Heard a lot about you.
久仰您的大名
You missed some.
没擦干净
Can I get you anything?
您想吃点什么吗?
Food? Cake? Some watered down champagne?
食物 糕点 掺水的香槟?
No, thank you. I’m fine.
不用 谢谢 我不饿
You throw quite a party.
真是盛大的聚会
I didn’t realize they celebrated Christmas in Japan.
没想到日本人也过圣诞节
We’re flexible. Pearl Harbor didn’t work out, so we got you with tape decks.
我们善于变通 珍珠港没有成功 我们就倾销电器
It’s sort of a double celebration.
实际上 今天是双喜临门
We closed a pretty big deal today
我们今天做成了一笔大买卖
and a lot of it was due to Holly.
荷莉是主要的功臣 我正想…
I’ll be out in a couple of minutes.
我可要失陪了
John.
约翰…
Have you met everyone?
和大家见过面了?
We’ve been sticking him with spears.
没有 我们正在监视他
Of course he has.
开个玩笑
She was made for the business. Tough as nails.
她是一名商业天才 非常强硬
I was hoping you made that flight.
我正希望你有赶上那班飞机
Show him the watch.
给他看看那个表
Later.
等会儿
Show him. Are you embarrassed? It’s a small token of appreciation
给他看看 你不好意思吗? 这是对她…
for all her hard work. It’s a Rolex.
努力工作的一点奖赏 是劳力士手表
I’m sure I’ll see it later.
我想以后会见到的
Is there a place where I could wash up?
这儿有能梳洗的地方吗?
Sure.
当然
You have to forgive Ellis. He gets very depressed this time of year.
你得原谅艾利斯 他每年这个时候都很沮丧
He thought he was God’s greatest gift, you know?
他总是认为自己的天赋最高 明白吗?
I know the type.
我知道这种人
I think he’s got his eye on you.
我想他看上你了
That’s OK. I have my eye on his private bathroom.
没什么 我看上了他的私人浴室
Where are you staying? Things happened so fast
你要住在哪儿? 事发突然…
I didn’t get a chance to ask you on the phone.
我还来不及打电话问你
Cappy Roberts retired out here.
凯皮·罗伯茨退休到了这儿
He said I could bunk with him. Cappy retired, huh? Where’s he live?
他说我可以去他那儿住 凯皮退休了 他住在哪儿?
Romona.
拉摩纳
Pomona.
是帕摩纳
Pomona.
帕摩纳
Pomona. Yeah.
帕摩纳 对
You’ll be in the car half the time.
天哪 那样时间都花在车上了
Why don’t we make it easy? I have a spare bedroom.
我们还是简单一点吧 我有一个空房间
It’s not huge or anything,
虽然它不算大
but the kids would love to have you at the house.
可是孩子们愿意和你在一起
They would, huh?
他们愿意吗?
I would, too.
我也愿意
Sorry.
对不起
I missed you.
我想你
Didn’t miss my name, though, huh?
但是不包括我的姓氏在内 是不?
Except maybe when you’re signing checks?
也许在签支票的时候能想起来
Since when did you start using Ms Gennero?
你什么时候开始姓吉奈萝了?
This is a Japanese company. They figure a married woman’s…
这是一家日本公司 他们认为 已婚女人不可靠…
You are a married woman.
你是结过婚的 荷莉 你嫁给我了
This conversation again? We never finished this conversation.
你怎么又说起这个了? 我们还没有谈完
I had an opportunity. I had to take it. No matter what it did to our marriage.
我有了一次机会 必须把握它 对 不管是什么结果
It changed your idea of our marriage.
也许它改变了你对婚姻的理解
You have no clue what my idea…
你根本对我的理解不了解…
I know exactly what your idea of our marriage should be.
我完全清楚你对婚姻的理解
Ms Gennero, I…
吉奈萝小姐 我…
Excuse me.
对不起
Hi.

Mr Takagi is looking for you. He wants you to say something to the troops.
青木先生正在找你 他想让你给大家说几句
Thank you.
谢谢
Speech time.
我要走了
Be back in a few minutes.
我一会儿就回来
That was great, John.
真是好样的 约翰
Good job. Very mature.
干的好 真成熟
So Kareem rebounds. Feeds Worthy on the break, over to AC, to Magic,
贾霸夺下篮板 传给沃斯 接着是格林 再传约翰逊
then back to Worthy.
又传给沃斯
Boom! Two points.
砰! 两分
We’re in.
行了
太平洋电话公司雇员专用
Son of a bitch.
真傻
Fists with your toes.
把脚趾头蜷起来
Yeah, Argyle?
阿盖?
How’s it going?
你的事怎么样了?
All right. Where are you?
很好 你在哪儿?
Down at the garage. What’s with you and your lady?
我在车库享受呢 你和太太说了些什么?
The vote’s not in yet.
还没定下来呐
Argyle?
阿盖
Mac, you there? Hello?
麦克 怎么了? 喂!
You know the number. Use it.
你知道号码 我等着
Stay calm. Everything’s going to be fine.
保持镇静 没事的
Everything’s going to be fine.
没事的
Shit!
妈的
Think.
冷静
Think.
冷静
Ladies and gentlemen.
女士先生们
Ladies and gentlemen.
女士先生们
Due to the Nakatomi Corporation’s legacy of greed around the globe
由于中富公司在全球的 长期贪婪掠夺
they’re about to be taught a lesson in the real use of power.
他们将遭到强大力量的惩罚
You will be witnesses.
你们将作为见证人
Now…
现在…
where is Mr Takagi?
请问哪位是青木先生?
Joseph Yashinobo Takagi,
约瑟夫·高木
born Kyoto, 1937.
1937年生于京都
Don’t move.
别动
Family emigrated to San Pedro, California, 1939,
全家于1939年 移民至加州的圣佩德罗
interned at Manzanar, 1942 to ’43,
1942年至1943年在拘留营度过
scholarship student, University of California, 1955.
1955年获得加州大学的奖学金
Law degree, Stanford, 1962.
1962年获史丹福大学法学学位
MBA, Harvard, 1970.
1970年哈佛工商管理硕士学位
President, Nakatomi Trading.
中富贸易公司总裁
Vice Chairman, Nakatomi Investment Group…
中富投资集团副主席
Enough.
够了
And father
为人之父
of five.
有五个孩子
I am Takagi.
我就是青木
How do you do?
你好
It’s a pleasure to meet you.
很高兴认识您
construction, 33… computers.
32楼还没完工 33楼是电脑室 32…
Nice suit.
漂亮的西装
John Phillips, London.
约翰·飞利浦 伦敦
I have two myself.
我也有两套
Rumor has it Arafat buys his there.
据说阿拉法特也在那儿买衣服
This way? On the left.
这边吗? 向左转
“And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain…
“当亚历山大见到他辽阔的帝国时
he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer.”
他哭了 因为他已经无可征服”
The benefits of a classical education.
这就是古典教育的好处
That’s beautiful.
真是太美了
I always enjoyed to make models when I was a boy.
我小的时候也喜欢做模型
The exactness, the attention to every conceivable detail.
精确无误 不能放过任何细节
It’s beautiful.
太美了
Is this what this is all about? Our project in Indonesia?
这就是你来的目的? 我们在印尼的计划?
Contrary to what you people may think,
你和同伙们都想错了
we’re going to develop that region, not exploit it.
我们想发展那个地区 而不是剥削
I believe you. I read the article in Forbes.
我完全相信 我读过《福布斯》杂志的报导
Mr Takagi…
青木先生
I could talk about industrialization and men’s fashions all day…
我可以谈上一整天 工业化和男性时装
but I’m afraid work must intrude…
但是我想工作更重要
and my associate here has some questions for you.
我的同事西奥有些问题要问你
Sort of fill in the blanks questions, actually.
实际上是要你做几道填空题
I don’t have that code.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章灵异第六感
下一篇文章美国丽人
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!