我要拿皮包!
I must get my purse!
我♥操♥!
Fuck it!
等一等
Wait!
等等!
Wait!
这儿
Here.
真好看
You look great.
多谢
Thank you.
我们去哪?
Where’re we going?
下楼梯 由正门走
Downstairs, out the front.
拿着
Take this.
老天
Jesus Christ!
你做什么?!
What are you doing?!

Get out of here!
快走
Let’s go!
快!快!
Go! Go! Go!
你可以吗?
You okay?
对不起 卡罗琳娜
I’m sorry, Carolina.
对不起
I’m sorry.
是他
That’s him.
什么?
What?
那是布邱?
That’s Bucho?
可在这处开枪杀他
I can shoot him from here.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
什么?
What?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
开枪打他
Shoot him.
干掉他!
Shoot him!
那书店是我的一切
My whole life was in there.
你看不出来吗?
Can’t you see?
你看不出来吗? 他会杀了我
Can’t you see? He’s going to kill me.
来吧!
Come on!
妈的!
Damn!
搞什么鬼?你错失机会
What’s wrong? You had the perfect chance!
你究竟有什么问题?为何不杀他?
What’s the matter? Why didn’t you shoot him?
快点
Come on.
快点
Come on.
快来啊!
Come on!
等等!
Wait a minute!
有个问题
It’s one thing
若那家伙在镇内躲起来
if you can’t find someone running around the city
说什么也找不到
hiding any place he chooses.
这我可明白
I can understand that.
但我搞不明白的是
Now what I can’t understand is
你们怎么能找到他却又给他跑掉了呢?
how can you let him get away when you knew where he was?
到城里四处找
You drive around town
看到不认识的人就杀掉
you see someone you don’t know, shoot them.
这很难做到吗?
How hard is that?
看那边
Look over there.
我不认识他
I don’t know him.
从来没见过
Never seen him before.
他有枪!
A gun!
一定是他
It must be him.
这有何难?
Now, how hard is that?
太容易了
It’s that easy.
看!
Look!
他们是谁?
Who are those guys?
我从没见过
I’ve never seen them.
能做得到吗?
Now, how hard is that?
能做得到吗?还是事事要我来办
Can you handle that? Or I got to do everything myself?
我来做吧!
I’ll handle it.
本来就该你做
Bet your ass you will.
坐我的车 我买♥♥那部车就是要用的
Take my car! That’s what I bought it for!
你留在这里
Stay here.
要有能干的人在这里!
I need someone competent guarding this place!
快一点
Hurry up!
我本来不是这样的
I wasn’t always like this.
我看得出
I can see that.
我是乐师
I was a musician.
出色的乐师?
Were you any good?
可以说不错
I was okay.
他们射伤我的手
They shot my hand.
知道吗
You know
扣动扳机比弹吉他容易
it’s easier to pull the trigger than play guitar.
破坏比建设容易
Easier to destroy than to create.
他杀了我的女人
They killed the woman I loved.
毁我一生
They ruined my life.
都是布邱手下干的
Bucho’s men were responsible for it.
为何不杀他?
Why didn’t you kill Bucho?
好吧
All right
这是我的计划
here’s the plan:
不过就算我不杀他 你也可逃脱
You can still get away without me having to kill him.
你有钱
You have money.
再没有钱了
There is no money.
什么?
What?
没有了
It’s gone.
我把钱藏在书内
I had it hidden in the books.
一把火烧了
It burned.
该死
Oh, shit.
我现在一无所有
I have nothing. Nothing.
妈的 好极
Oh, great.
狗屁!
Shit!
为何不找你的朋友?
What about calling your friends?
康帕
Campa.
季诺
Quino.
他们来会搞到天翻地覆
They’d destroy the city.
布邱还是一样会逍遥法外
Bucho would still get away. Forget it.
对你可能不重要
It may not matter to you
但他会追杀我直到我死了为止
but he’ll follow me everywhere I go until I’m dead.
这对我来说是很重要的
It does matter to me.
康帕?
Campa?
季诺在吗?
Is Quino there?
你俩要多久才能到三百西里?
How fast can the two of you get to Santa Cecilia?
我会去找你们
I’ll be looking for you.
谢了
Thanks.
康帕
Campa
带你的吉他
bring your guitars.
赐我力量
Give me the strength
使我回复过去
to be what I was.
原谅我所作所为
And forgive me for what I am.
又再碰头
Back together again, eh?
一起玩个痛快
Let’s play.
找地方躲起来
Cover yourself!
操!
Fuck!
他好像住在这里
I’m not sure this is the place.
是这里
This is the place.
我和你去
I’m going with you.
马尼托
Manito.
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
还以为什么厉害对手
I thought I was looking for the devil himself.
原来是我自己的兄弟
And all this time it was my own brother.
我不知道是你
I didn’t know it was you.
今早才知道
I only found out this morning.
我应该现在就杀了你
I ought to kill you right now.
你令我蒙羞
You disgraced me.
早知道你不会步入正途
We always knew you were up to no good.
但想不到你贩毒
Never thought you’d go this far.
你是我弟弟
So my little brother comes here
别教训我
to teach me a lesson.
告诉我怎么做人
Show me what’s right from wrong.
你只懂弹吉他
You are a guitar player.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!