but what about the body that fell out the window?
那具从天而降的尸体 又怎么解释?
Maybe a stockbroker got depressed. We’re ready.
也许是破产的股票经纪人 我们准备好了 局长
Light ’em up. Let’s go. Hit your lights.
好吧 把灯打开 行动 把灯打开
Blue units, go. Lights on!
蓝队行动 开灯
Powell?
鲍尔?
Powell, you still with me, babe? What’s goin’ on?
艾尔 你还在吗 伙计? 这是怎么了?
Yo, Al.
嘿 艾尔?
I’m here, Roy, but I’m busy right now. I’ll talk to you later.
我在这儿 罗伊 不过我现在很忙 过会儿再说
Al, what’s wrong?
艾尔 怎么回事?
I’ll talk to you later.
我说了过会儿再说
If you are what I think you are,
如果你是我想的那样
you’ll know when to listen, shut up, and…
那么你该知道 何时该听 何时闭嘴…
and when to pray.
何时该祈祷
Jesus Christ! You’re coming in, right?
我的天 你们想冲进来! 是不是?
I told you what kind of people you’re dealing with!
我跟你说过 这些家伙不是好惹的
Let’s load them up.
作好准备
They’ll be coming. Everyone get ready.
哦 他们来了 大家准备好
Theo, you are the eyes now.
西奥 你负责监视
Rivers.
雷沃!
Begin your reconnoiter.
开始侦察行动
Let’s go.
我们走!
Shit!
妈的!
Come on. Let’s go.
快点! 上吧!
Jesus!
哦 该死
All right, spread out.
大家散开
卸货区
Shut up.
闭嘴
Let’s go.
上!
You macho assholes. No! No!
你们这些鲁莽的笨蛋 不! 不!
All right. Listen up, guys.
好啦 大伙听着
‘Twas the night before Christmas…
圣诞前夕 万籁俱寂
and all through the house
屋内一片平静 除了…
not a creature was stirring, except…
四个家伙想从后面进来
the four assholes coming in the rear in standard…
标准两两掩护队形
two by two cover formation.
好啦 我们已经到位
We’re all set.
准备好了
We’re ready.
干吧
Kick ass.
上!
Go!
好 行动
Right. Let’s do it.
遭受攻击!
Take cover!
掩护
They’re shooting at ’em.
他们朝蓝队开枪
It’s panic fire. They can’t see anything.
乱开枪 他们什么也看不见
They’re shooting at the lights.
他们在射探照灯
They’re going after the lights. Call ’em back.
他们的目标是探照灯 叫他们回来
It’s not happening.
这锁打不开
Mike, burn it.
麦克 烧开它!
Don’t be impatient.
沉住气
Just wound them.
打伤就可以了
Get them back. They’re sitting ducks.
让他们回来! 没有灯光他们都是靶子
They’re almost in.
不 他们就要进去了
Send in the car.
让装甲车过来
Send in the car.
让装甲车过来
Jesus Christ!
我的天!
Rivers, Rodriguez, report.
雷沃! 罗德里格斯! 回话
Wait a minute. What have we here, gentlemen?
等一下 猜猜是谁来了?
The police have themselves an RV.
警方派来一辆大玩具
Southeast corner.
东南角
Oh, Jesus Christ.
上帝
Get back! Get the fuck back!
走开! 退后!
Get over there.
快到那边去
I see him!
我看见他了!
Oh, my God! The quarterback is toast!
我的天! 四分卫完蛋了
Hang on, Rivers. That’s an order.
撑着 雷沃 这是命令!
Hit it again.
再来一次
All right, you made your point! Let them pull back!
汉斯 你这个王八蛋! 你赢了 让他们走!
Thank you. I’ll take it under advisement.
谢谢 牛仔先生 我会考虑你的意见 但…
Hit it again.
再来一次
Fire.
发射
Fuck me.
妈的
Get them out of the car! They’re burning!
把他们救出来! 他们就要被烧死了
Fuck it.
去你的
Let’s see you take this under advisement, jerkweed.
这个意见你接不接受 蠢货
Geronimo, motherfucker.
去死吧 王八蛋!
Oh, shit!
这么猛?
They’re using artillery!
他们用大炮打我们!
You idiot, it’s not the police.
蠢货 不是警方干的
It’s him.
是他
Holy shit.
我的天!
My God!
天哪!
Tell me you got that. I got it.
告诉我你拍到了 拍到了
Eat your heart out, Channel 5.
最佳镜头 第五频道
We’ve had an update on the terrorist takeover of the Nakatomi building.
占据中富大厦的恐怖分子 我们有最新了解
Sources say the terrorist leader, Hans,
有消息称他们的领导 汉斯
may be this man… Hans Gruber.
也许就是汉斯·格鲁伯
A member of the radical West German Volksfrei movement.
激进的西德人民阵线组织成员
Strangely, the Volksfrei leadership issued a communique an hour ago
奇怪的是 人民阵线领导人一小时前
stating that Gruber had been expelled from that organization.
声称格鲁伯 已被逐出该组织
Al, do you copy?
艾尔 听到了吗?
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
Yeah, I’m fine.
对 我很好
What was that?
刚才怎么回事?
Remember that plastic explosive I told you about?
还记得我说过的塑胶炸药吗?
There you go. Is the building on fire?
记得 就是它 大厦起火了吗?
No, but it’s gonna need a paintjob…
没有 不过需要重新刷漆
and a shitload of screen doors.
还要换许多玻璃门
Our spotter said you got two with that blast.
观察哨说 爆炸干掉两个
Is that him? Yes, sir.
是他吗? 是 长官
I don’t know who you think you are…
现在你听好了 先生 我不知道你想干嘛
but you just destroyed a building.
但是你毁了一座大厦
We do not want your help. Is that clear?
我们不需要你的帮助 明白了吗?
We don’t want your help.
我们不需要你的帮助
I’ve got 100 people down here covered with glass.
下面有一百多人 被碎玻璃活埋啦
Glass? Who gives a shit about glass?
玻璃?谁还管他妈的玻璃?
Who the fuck is this?
你他妈的是谁
This is Deputy Chief of Police Dwayne T Robinson…
我是副局长杜恩·罗宾森
and I am in charge of this situation.
这里我说了算
Oh, you’re in charge?
你说了算
I got some bad news for you, Dwayne.
有些坏消息要告诉你 杜恩
From up here it doesn’t look like you’re in charge of shit.
从我这看 你他妈的屁也管不了
Listen to me, you little asshole…
你给我听着 你这个白痴
Asshole?
白痴?
I’m not the one who just got buttfucked…
在电视上丢脸的
on national TV, Dwayne.
可不是我 杜恩
Listen to me, jerk off,
你给我听着 蠢货
if you’re not part of the solution, you’re part of the problem.
如果你没有办法 就别在这儿捣乱
Quit being part of the problem and put the other guy back on!
把对讲机还给刚才的那个人
Hey, Roy, how you feeling?
罗伊 感觉怎么样
Pretty fucking unappreciated, Al.
我感到很不得志 艾尔
Hey, look. I love you.
听着 我喜欢你
So do a lot of the other guys.
很多人都喜欢你
So hang in there, man, you hear me?
你一定要坚持住 听到了吗
You hang in there.
你要坚持住
Yeah, thanks, partner.
明白 谢谢 伙计
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
I’m tired of sitting here waiting to see who gets us killed first,
我不想坐在这儿 看谁先把我们杀死
them or your husband.
他们还是你丈夫
What are you going to do?
你到底想干什么?
I negotiate million dollar deals for breakfast.
我一顿饭就能谈下百万美元
I think I can handle this Eurotrash.
难道连这些人渣都对付不了?
Hey, sprechen sie talk, huh?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章灵异第六感
下一篇文章美国丽人
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!