你能撒尿 站在这儿
that you can piss, standing here
“撒进那个杯子里 一点也不溅出来?”
into that glass, and not spill a single drop?”
那顾客看了看说
Customer looks up and says:
“是的”
“That’s right.”
那酒保说 “我们打赌”
Bartender says, “You’ve got a bet.”
那家伙说 “好 一言为定”
The guy goes, “Okay, here we go.”
他把那东西拿出来
Pulls out his thing.
他心想着那杯子
He’s thinking about the glass.
他一心想着那杯子 再想着自己的那老二
He’s thinking about the glass. Thinking about his dick.
老二 杯子 老二 杯子 老二 杯子 老二 杯子
Dick, glass, dick, glass, dick, glass, dick, glass.
然后他用力射了
Then he lets it rip.
尿花四溅
He pisses all over the place.
他尿到酒吧里
He pisses on the bar.
连木桌、椅子、电♥话♥ 满地都是
He pisses on the stools, on the floor, the phone.
酒保也不能幸免
On the bartender!
尿溅的到处都是 只有那杯子没事
He’s pissing everywhere except the fucking glass!
酒保哈哈大笑 赢了三百块
Bartender’s laughing. He’s $300 richer. He’s like
尿水从酒保脸上流下
Piss dripping off his face.
他说“该死的混♥蛋♥!”
He says, “You fucking idiot, man!
“你就是撒不到那杯子!”
You got it in everything except the glass!
“你欠我三百块”
You owe me $300, puta.”
那家伙说 “对不起 等一等”
Guy goes, ” Excuse me just one little second.”
便走回酒吧里面
Goes in the back of the bar.
那有一伙打桌球的人
There’s a couple of guys playing pool.
他走到他们那里
He walks over to them.
又回到酒吧
Comes back to the bar.
说 “给你 这是三百块”
Goes, ” Here you go. $300.”
酒保说
The bartender’s like
“为什么那么高兴 你刚输掉三百块 笨蛋!”
“Why are you so happy? You just lost $300, idiot!”
那家伙说 “看见那班人没?”
The guy says, “See those guys there?
“我刚才向他们打赌每人五百块”
I just bet them $500 apiece
“可以在你的酒吧撒尿”
that I could piss on your bar
“撒在桌上、电♥话♥上、你的脸上”
your floor, your phone, and piss on you
“你不但不生气”
and not only would you not be mad about it
“还会哈哈大笑”
you’d be happy.”
好笑吗?
That’s funny shit, huh?
“一定叫你笑破肚皮”
“You’d be happy about it!”
告诉你
Guess what?
他未能通过测试
He didn’t check out.
而你
You
你合格
you checked out just fine.
我知道能合格是因为
Well, I knew I would because
我和布邱
me and Bucco
– 认识很久了 – 布邱
– we go way back. – Bucho.
是真的
Him too.
至于这个人
And this guy
– 我是今天才认识的 – 进来吧
– I just met him today. – Go on in.
你实在太厉害了
Good work, by the way.
– 真厉害 – 进去
– Good work. – Go in.
看到你这么一丝不苟太爽了
It’s nice to see you cross the I’s and dot the T’s here.
冷静 冷静
It’s cool, ese, cool.
请带路
Lead the way.
进去?
In there?
他妈的 真恶心
Fucking disgusting.
要什么?
What do you want?
找差事
I’m just looking for work.
这里没空缺
There’s no work here.
是吗?
I see.
有什么可以喝的吗?
Is there something to drink?
吉他箱内有东西吗?
Is there something in the case?

Yeah.
是什么?
What?
吉他
My guitar.
何不先听我弹一弹?
Sure you don’t want to hear me play before you say there’s no work?
我们只想知道里面是不是吉他
We just want to see what’s in the case.
若真的是吉他
If it’s like you say
我便请你喝酒
drink all you want.
我早跟你说过
But I told you already.
我是音乐家 我只是一位吉他手
I’m a musician. This is my guitar.
别动!
Don’t touch it!
退后!
Get him away!
快点
Hurry.
你好吗?
How you doing?
是什么?
What is it?
吉他
It’s a guitar.
只是吉他而已
It’s a guitar.
我们听说有人 专用吉他箱携带枪♥械♥
We heard about a case full of guns.
我明白
I know.
想小心一些
Just had to make sure.
我明白
I understand.
是他
It’s him!

Well, yes.
是我
It’s me.
我不是要对付你们
I’m not against you, so keep it down.
请镇定
Keep it down.
我只是要找一个人 他叫
I’m just looking for a man who calls
别乱来
Not yet.
发生什么事了?
What the fuck’s going on?!
那是实况转播吗?
Is that going on now?
看着他
Watch him!
发生什么事?
What the fuck’s going on?
你的朋友?
Friends of yours?
我不知道发生什么事
I swear I have no fucking idea what the hell’s going on!
该死!
Shit!
眼界真差
You missed me!
站起来
Get up.
过来
Come here.
我在找一个叫布邱的人
I’m looking for a man who calls himself ” Bucho.”
没有其他目的
That’s all.
你却找我麻烦
But you had to do it the hard way.
听着
Listen to me.
我不想杀你
I don’t want to kill you.
只要你带我去找他
I just want you to take me to him. Understand?
想暗箭伤人
Tried to shoot me in the back, huh?!
卑鄙小人
Fucker!
若你想走
If you want to go
就走
go.
若你想留下
If you’re going to stay
别紧张
relax.
去你的
Fuck you!
是你自找的
钱仍在这里
The money’s still in back.
那货车也在
So’s the pickup.
货车司机头部中弹
Pick-up Guy’s lying on the floor with 3 bullets in his head.
– 一定是塔沃枪杀他 – 塔沃呢?
– Tavo must have shot him. – Where’s Tavo?
在外面
Tavo’s outside.
在哪?
Where?
朝北的两条街
2 blocks up.
叫他过来
Tell him to get his ass over here!
– 我要知道发生什么事 – 他死了
– I want to know what happened! – He’s dead.
我说过 头儿
I’ll tell you, boss
施毒手的人不是为钱
whoever it was didn’t come for the money.
是要杀我
They came for me.
“找寻布邱”
听说有人在他的吉他内藏满枪
You’ve heard stories of the man with a guitar case full of weapons.
谣言满天飞
Those are stories. That’s all they are, stories.
我才不信
I cannot believe it.
你们看不出来酒吧要关门了吗?
Can’t you see we are fucking closed?!
一定要找到他
We need to find him.
但是你说哥伦比亚人 正在盯着我们
You said the Colombians are watching.
所以我们动作更要快
So we move quickly.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!