谈谈怎么样
If you’d listened to me, he would be neutralized already.
要是听我的 他早就被困住了
I don’t want neutral. I want dead.
我不想困住他 我要他死
Hope I’m not interrupting.
我没有打搅你们吧
What does he want?
他想要什么
It’s not what I want. It’s what I can give you.
不是我想要什么 而是我能给你们什么
Look, let’s be straight, OK?
听着 我还是直说了吧
It’s obvious you’re not some dumb schmuck up here to snatch a few purses.
很明显 你们到这来不只是 为了偷几个小钱 对吗?
You’re very perceptive.
你很会观察
I watch 60 Minutes.
我有在看”六十分钟”
I say to myself, these guys are professional,
我对自己说: “这些人都是行家
they’re motivated, they’re happening,
他们有动机 他们有计划”
they want something.
他们想要什么东西
I couldn’t care less about your politics.
我个人并不关心你们的政治信仰
Maybe you’re pissed off at the camel jockeys.
也许你们对阿拉伯人不满
Maybe it’s Northern Ireland. It’s none of my business.
也许是以色列或是北爱 这不关我的事
I figure you’re here to negotiate, am I right?
你们是来谈判的 没错吧
You’re amazing.
令人惊讶
You figured this all out already?
全部是你自己想出来的?
Hey, business is business.
生意就是生意
You use a gun, I use a fountain pen. What’s the difference?
你们用枪 我用笔 有什么区别?
In my terms, you’re here on a hostile takeover.
我这样说吧 你们的目的是钱
You grab us for some greenmail but didn’t expect a poison pill to be running around.
你计划好一切 但没想到有一颗老鼠屎坏事
Am I right?
对吗?
Hans,
汉斯
bubbee,
老弟
I’m your white knight.
我就是你的白骑士
I must have missed “60 Minutes”.
我没看过”六十分钟”
What are you saying?
你是什么意思?
The guy upstairs who’s fucking things up, huh?
楼上那家伙坏了你们的事 嗯?
I can give him to you.
我可以把他交给你
Roy? Roy, you all right?
罗伊 你还好吗
Just trying to fire down a 1,000 year old Twinkie.
这些饼干比我还老
What do they put in them?
里面都放的什么东西?
Sugar enriched flour, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil,
高糖面粉 氢化植物油…
polysorbate 60,
聚山梨醇酯60
and yellow dye number five.
五号黄色色素
Just everything a growing boy needs.
孩子发育需要的一切营养
How many kids you got, Al?
你有多少个孩子 艾尔?
As a matter of fact, my wife is working on our first.
事实上 我的妻子正怀第一个
How about you, cowboy?
你呢 牛仔?
You got any kids back on your ranch?
你的农场里有孩子吗?
Yeah.

Two.
两个
Sure hope I can see them swinging on ajungle gym with Al Jnr someday.
希望他们以后 能和你儿子一起荡秋千
Well, now, that’s a date…
那就说定了
but you bring the ice cream.
不过你可要带冰淇淋来
Touching, cowboy. Touching.
感人 牛仔 非常感人
Or should I call you…
也许我该叫你
Mr McClane?
麦克莱恩先生?
Mr Officer John McClane
纽约警察局的
of the New York Police Department?
约翰·麦克莱恩警官
Get on the phone to Harry in New York.
给纽约的哈里打电话
You better get hold of somebody at Dispatch.
你让指挥中心的人查一查
Sister Theresa called me Mr McClane in the third grade.
德蕾莎修女在三年级时 叫我麦克莱恩先生
My friends call me John… and you’re neither, shithead.
我的朋友们叫我约翰 你谁也不是 人渣
I have someone who wants to talk to you. A very special friend…
这有个人想和你谈谈 一位特殊的朋友
who was with you at the party tonight.
晚会上和你在一起的
Hey, John boy.
嘿 约翰兄
Ellis?
艾利斯?
Yeah.

Listen, John, they’re giving me a few minutes to talk sense into you.
现在听着 约翰 他们给我几分钟让我跟你说话
I know you think you’re doing yourjob…
我知道你认为自己在尽职
but you’re just dragging this out. No one gets out of here until these guys
我表示感谢 但你让情况变得复杂
can talk to the LA police.
让这些人和洛杉矶警察谈判
That won’t happen until you stop messing up the works.
你必须停止捣乱 否则谁也甭想出去 明白吗?
Ellis, what have you told them?
艾利斯 你对他们说过什么?
I told them we were old friends and…
我说我们是老朋友
you were my guest at the party.
而今天晚上你是我的客人
Ellis, you shouldn’t be doin’ this.
艾利斯 你不该这么做
Tell me about it.
这个不用你说?
All right, John, listen.
好了 约翰 听着
Tell them where the detonators are.
他们想让你说出雷管的下落
They know people are listening.
他们知道有人在听
They want the detonators, or they’re gonna kill me.
他们需要雷管 否则他们会杀了我
John, didn’t you hear me?
约翰 你听见了吗?
Yeah, I hear you.
对 我听见了
John, I think you could get out the program a little.
约翰 我想你还是别管闲事了
The police are here now. It’s their problem.
警察已经到了 这是他们的事
Tell them where the detonators are!
告诉他们雷管在哪儿 就没有人会受伤!
I’m putting my life on the line for you, pal!
知道吗 我是在为你赌命 老兄
Ellis, listen to me carefully.
艾利斯 你仔细地听我说
John…
约翰…
Shut up, Ellis! Just shut your mouth!
闭嘴 艾利斯! 马上给我闭嘴!
Put Hans back on.
把对讲机交给汉斯
Hans, this shithead does not know what kind of man you are but I do.
汉斯 这个蠢货不了解情况 但我知道 听着
Then you’ll give us what we want and save your friend’s life.
很好 那就交出雷管 拯救你朋友的生命
You’re not part of this equation.
这件事与你毫无关系
Hey, what am I, a method actor?
那我呢?
Babe, put away the gun. This is radio, not television.
老兄 把枪拿开 这是对讲机 不是电视
Hans, this asshole is not my friend! I don’t know him!
汉斯 这个混蛋不是我朋友! 我们刚碰面 我根本不认识他
Jesus Christ, Ellis! These people will kill you! Tell them you don’t know me!
艾利斯 这些人会杀了你! 告诉他们你不认识我!
How can you say that after all these years?
这么多年的交情 怎么能这么说?
John? John?
约翰 约翰?
Do you hear that?
你听见啦?
Talk to me! Where are my detonators?
告诉我 我的雷管在哪儿?
Where are they, or shall I shoot another one?
说出来 否则我就再杀一个
Sooner or later, I might get to someone you do care about.
迟早会轮到你真正关心的人
Go fuck yourself, Hans.
去你妈的 汉斯
He just let the guy die.
听到吗 是他害死了那个人
He gave him up. Give me that headset.
他不管他的死活 把对讲机给我
That’s like pulling the trigger yourself.
这和亲手扣扳机没什么两样
Can’t you see what’s happening? Can’t you read between the lines?
难道你不知道是怎么回事吗? 难道你看不出来吗?
He did everything he could to save him.
他尽了一切努力去救他!
If he gave himself up, they’d both be dead right now!
如果他投降 那么他俩都已经死了!
No way, man. They’d be talking to us.
不行 不行 他们要和我们谈判
You tell this partner of yours to stay out of this from now on.
听着 告诉你那位伙伴 从现在开始别再插手 你听见了吗?
Because if he doesn’t, I’m really going to nail his ass.
要是他不听 我就要他好看 听着 我会给他好看的
The man is hurting. He is alone, tired,
他已经受伤 孤单又疲惫
and he hasn’t seen diddly squat from anybody here!
下面的这些人却无所事事
You’re gonna tell me he’ll give a damn…
现在你却站在这儿告诉我
about what you do to him if he makes it out of there alive?
就算他能活着出来 你也要给他好看?
Why don’t you wake up and smell what you shovelin’?
好好想想自己说的这些屁话
You listen to me, sergeant.
你给我听着 警官
Any time you want to go home, you consider yourself dismissed.
你要是想回家 随时可以辞职
No, sir. You couldn’t drag me away.
不 长官 你甭想赶我走!
Attention, police.
警方注意
Attention, police.
警方注意
This is Sergeant Al Powell… Give me that.
我是艾尔·鲍尔警官 把它给我
This is Deputy Chief Dwayne Robinson.
这是 这是副局长 杜恩·罗宾森
Who is this?
你是谁?
This is Hans Gruber.
我是汉斯·格鲁伯
I assume you realize the futility of direct action against me.
我想你们 已经知道进攻我们的直接后果
We have no wish for further loss of life.
我们不想再有人丧命
What is it you do wish for?
你到底想要什么 格鲁伯先生?
I have comrades in arms around the world languishing in prison.
我的同志 正在世界各地受牢狱之苦
The American State Department enjoys rattling its saber for its own ends.
美国政府不是 喜欢到处炫耀武力吗?
Now it can rattle it for me.
现在为我炫耀一回吧
The following people are to be released from their captors.
以下这些人必须被立即释放
In Northern Ireland the seven members of the New Provo Front.
北爱尔兰扣押的 七名爱尔兰共和军成员
In Canada, the five imprisoned leaders of Liberte de Quebec.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章灵异第六感
下一篇文章美国丽人
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!