Rooms are down as empty,
房♥间里没人
so the Spanish guy had to get rid of the body.
所以那西班牙伙计就毁尸灭迹了
Hotels hate dead people. It was a healthy heart.
旅馆里不欢迎死人 这是一颗健康的心脏
So your boss was right. Somebody brought it with them.
那么你老板就是对的 心脏是有人带进来的
Who carries human organs? Lots of people.
谁会随身带人体器官? 很多人
Name someone. Me, OK? Me.
举个例子 我,行不?我
I do it all the time.
这事我常干
I take my work home.
我常把工作带回家做
What I’m saying is, I could, if I was weird.
我想说的是,如果我行为古怪一点的话,我可以这么干
And this is a weird city.
而这是个古怪的城市
Why would anyone do that to a human heart?
有人要一颗心脏做什么?
These sound to me like questions.
这听起来像是在问我问题
I don’t ask questions after eleven years here,
在这儿呆了十一年后我不再发问了
and I’m a certified refugee.
我不过是个有执照的难民罢了
You’re an illegal, Okwe. You don’t have a position here.
你是非法的,奥克维 这里没有你的地位
You have nothing. You are nothing.
你什么也没有,你什么也不是
You wait outside. I’ll go get you those pills.
你到外面等一下 我给你拿药去
Stick to helping people who can be helped.
坚持助人为乐吧
Fresh stuff.
新鲜货
Thank you.
谢谢
Having only one key is making this impossible.
香奈,只有一把钥匙是不行的
I do not want you coming in when I am there.
我在这里的时候我希望你不要进来
At the hotel we are friends. I am no different here.
在旅馆的时候我们是朋友 嘘! 在这里也一样
How would it look, Okwe?
那别人会怎么看,奥克维?
So it is better I always chase you down the street?
那我总是在街上跟着你就好些了吗?
Wait five minutes, then knock the door.
过五分钟再敲门
Knock very, very quietly.
非常非常小声地敲
Yes?
什么?
Did you clean on the fifth floor yesterday morning?
你昨天早上是不是在五楼做清洁?
Nothing works!
什么都用不了!
Senay, did you clean room 510 yesterday?
香奈,你昨天有没有清理过510号♥房♥间?
What the hell are you talking about the hotel for?
你干嘛老提旅馆的事?
Water, water, water!
水,水,水!
I was wondering if there was a problem in 510 yesterday.
我只是想知道510号♥房♥间昨天有没有出什么问题
You can fix these things?
这个你能修吗?
Okwe,
奥克维
you can fix…?
你能修…?
They were not clean.
那儿很脏
Glasses need very hot water. So do women.
玻璃需要热水 女人也一样
Everything here is connected to everything else.
这里所有一切都相互关联的
Okwe, in Africa it is the men who cook and clean?
奥克维,在非洲是男人负责下厨和打扫的吗?
This came for you.
这是给你的
Why did you not tell me? I just told you.
为什么不跟我说? 我这不刚刚跟你说了
You have friends in New York?
你在纽约有朋友吗?
Your postcard.
你的明信片
I have a cousin.
我有个表妹
Ever since I was small, she has written to me.
从小时候起,她就一直给我写信
I sometimes wish London was more like New York.
有时候我希望伦敦更像纽约一点
It would be easy to drive a cab there.
那样开出租车也会容易些
You have been to New York?
你去过纽约?
And you came back? I lived there for a time.
你又回来了? 我在那住过一阵
In the winter, they put lights in the trees.
冬天,他们在树上张灯结彩
Is that true?
真的么?
And you can skate in the parks.
你还可以在公园里溜冰
And some of the policemen ride white horses.
有些警♥察♥骑着白色的马
Not all of them, but some.
不是全部的警♥察♥,只有一些
What did you do there? I worked in a hospital.
你在那里干什么? 我在一家医院工作
You were a cleaner? I was there to study.
你是个清洁工? 我在那里学习
So, why are you working in a hotel?
那,你现在为什么在旅馆工作?
It is an African story.
这是一个非洲的故事
I’ve noticed you never answer yes or no.
我发现你从来不回答是或者不是
You are very strange.
你很奇怪
You drink wine, Senay?
你会喝酒吗,香奈?
Do you want to know why I left Turkey?
你想知道我为什么离开土耳其吗?
Because you wanted to live like your cousin?
因为你想过你表妹那样的生活?
No, because I do not want to live like my mother.
不,因为我不想过我妈妈那样的生活
Yes. Yes, what?
没错 什么没错?
I do drink wine.
我会喝酒
This is a recipe from Nigeria.
这是来自尼日利亚的一个食谱
In Nigeria they do many interesting things with pork.
在尼日利亚,人们用猪肉做各种有趣的菜肴
But of course, I used lamb.
不过当然,我用的是羊肉
Take one three times a day.
每日三次,每次一片
Avoid alcohol.
禁酒
In here. Come.
这里,过来
It’s all right.
没事的
So she’s a popular lady.
这么说来她很受欢迎了
My warriors cannot work with rotten balls.
我的武士们小♥弟♥弟♥烂了是不能干活的
My friend is just a porter in the hospital crematorium.
我朋友只不过是给医院太平间看门的
Hello. Front Desk.
你好,总台
No, I’m afraid the kitchen is closed from midnight.
对不起,厨房♥从午夜开始就关了
Tssk!
呲!
Hello?
喂?
Yeah, Room Service.
是的,房♥间服务部
Sneaky doesn’t know about this?
耗子不知道这事吧?
Sneaky knows about everything.
耗子什么都知道
And you? You know everything that goes on in the hotel?
你呢?你也知道旅馆里发生的一切?
No, no, not so much butter, hey.
不,不,不要这么多黄油,嘿
You guard the door, lvan. You see who comes and goes.
你是守门的,伊万 谁来谁往你最清楚了
You would know if somebody came into the hotel,
你应该知道谁,是否进了旅馆
and did not leave again?
是否又离开了,对不对?
Why would someone not leave, Okwe?
怎么会有人呆着不走呢,奥克维?
I don’t know.
我不知道
You should remove the crusts, like in the Ritz.
你脑瓜得开开窍,像在里兹大酒店一样
Everyone leaves, Okwe.
谁都要走的,奥克维
Some leave quickly.
有人走得快些
Some stay for a long time.
有人呆得久些
If you want to stay,
如果你想在这呆着
don’t concern yourself with who comes and who goes.
别管谁来谁往这门子事
It’s the little touches that make the difference.
小事不忍♥酿大祸
That’s capitalism.
这是资本主义
Now go. Don’t forget, you accept only cash.
好了,去吧 别忘了只收现金
Room Service.
房♥间服务
Thanks.
谢谢
OK, you just make yourself comfortable, and er…
好了,你请随便,我,哦…
I’ll go and freshen up. All right?
我要去梳洗梳洗 好吧?
Fucking arsehole!
他妈的混♥蛋♥!
Come on, babe. Hurry up.
过来,宝贝,快点
OK, OK.
好的,好的
Calm yourself, sweetheart.
别紧张,甜心
What are you doing? Have a drink first.
你在干什么? 喝一杯先
You look fine. Just get out here.
你气色不错 快出来吧
Stop!
住手!
Enough. No more.
够了 够了
Where the fuck did you come from?
你♥他♥妈♥的从哪里冒出来的?
You, leave now.
你,马上给我走
You don’t have concussion. How the fuck do you know?
你没有脑震荡 你♥他♥妈♥的怎么知道?
Christ, you must be bored,
上帝,你一定闷死了
getting your kicks spying on me.
才会来偷♥窥♥我取乐
I was making sure the blockage had not returned.
我只是来确保一下管道没有又堵起来
Perhaps…
可能…
It’s Juliette. You should go home and rest.
我叫茱丽叶特 你应该回去休息休息
Rest? Got three more before morning.
休息?早上还有三个客要接呢
So…
那么…
Have you ever seen a lion?
你见过狮子吗?
Oh, yes.
哦,是的
On TV.
在电视上
I had it cut. It is yours.
我给你配的钥匙 这是你的了
You were right. This way is more sensible.
你是对的 这样做更合情理
Okwe, you must not tell them at the hotel
奥克维,你一定不能告诉旅馆的人
that you have a key.
你有了一把钥匙了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!