别找我
don’t call me.
找康帕和季诺两个疯子
Call Campa and Quino. They’re crazy.
我要你帮忙
I should be able to count on you!
无能为力
Those days are gone.
等一等
Just wait! Come on!
祝你好运 别中弹
Good luck. Don’t get shot.
想告解吗?
Did you want confession?
迟一点吧!神父 因为我
Maybe later, Father. Because where I am going
我很快便回来
I’d just have to come right back.
听着
Look
我以往没找你是因为
I didn’t call about it before because
我自己可以解决
I could handle it.
对 他走头无路
Yes, he’s got no place to go.
我已经派人追杀他
I got my men on him right now.
你找人杀他?
You brought someone in?!
他来这里多久了?
How long has he been here?
他究竟是谁?
Who is he?
你说什么?我们可以对付他
What are you talking about? We can handle it.
他会大斗一场
Someone like that will just tear the place up
弄得满城风雨
will make a lot of noise.
你的人面貌如何?
What does your guy look like?
我一定要知道 我的手下或许会误杀他
I’ve got to know, or the wrong people might get killed.
下次我会早点通知你 但这次我自己可以应付
Next time I’ll call sooner, but I knew I could handle this
妈的!
Shit!
车上的电♥话♥号♥码是什么?
What’s the number to the phone in my car?
车上的电♥话♥号♥码是什么?
Fuckheads, what’s the number to my car phone?!
号♥码?
Number!
在车上
It’s in your car, boss.
车上的电♥话♥号♥码是什么?
What’s the fucking number to the phone in my car?
我♥操♥!
Fuck.
– 你干什么? – 你不能这样就走
– What are you doing? Get away. – You can’t go away like this.
帮帮忙
I need you.
我又梦见她了
I dreamt about her again.
我才不管!
So what!
听我说
Listen to me!
你是对的
You are right.
你是对的
You are right.
或许我应该走
Maybe I should quit.
终于想通了 告诉你
Now you’re talking some sense, because let me tell you
你再这样会没命的
you keep this up and it’ll be over real quick.
进来!
Get in!
当心!
Watch it!
他在哪儿?我们要干掉他
Where is he? We got to kill him.
又是我
It’s me again.
你派来的人长得怎样?
The man you sent in What does he look like?
免得我手下误中副车
Just so that I know. So my people don’t get confused.
相信是深色头发、深色皮肤
Dark hair, dark skin. I figured that.
可以多提供一些资料吗?
Can I have a few more details?
胸口有纹身
Tattoo on his chest.
胸口有女人的纹身
Tattoo of a woman on his chest.
还有什么?
What else?
什么武器?
Any weapons?
飞刀
Throwing knives.
还有呢?
And?
用付费电♥话♥向你报告工作进度
And pay-phone money so he can call you with progress reports.
明白了 多谢
Yes, okay.
这是应该的 谢谢
That should do it, thanks.
我们不会伤害他
We’ll stay out of his way.
是的 谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
该死!
Fuck!
我就知道会这样 自己人监视自己人
This is what I was talking about. Our own people are watching us.
我之前已经说过有内奸
He’s been here since this morning, checking on us.
一早开始就刺探我们
Bastards!
去找那杂种出来
Go find him!
找谁?
Go and find who?
没有别人了
There’s no one else!
他是哥伦比亚那边的人 他们不会承认想要杀你
He is claimed as a Colombian. They won’t admit they’re after you.
还有另外一个人 我要去找他
There’s someone else out there. And I want to find him now!
还有谁?
Who else is there?
吉他手?
The guitar player?
这家伙是个传说
The guy is a myth.
– 传说 – 你不是信徒
– A myth. – You are not a believer.
那将会导致你毁灭
That will be your downfall.
我要和你一起去 不能由你自打自为
I’m going with you. I can’t leave this up to you.
我的处境很危险
Now my ass is on the line.
马尼托!
Manito!
为何不练习?
Why aren’t you practicing?
要每天练习
I told you, man. Every day, all day.
我不弹这吉他
I can’t play this guitar.
跟我来
Come on.
去哪?
Where are you going?
取我的吉他
I’m going to get my guitar.
我等你
I’ll wait here.
就在那里
It’s right over there.
那是什么?
What’s over there?
吉他 让你知道我练习
My guitar. I want to show you I’ve been practicing.
傻孩子
Stupid kid.
等一等 这里不准人来
Stay there. No one else is supposed to be here.
来了
See? Here it comes.
看到吗?我的吉他
See? Now this one I can play.
想也不用想
Don’t even think about it.
给我吉他
Give me the guitar.
给我!
The guitar!
快滚
Go away.
该死
Shit.
你父亲的吉他
This your father’s guitar?
他贩毒所以不用工作
Is this why he doesn’t work now?
他每隔几天便要换吉他
They switch guitars every few days.
你又得到什么?
What do you get?
我父亲不用工作 整天看电视
My father doesn’t have to work. He watches TV.
他习惯把毒品藏得到处都是
He says they hide it all over.
妇女的婴儿车、教堂
Ladies with baby carriages, the church
你问卡罗琳娜
bookstores. Ask Carolina.
她会把真♥相♥告诉你
She’ll tell you.
她也有份
She does the same thing.
什么?天啊!
What? Jesus.
– 是你告诉他的 – 谁?
– What did you tell him?! – Who?
– 你替他办事 – 没有
– You work for him, right? – I work for nobody.
你究竟说什么
I want to know what you said!
– 我没有 – 才怪
– Nothing. – Nothing?!
我不知道你在说什么
What are you talking about?!
你告诉他我在教堂
You said I was at church!
– 我没有告诉任何人 – 看着我
– I haven’t said anything to anybody! – Look at me now!
你在保护他!
You’re protecting him!
– 不是! – 就是!
– I’m not! – You are!
如果我想保护他 我会告诉他你在这里
If I was, I would’ve told him you were here!
你不想我杀了他
You don’t want him dead!
我不想你杀任何人!杀了他不能解决问题
I want no one dead! Killing him is not the answer.
你明白吗?
See?!
知道我看到什么?
You know what I see?
你们蛇鼠一窝
I see you are no better than he is.
是同党
The same shit!
财可以通神
Anybody can be bought.
不是每一个人都是这样
Not anybody.
你认为你很清高?
You’re so good, huh?
看到这书店吗?我是店主
You see this bookstore? It’s mine.
有人来放下东西
Somebody comes and drops something off.
– 几天以后 – 多少钱?
– A couple of days later – How much?
便有其他人来取走东西
somebody else comes to pick it up.
我只租出这地方!
I rent space!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!