和刚才的火警来自同一地点
I’ll handle it.
我来应付
Attention, whoever you are, this channel is reserved for emergency calls only.
注意 不管你是谁 这个频道仅供紧急呼叫使用
No fucking shit, lady! Do I sound like I’m ordering a pizza?
这不是玩笑 小姐! 我听起来象在订比萨吗?
No one kills him but me.
除了我谁也不许杀他
They have already killed one hostage.
他们已经杀了一个人质
They are fortifying their positions while you’re jerkin’ me off!
他们正在巩固阵地 而你却和我在这儿废话!
Sir, I’ve already told you. This is a reserved channel.
先生 我已经说过了 这是一个专用频道
If this is an emergency call, dial 911 on your telephone.
如果有紧急情况 请你打911
Otherwise, I’ll report this as an FCC violation.
否则我将视此为违法活动
Fine! Come down here and arrest me! Just send the police now!
好啊! 举报我! 他妈的快来这儿抓我啊!
See if a black and white can drive by.
调一辆警车去那儿看看
Thought you guys just ate doughnuts.
我还以为你们只吃甜甜圈
They’re for my wife.
这是给我太太买的
She’s pregnant.
她怀孕了
Bag it.
包起来
Big time.
真会选时间
Thanks.
谢谢
Dispatch to 8 Lincoln 30. Over.
中心呼叫林肯30 完毕
This is 8 Lincoln 30.
我是林肯30 请讲 完毕
Investigate a code two at Nakatomi Plaza, Century City.
请前往中富大厦 调查非法闯入案件
8 Lincoln 30 to Dispatch. I’m on my way.
林肯30呼叫中心 我这就去
Girls.
你们好
Shit! Where the fuck is it?
妈的 电梯跑哪儿去了?
Oh, my God.
天啊!
He’s in the elevator shaft.
他在电梯井里
Perfect. The elevators are locked off. He can’t escape.
很好 电梯已经被锁住了 他逃不了
Shut him in and come back down.
把他关在里面 然后回来
Oh, fuck.
哦 妈的
Karl, the police are probably on their way already.
卡尔 警察可能就要到了
Karl?
卡尔?
Christ.
天啊!
I can stall them, but not if they hear gunshots.
我可以骗过他们 但不能让他们听见枪声
If you lock him in, he’ll be neutralized…
把他关起来 他就无计可施了
“Come out to the coast! We’ll get together, have a few laughs.”
“到西海岸来吧 我们聚聚…”
Now I know what a TV dinner feels like.
现在我才知道鼹鼠的感受
卡尔 警察来了
Well, it’s about time.
你们也该来了
No signs of disturbance, Dispatch.
没有骚乱的迹象 中心
Roger. Possible crank call.
收到 林肯30 也许是骚扰电话
Check the area again and confirm.
再检查一遍该地区 确认情形
Who’s driving this car Stevie Wonder?
是谁在开车 夜魔侠吗?
I do see a guard inside.
大厦里面有警卫
I’m gonna go in for a closer look.
我要进去仔细看看
Use caution.
收到 林肯30 小心进行
Eddie?
埃迪
I had a feelin’ you’d be callin’.
我早有预感你会呼叫我
Evenin’, officer. What can I do for you?
晚上好 警官 我能帮什么忙吗?
We had that false alarm.
这是一次假警报
You ask me, that computer sent you on another wild goose chase.
是该死的电脑让你又白跑一趟
They been chasing bugs in this system ever since they installed it.
自从这套系统安装好以后 它就一直故障
Notre Dame on top of USC.
圣母大学领先南加州大学
Aw, shit!
妈的!
I got 50 bucks bet on them assholes.
我花了五十块钱赌他们赢
Come on, come on, where’s the fucking cavalry?
快点 快点 大队人马在哪儿?
was good for 52 yards.
52码表现不错
Mind if I look around?
我可以四处看看吗 老兄?
Help yourself.
行 随便
27 seconds left in this first period. Seven to nothing, Notre Dame.
现在第一节只剩27秒钟了
I’ll put this fuckin’…
这玩意真硬
Freeze, motherfucker! Drop it!
不准动 混蛋! 放下枪!
Don’t shoot!
把枪放下!
Put the gun down! OK! Don’t shoot!
快放下! 别开枪
Drop that fuckin’ gun!
他妈的快点放下!
Marco, down!
马可 趴下!
To hell with this!
还查什么呀
You are done!
你完蛋了!
No more table! Where are you going, pal?
没有桌子了 你还想藏哪儿?
Next time you have a chance to kill someone, don’t hesitate.
下次有机会开枪时 千万别犹豫
Thanks for the advice.
多谢你的建议
Sorry to waste your time. No problem at all.
对不起打搅了 没问题
Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas to you.
圣诞快乐 也祝你圣诞快乐
Oh, for the love…
看在老天份上…
8 Lincoln 30 to Dispatch.
林肯30呼叫中心
Go ahead.
林肯30 请讲
A wild goose chase at Nakatomi Plaza. Everything here’s OK. Over.
又白跑一趟 中富大厦一切正常 完毕
Shit!
该死!
Goddamn it! Jesus H Christ!
我的天!
Welcome to the party, pal!
欢迎加入派对 老兄!
Get someone here now, goddamn it!
马上派人来 妈的
Policeman under automatic rifle fire at Nakatomi!
我在中富大厦 遭到自动武器袭击
I need backup assistance now!
我请求立即支援!
Now, goddamn it! Now!
马上来! 听见没有? 马上!
Monica, I can get us a table.
莫妮卡 我会搞定餐馆预约
Wolfgang and I are very close friends.
沃夫冈和我是很好的朋友
I interviewed him!
我采访过他 保证没问题
Repeat. Officer needs assistance at…
重复 有警察需要增援…
I’m at Nakatomi Plaza. They’re turning my car into Swiss cheese!
我在中富大厦! 我的车被打成筛子啦!
I need backup assistance now! Now, goddamn it! Now!
我需要支援 快点来! 他妈的 马上!
Never thought I’d love to hear that sound.
没想到听到警笛这么高兴!
All of you relax. This is a matter of inconvenient timing, that’s all.
大家不要紧张 只是一点麻烦 没什么
Police action was inevitable… and, as it happens, necessary.
警方的行动是不可避免的 而且是必要的
So, let them fumble about outside and stay calm.
就让他们在外面瞎撞吧
This is simply the beginning.
这只是一个开始
I told you all I wanted radio silence until…
我想我已经说过 要保持无线电静默
I’m very sorry, Hans. I didn’t get that message.
是吗 我很抱歉 汉斯 我没收到这条指令
Maybe you should have put it on a bulletin board.
也许你应该贴在公告板上
I figured since I waxed Tony and Marco and his friend here,
我想既然我干掉了 托尼 马可和他的朋友
I figured you and Karl and Franco might be lonely
你和卡尔还有法兰柯 也许会感到寂寞
so I wanted to give you a call.
所以我想和你聊聊
How does he know so much about us?
他怎么会知道这么多?
That’s very kind of you.
你真是一个好人
I assume you are our mysterious party crasher.
我想你就是那位不速之客
You are most troublesome
作为一名警卫
for a security guard.
你可真是称职
Sorry, Hans. Wrong guess.
抱歉 汉斯 你猜错了
Would you like to go for double jeopardy?
要不要再猜一次 说不准还能得分
These are very bad for you.
这对你的健康没好处
Who are you, then?
你到底是谁?
Just the fly in the ointment, Hans.
我只是一只讨厌的苍蝇 汉斯
The monkey in the wrench,
一只捣乱的猴子
the pain in the ass.
喉咙里的一根刺
Check on all the others. Don’t use the radio.
去查查别的人 别用对讲机
See if he’s lying about Marco and find out if anyone else is missing.
看看马可是不是真的死了 查出还有谁失联
Mr Mystery Guest,
不速之客先生?
are you still there?
你还在吗?
Yeah, I’m still here
对 我还在
unless you want to open the front door for me.
你想打开大门迎接我吗?
No, I’m afraid not,
哦 我想不会
but you have me at a loss.
你给我带来了麻烦
You know my name, but who are you?
你知道我的名字 但是你是谁?
Just another American who saw too many movies as a child?
你是不是小的时候电影看多了?
Another orphan of a bankrupt culture
还是破产家庭的孤儿?
who thinks he’s John Wayne, Rambo, Marshal Dillon?
自以为是大英雄? 蓝波?狄龙警长?
I was always partial to Roy Rogers, actually.
其实我一直崇拜牛仔罗伊
I liked those sequined shirts.
特别是那件亮闪闪的上衣
Do you really think you have a chance against us, Mr Cowboy?
你真的以为 能和我们对抗吗 牛仔?
Yippee ki yay, motherfucker.
等着瞧 混蛋
I’ll beat everyone if I get a remote.
给我一部新闻车 我能胜过其他人!
Sam, I don’t have the new pages.
山姆 我还没拿到新闻稿
Harvey, keep your pants on.
哈维 保持镇静 好吗?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章灵异第六感
下一篇文章美国丽人
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!