而且…
I just should have been behind her more.
让她无后顾之忧
Oh, shit.
妈的
Tell her that…
你告诉她…
that she’s the best thing that ever happened to a bum like me.
对我这样的流浪汉 她简直就是一种恩赐
She’s heard me say “I love you” a thousand times.
她曾听我说过一千遍 “我爱你”
She never heard me say “I’m sorry”.
却从未听我说”对不起”
I want you to tell her that, Al. Tell her that John said that he was sorry.
我希望你帮我告诉她 约翰说对不起
OK?
好吗?
You got that, man?
你听见了吗?
Yeah, I got it, John.
是 我听见了 约翰
But you can tell her that yourself.
你可以自己去跟她说
You just watch your ass and you’ll make it out. You hear me?
只要你小心 肯定能活着出来 你明白吗?
I guess that’s up to the man upstairs.
我想这得问问楼上的人
John?
约翰?
John?
约翰?
What the fuck were you doing upstairs, Hans?
你在楼上搞什么鬼 汉斯
John?
约翰!
No, Al, listen. Just lay off for a while.
艾尔 听着 过会儿再和你聊
I gotta go check on something.
我现在得去查看一下
One minute, that’s all I’m asking.
一分钟 我只要一分钟
One minute to speak to them.
我只和他们谈一分钟
All right. Get back. Get back.
好吧 不许生人进来
All right, look.
好吧 退后 走! 走!
You let me in right now, or I call the INS, comprende?
听着 你让我进去 否则我就找移民局
This is the last time these kids are gonna have to speak to their parents.
这也许是孩子们最后一次 和他们的父母说话
All right?
好吗?
All right. Come on. Come on.
好啦 过来
What were you doin’, Hans?
你在干什么 汉斯?
What were you doin’?
你在干什么?
Jesus, Mary, mother of God.
天啊 圣母玛丽亚
Al, listen to me! It’s a double cross!
鲍尔 鲍尔! 听我说!
The roof is wired to…
这是圈套! 整个大厦的顶层全是…
John?
约翰?
John!
约翰?
John, come in!
约翰 回话!
Did you get that?
你听到了吗?
Something about a double cross.
好象是什么圈套
Tell me about it.
这还用你说
We are both professionals.
我们都是高手
This is personal.
这是私人恩怨
They’re comin’!
他们来了
Choppers are comin’.
直升机来了
Time to gather your flock, Miss Gennero.
把你的人集中起来 吉奈萝小姐
Your mom and dad are very important people.
你的爸爸妈妈非常重要
They’re very brave people.
他们很勇敢
Is there something you’d like to say to them, if they’re watching?
你有什么话要告诉他们吗 他们正看着呢
Come home.
回家吧
Mrs McClane.
麦克莱恩太太
How nice to make your acquaintance.
很高兴和您见面
On your feet, everyone! To the roof!
都给我站起来! 到楼顶去!
Lock them up there and come right back.
把他们锁在那儿然后回来!
You should have heard your brother squeal…
你应该听听你兄弟的惨叫!
when I broke his fucking neck!
当我拧断他脖子的时候
What do you figure the breakage?
你估计会有多少损失?
I figure we take out the terrorists, lose 20, 25% of the hostages, tops.
我们干掉恐怖分子 会损失20%到25%的人质
I can live with that.
这个可以接受
Get this thing on the deck.
把机枪藏在飞机里面
They’re expecting transports, not gun ships.
要伪装成运输机 而不是攻击机
Move it! Come on! Move!
快点! 跟上! 快点!
Come on! Come on!
快! 快走!
Move it!
快一点!
Go! Move!
快走! 快一点!
Theo.
西奥
A little bonus for us.
我们的红利
Please, sit down. Sit down!
请你坐下
A policeman’s wife might come in handy.
一个警察的妻子也许有点用
McClane, I have some news for you.
麦克莱恩 我有个消息告诉你
McClane?
麦克莱恩
Move!
快走 跟上!
Come on!
快走!
Motherfucker! I’ll kill you!
王八蛋! 我要杀了你
Armed.
好了
The truck? The truck.
我去开车? 去开车
After all your posturing, all your little speeches,
摆了那么多姿态 说了那么多废话
you’re nothing but a common thief.
你也不过就是个小贼
I am an exceptional thief, Mrs McClane.
我不是寻常的贼 麦克莱恩太太
And since I’m moving up to kidnapping, you should be more polite.
既然我现在是绑架者 就请你礼貌一点!
You motherfucker, I’m gonna kill you!
王八蛋! 我要杀了你!
I’m gonna fuckin’ cook you, and I’m gonna fuckin’ eat you!
我要煮了你 然后再吃掉!
I don’t like this.
我不喜欢这样
Just like fucking Saigon, eh, Slick?
就象他妈的西贡 小子?
I was in junior high, dickhead.
当时我在念初中 笨蛋
Where’s Holly?
荷莉在哪儿?
Where’s Holly Gennero?
荷莉·吉奈萝在哪儿?
Holly Gennero? Where’s Holly?
荷莉·吉奈萝! 荷莉在哪儿?
Where’s Holly? Where is she?
荷莉在哪儿? 她在哪儿?
They took her! Where?
她被抓走了! 在哪儿?
The vault!
在金库!
Where is the vault? The 30th floor!
金库在哪儿? 在第30层!
At downstairs. They just took her!
楼梯上面 她被抓走了
Get downstairs!
到楼下去!
The whole fucking roof is wired to blow! Get down!
这个楼顶就要爆炸啦! 快下去!
Get down! Get the fuck downstairs!
快下去! 快他妈的下去!
They made us, Bureau. You got a terrorist shooting hostages.
他们发现了 探员们 一名恐怖分子在射击
I see him! Break left!
我看到了! 向左飞
Nail that sucker!
我看见了 杀了那个混蛋!
I’m on your side, you assholes!
我是你们一伙的 混蛋!
Swing around again! I’ll bag this little bastard.
再转回去 我要收拾这个杂种
What the fuck…
你他妈的…
Oh, John, what the fuck are you doin’?
约翰 你他妈的到这来干什么?
How the fuck did you get into this shit?
你他妈的怎么这么倒霉
There’s somethin’ wrong! They’re comin’ back down!
有点不对头 他们又回来了
Blow the roof. But Karl’s up there!
炸掉屋顶 可卡尔还在上面
Blow the roof!
炸掉屋顶!
I promise I will never even think…
我发誓 我以后再也不想…
about going up in a tall building again.
登上任何高楼大厦
Oh, God, please don’t let me die!
上帝 千万别让我死
Holy Christ!
我的天哪!
We’re gonna need some more FBI guys, I guess.
我想联邦调查局 得再派一些人来了!
Jesus fucking Christ!
真他妈的混蛋!
What the fuck is going on?
这是他妈的怎么回事?
What are you gonna do? Sit here while the building falls down?
你到底想怎么样? 坐在这儿看着大楼倒下去吗?
All right!
好吧!
Hang on, baby.
坚持住 宝贝
Hang on, honey.
坚持 宝贝
Oh, God.
天哪
Hans!
汉斯!
Jesus.
天哪
Hi, honey.
亲爱的
So that’s what this is all about? A fuckin’ robbery?
你们来就是为了这个? 他妈的抢劫?
Put down the gun.
把枪放下
Why’d you have to nuke the whole building?
为什么要炸掉整座大楼 汉斯?
Well, when you steal $600, you can just disappear.
如果你偷了六百块 你可以马上消失
When you steal 600 million, they will find you…
如果你偷的是六亿 他们肯定能找到你
unless they think you’re already dead.
除非他们认为你已经死了
Put down the gun.
把枪放下
This is mine.
不 他是我的
You got me.
你赢了
Still the cowboy, Mr McClane.
还是牛仔作风 麦克莱恩先生
Americans… all alike.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章灵异第六感
下一篇文章美国丽人
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!