They are removing kidneys.
他们在做肾脏移除手术
One of their patients died at their hands.
他们的一个病人死了
Another I treated for a staphylococcal infection.
另一个我给他注射了葡萄球菌
You’re treating people? I hope you charge.
你在给人看病? 我希望你能收点钱
Did you hear what I said?
你听到我说的了吗?
There is nothing so dangerous as a virtuous man.
做个有道德的人不是什么危险的事
Okwe, if you’re so concerned, you should go to the police.
奥克维,如果你这么关心,你应该去报♥警♥
Get yourself deported.
把自己驱逐出境
You think if it were just for deportation I would not do it?
你以为我是怕被遣送回去才不报♥警♥的吗?
I’m a wanted man, Guo Yi.
我是个被悬赏缉拿的人,郭义
Wanted for what?
悬赏?为了什么?
Okwe, you didn’t know people sold their organs?
奥克维,你不知道人们出♥卖♥♥♥器官的事吗?
Not here. What do you mean, “here”?
不知道这里是这样的 你的“这里”是什么意思?
Here in London, you think it doesn’t happen
这里,在伦敦,你认为女王不批准
because the Queen doesn’t approve?
这种事就不会发生吗?
I heard in London it’s ten grand for a kidney.
我听说在伦敦一个肾卖♥♥一万块大洋
For that, people take risks.
很多人因此冒险
If I had the courage, I’d sell my kidney.
如果我有勇气的话,我也会把我的肾卖♥♥了的
Just to get out of here.
只为了离开这里
Just to save my brain.
只为了拯救我的大脑
The problem with always being on time
守时最大的坏处就是
is that you can always be tracked down.
你永远很容易就被找到
What do you think of the girl?
你觉得那个女孩子怎么样?
She’s my next customer.
她是我下一个主顾
Eight years old. She’s called Rima.
8岁,她叫瑞姆
Her family brought her over from Saudi,
她的家人带她从沙特阿♥拉♥伯来到这里
hoping for a miracle.
只为了等待一个奇迹
If she doesn’t get a new kidney in the next few weeks,
如果几个星期之内她不能得到一个新肾的话
she’s going to die.
她就会死
The doctor we use is no good.
我们请来的医生很糟糕
If he fucks up again,
如果他又搞砸的话
there’ll be another heart down the lavatory.
卫生间的下水道势必又要多一颗心了
Okwe, you still there?
奥克维,你在听吗?
So, I’m an evil man, right?
所认,我是个邪恶的人了,对不对?
But I’m trying to save her life.
但我在试图挽救她的生命
That’s weird, huh?
很奇怪,嗯?
Kind of thing that keeps you awake at night.
有些事让你在晚上保持清醒
Tonight, London is colder than Moscow.
今晚,伦敦比莫斯科还冷
I heard it on the radio.
广播上说的
Okwe… it is a crazy idea.
奥克维…这主意真疯狂
But we really can do it.
但是我们真的可以这么干
You said you liked New York.
你说了你喜欢纽约
But if not New York, then maybe Boston.
但如果不是纽约,波士顿也行
Or Los Angeles.
或者洛彬机
I’m going there, Okwe. What do you think?
我要去那,奥克维 你觉得怎么样?
And Okwe, you could go there, too.
还有,奥克维,你也可以去那
Are you OK? Senay, where are you?
你好吗?香奈?你在哪?
What has happened?
出了什么事?
I knocked but you did not hear me.
我敲了门但你没听见
Are you OK? What has happened?
你没事吧?发生什么事了?
The factory does not suit me.
工厂不适合我
My hands are too soft. I cut my fingers.
我的手太柔弱了,我割伤了我的手指
So…
那么…
I have decided to go to America.
我决定去美国
For America you would need a visa, Senay.
香奈,去美国你得有一张签证
Or maybe a European passport.
或者一张欧洲的护照
Keep away from Senor Juan! It’s like taking out a tooth.
离胡安先生远些! 就跟拔颗牙一样
He’s lying!
他在骗人!
Because you are poor, you will be gutted like an animal.
因为你穷,你会被当做动物一样开肠破肚
They will cut you here, or they will cut you here!
他们会在你这儿开个洞,或者这里!
They will leave you to rot.
然后他们置你不顾,直到你肉体开始腐烂
One of the laundry girls did it, and now she’s free.
洗衣房♥有个女孩子做了手术,现在她自♥由♥了
Others are dead, Senay.
另外有些人死了,香奈
So, they are free, too.
那么,他们不也自♥由♥了
What would your God say?
那你们信仰的主会怎么说呢?
My God does not speak to me any more.
我的主再也不理我了
Don’t break. Save money.
不要这么做 你可以慢慢存钱
Keep New York in your head and work hard.
记住纽约这个地方,努力地工作
You know what kind of work I do?
你知道我♥干♥的是什么样的工作吗?
Lunch!
午餐!
Aargh!
啊啊!
Okwe, somebody in the back room looking for you.
奥克维,后面房♥间里有人在找你
She look like a film star, boy.
她看起来像个电影明星,伙计
Look, Okwe, I know for sure that this coat costs L300.
听着,奥克维,我确信这件大衣值300块钱
This dress… Tell me what has happened.
这件衣服… 告诉我发生了什么事
We can sell the coat for L200.
我们可以以200块的价钱卖♥♥了这件大衣
Senay, where did you get these?
香奈,你从哪里弄来这些衣服的?
I bit, Okwe.
我咬了,奥克维
At the factory.
在工厂
He said he would report me to lmmigration,
他说他要向移♥民♥局报告我的事情
and he made me suck.
他要我给他口♥交♥
But today, I bit.
但今天,我咬了他
I bit.
我咬了他
I bit!
我咬了他!
Senor Juan sometimes has rooms in the hotel.
胡安先生在旅馆里有些房♥间
No, Senay. Just for tonight.
不,香奈 只是今晚
No.

Through there is hot water and a shower.
这里有热水和淋浴器
Hurry, Senay.
快点,香奈
What is this place, Okwe?
这是什么地方,奥克维?
It is a place where you can stay for tonight.
这是你今晚可以呆的地方
So cold.
真冷
If anyone comes, you are a friend of Guo Yi.
如果有人来,你就说是郭义的朋友
Tomorrow we will find you somewhere to live.
明天我会给你找个地方住的
So… it is in there.
那么…就是这里了
I can hear it.
我能听见
Your heart.
你的心跳
Hello. Room Service.
你好,房♥间服务
Buenos dias… Negro.
早安…黑家伙
Come on. Come on.
来吧,来吧
She’s nil by mouth the whole day.
她一天没吃饭了
Please.
求你了
Sister.
大姐
Help me, brother.
帮我,大哥
Stop acting like you’ve got a choice.
别装得好像你有选择一样
Please!
求你了!
Put on your clothes. Please, no!
穿上你的衣服 求你,不要!
You came here in the back of a truck,
你是搭一辆卡车来的
but you are going home in chains!
但你将带着手拷回家!
They’ll deliver you like meat!
他们会像送肉一样送你!
The whole world is wrong, except you, Okwe?
奥克维,除了你这世界都错了?
What?
什么?
You are going to cut me up,
你要给我在身上打个洞
and flush me away?
再把我冲走?
I really, really don’t know you at all, do I?
我真的真的一点也不认识你,不是吗?
This is Senay. A friend. I am not your friend.
这是香奈 一个朋友 我不是你的朋友
She has been out all night. I’d rather freeze to death,
她整晚都在外面 我宁可冻死
than go into that building again.
也不愿再进那幢大楼
There are mornings I feel the same.
早上一到,我就觉得没什么不一样的了
Come, Senay, it’s cold. It is the house of the dead.
进来,香奈,外面冷 这里是停尸间
They are all dead.
他们全是死人
Maybe this will help.
或者可以这样
My cousin has a room, in Chinatown.
我表弟在中国城有间屋子
I guess there’s space for two.
我猜那空间够容纳两个人的
You know, Okwe, good at chess usually means bad at life.
你知道,奥克维,棋术高明常意味着生活倒运
You do realise that she’s in love with you, don’t you?
你应该意识到她爱上你了吧,是不是?
I’ve been with her twenty minutes, and I know it.
我跟她呆了二十分钟,我就知道了
But then, I’m bad at chess.
但是我棋术不高明的说
There is something I must tell you.
有些事我必须告诉你
This is your religion? I have no religion.
你的宗教信仰? 我不信教

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!