– 这就是我所做的 – 租了多少钱?
– That’s all I do. – How much?!
后面一间房♥
The back room.
他付你多少钱?
How much does he pay you?
一年五万块
$50,000 a year.
五万块
$50,000.
现金
Cash.
看看你 你还未痊愈 来这里
Look at you. You’re a mess again. Come here.
躺在柜台上
On the counter.
我可不想这书店倒闭
I didn’t open this place just to see it fail.
这书店赚不到钱 惨淡经营
It wasn’t making any money. I would’ve had to close.
布邱有一天带了一箱钱来
One day, Bucho walks in with a suitcase full of money
他告诉我 “卡罗琳娜 用这些钱继续开你的书店”
and says to me, ” Carolina, take this and go about your business
“我每年再给你五万块”
and I will give you $50,000 a year.”
他们跟这儿很多人这样做
They’ve done it with a lot of people here.
他们利用我们的店面作掩护
They use our business as fronts.
我用部分钱来维持经营
I used some of the money to keep this place open.
其余的存起来 考虑到
And I stashed the rest, thinking
如果有朝一日
if some day
情况不妙的话
things got really bad here
可用那些钱离开这里
I’d have the money to leave.
但我走不了
But I can’t leave.
因为一与他交往便无法脱身
Because once you’re in, you can’t get out.
我视为亲兄弟的人遭杀害
The closest thing I had to a brother was just killed.
人在江湖身不由己
I cannot stop what it is I have to do.
我不能啊
I cannot.
该死的!
Damn it!
需要帮手吗?
Do you need some help?
因为我想搬动收银机
No. I was trying to move my cash register.
我需要一部新的
I needed a new one anyway.
对了
So
你为何在这里?
what brings you here?
我最近很少来这里了 是不是?
I don’t come around much anymore, do I?

No.
近况如何?
How’ve you been?
尚好
Been okay.
生意呢?
Business?
还不错
Business is good.
反正本来也不赚钱
About as good as it can be.
我早告诉过你
I told you
书店
bookstores
在这城镇很难经营
Not in this town.
你呢?
And you?
在找一个捣乱的人
I’m looking for someone that’s threatening our business.
相信你听到酒吧的事
You may have heard about the bar today.
那枪战
Oh, yeah. There was a shooting.
有见过
Have you seen anyone around that may look
行迹可疑的人?
Suspicious?
没有
No.

Fuck.
我要找的那个人非常危险
The guy I’m looking for is obviously dangerous
遇到他时不可妄动
so I’m not asking you to confront him
不过
but
若见他时
if you see him
可否打电♥话♥给我
will you call me?
一定
Sure.
我希望
I mean
不要再爆发枪战
we can’t have any more shootings.
但我没有见过他
But I haven’t seen him.

You
不会骗我吧?
wouldn’t lie to me
是不是?
would you?
不会
No.
你这里真乱
That’s some mess you’ve got.
是的
Yeah.
我得打扫一下
I better clean it up.
多谢你的咖啡 打电♥话♥给我
Thank you for the coffee. Call me.

Yes
若我见到他
if I see him
我会打电♥话♥给你
I’ll be sure to call you.
打我电♥话♥
Call me.
就是他?
Was that him?
但不要在这里下手 否则我们都会被杀
You’re not doing anything to him here or we’ll both be killed.
我不想因此被杀
And I don’t want to die over this.
别走近窗口
Stay away from the window.
伤势并不太严重
This one’s not so bad.
差不多快好了
Actually, it’s almost straight.
为何不告诉他我在这里?
Why didn’t you tell him I was here?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
我知道你认为他是个大坏蛋
I know you think he’s a terrible person.
宝贝 他是的
Honey, he is.
他是的
He is.
也未必
Not really.
他有善良的一面
He’s got a good side to him.
这是唯一能救他的东西
And that’s the only thing that can save him.
这是什么?
What is this?
原本是给你的
That was for you.
原本是给我的?
It was for me?
现在不给我?
It’s not for me anymore?
你收了吧!
Okay, you can have it.
因为你有盒 没有给你弄一个
I didn’t get you a case, since you already have one.
很漂亮 谢谢
It’s beautiful. Thank you.
我想也许
And I was thinking maybe
你会拿走所有的枪 可把吉他放进去
you can clear out the guns and put this in instead.
或许
Maybe.
弹奏一曲
Play something.

No.
来吧 我帮你
Come on, let me help you.
– 对不起 – 小心
– I’m sorry. – Be careful.
没事的
It’s okay.
不 我不能再弹奏了
No, I can’t play anymore.
为什么?
Why?
看我的手
Well, look at my hand. It’s…
我不能
I can’t.
我们即席奏一曲
We can improvise.
即席弹奏一曲?
Improvise?
你会弹?
Do you play?
一点点
A little.
好吧!
All right.
那根本不是一个音调
That’s not even a note.
我示范一下
Let me show you.
手指放在这里
Put these fingers over here.
这样吗?
Like this?
对 很好
Good. That’s nice.
我看看
Let me see.
好的
All right.
莫洛
Memo
他在书店
he’s in the bookstore.
我肯定
Yeah, I’m sure of it.
查一下 他是否在那儿 如果她窝藏他
Check it out anyway. If he’s in there, and she’s hiding him
就杀了他们俩
kill them both.
做得就像意外事故一样
Make it look like an accident.
连那书店
It’s a bookstore.
一起烧掉
Burn it down.

Move!
来吧!
Come on!
快点!
Hurry!
拿着
Take this!
什么?
Do what?
拿着!
Come on!
什么!
What!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!