
在哪儿呢?
where is he?
别跟我说他仍在厕所
Don’t tell me he’s still in the bathroom.
没有人再来问我们需要些什么
He never came back to see if we wanted anything else.
又没有拿帐单来
He never brought us our check.
我们需要买♥♥单并离开这该死的地方
We wanted our check so we could get the hell out of here.
给你
Here.
这些钱应该够了
This should be sufficient.
休想我给你小费
And don’t be expecting a tip.
如果你不对我好点 我不会让你出去
If you don’t treat me good, I won’t ask you out.
你的啤酒味道像尿一样
And your beer tastes like piss.
– 当然! – 是用我们的尿泡制的!
– We know! – Because we piss in it!
还加上其他人的尿
That’s not all!
烂啤酒 烂服务
Bad beer, bad service.
谁叫他们来光顾?
Don’t they know not to come in?
两杯啤酒
2 cervezas.
这个是给你的
These are for you.
等一等
Just a minute.
(特立哥酒吧)
我想看看你的吉他
I wanted to see the guitar.
你会弹?
Do you play?
会 你呢?
Yes, do you?
只懂皮毛
A little bit.
弹一首
Play something.
现在不能
Not right now.
这是家父的吉他 他现在不弹了
This is my father’s, but he doesn’t play anymore.
不弹?
No?
他当乐师找不到工作 现在整天看电视
There’s not much work for a mariachi. Now he just watches TV.
真可惜
I’m sorry to hear that.
他的吉他技巧不太高超
He was never that good anyway.
不及我的那么好
Not as good as I’ll be. Listen.
放松指头
Loosen your fingers a bit.
这样
Like this.
明白吗?
You know what I mean?
放松
Loosen them up.
你是怎样弹的?
How do you do that?
好吧
All right.
给我
Give me this.
不要想着你的手 便会快点
Forget this hand, okay? You want to get faster.
这就是秘决
Here’s the secret.
明白吗?
Got it?

Good.
每天都要练习
Practice thisevery day.
整天练习
All day.
下次
Next time
我教你一首歌♥
I’ll show you how to play a tune
以我教你的方法弹奏
using what you’ve learned.
多练习
Practice.
我这里有两个混♥蛋♥
这叫我想起一个笑话
This reminds me of a joke.
有个家伙进到酒吧
This guy comes into a bar
去到酒保那里说
walks to the bartender and says
“酒保 我与你打赌
” Bartender, I got a bet for you.
我赌你三百块 我可以把尿
I’ll bet you $300 that I can piss
撒进那个杯子里
into that glass over there
一点也不溅出来”
and not spill a drop.”
那酒保望着离他十英尺的酒杯
The bartender looks at the glass. It’s 10 feet away.
跟那顾客说
He says
“你是说要赌三百块钱?”
“You’re telling me you’ll bet me $300

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!