I tell them only the truth. Even so.
我只告诉他们真♥相♥ 就算这样也不行
Show them that your back hurts,
跟他们讲你的背痛得厉害
so they know you sleep on the floor.
那他们就知道你是睡地板上的了
But that is not true. I sleep on the couch.
但那不是真的 我睡在长椅上
The couch is not as real as the floor, Okwe.
长椅跟地板一样是真的,奥克维
Believe me, I am a woman.
相信我,我是个女人
And some of those bitches won’t know what is a couch.
那些没教养的女人不知道长椅是什么
But they know floor. They clean floors.
但他们知道地板 她们是扫地板的
For you?
找你的?
Lmmigration Enforcement directive!
出入境施行令!
Open the door.
开门
Miss Gelik?
吉丽克小姐?
Senay Gelik? Turkish national?
香奈吉丽克?土耳其国籍?
Do you have your SAL handy?
你带着你的SAL吗?
Standard Acknowledgement Letter. Your ID.
标准确认信 你的身份证
Oh, yeah, yeah. I carry it always.
哦,是的,是的 我一直带着它
Neighbours, Senay. They see things.
邻居们,香奈,他们可是长眼睛的
In the last few days they’ve seen someone come and go.
这几天他们一直看见有个人进出你的住所
A man.
一个男人
Sometimes a woman in your position can be exploited.
有时候像你这样的女人很容易受人利用
There are people living in London without any papers.
有些人没有任何身份证明而住在伦敦
They prey on people like you. Pray?
他们欺盗像你这样的人 祈祷?
There is someone here. There is noone here.
有人住在这里 没人住在这里
You are aware your ELR status means you are unable to accept rent.
你知道你的ELR身份是不允许你出租♥房♥♥间的
You are seeking asylum.
你是受庇护的难民
Or engage in employment of any kind for at least six months.
你在至少六个月里也不可以以任何形式受雇
You’re not working, are you? Mind if I use your bathroom?
你没有在工作吧,是不是? 介不介意我用一下你的卫生间?
Your case is under review.
你已被立案待审
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Is that all you want?
你就想要这些吗?
No, no, no.
不,不,不
You know this stuff will not only keep you awake.
你知道这玩意儿不仅仅能让你打消睡意
It’ll blow your brains out. You know that, don’t you?
他还会让你精神错乱的 你知道的,是不是?
Hey, Okwe! Boy, your licence.
嘿,奥克维! 伙计,你的护照
Keys, there you are.
钥匙,在这里了
Hey, Okwe, what happen, man?
嘿,奥克维,出什么事了,伙计?
Hey, somebody’s husband come home early, right?
嘿,谁的老公回家早了点,对不?
Anyway, take this.
不管怎么样,拿着这个
We don’t want the doctor getting sick, right?
我们可不希望医生生病了,对不?
I played them one of these fellas’ songs,
我给他们放了一些伙伴歌♥
and, actually, they were very helpful.
而且,事实上,很有用
It’s bound to happen.
这是必然会发生的
You stay here too long.
你在这里呆得太长了
You start dressing like an Englishman.
你的穿着开始像英国人
Where is he, then? Who?
那他在哪里? 谁?
I’ve a date. Every pay-day, 4:45.
我有个约会 在每个发薪日的4:45分
Hey!
嘿!
Come on, lover boy!
过来,大众情人!
Okwe, will you help me?
奥克维,你能帮我吗?
Hey, guy before you took L5, huh?
嘿,你前面来的那家伙只收五块啊,嗯?
No, no, no, no. But you watch the door, huh?
不,不,不,不 不过,你会帮我看门的,嗯?
Come, my little princess.
来吧,我的小公主
Come, come, come, lille princesso!
来,来,来, 里奥公主!
Security room is out of bounds for half an hour.
保卫科半小时内禁止外人入内
Five minutes, max!
5分钟,最多了!
Lmmigration Enforcement directive.
出入境实行令
Can I help you?
我能为您效劳吗?
What time do the maids clock in?
女佣们什么时候开工?
Wakey wakey! Five o’clock.
醒醒,醒醒! 5点
Do you mind if we wait?
你介不介意我们在这里等一下?
No.

Excuse me, sir. This is a non-smoking area.
对不起,先生,这里是无烟区
If you wish to smoke, you can wait in the designated area.
如果您想吸烟,可以去吸烟区等着
It’s for you.
你的电♥话♥
Hello? Okwe?
喂?奥克维?
But I am almost there.
我都快射了
Senay will be here in two minutes.
两分种之内香奈就要到了
You must stop her.
你必须阻止她
I have a medical condition!
我正处于一个医学状况!
Lightning doesn’t strike twice!
雷可不会击两次!
Is that the last of them? Yes.
她们都到了吗? 是的
This is an interesting place.
这真是个有趣的地方
Would you like to see a rate card?
你们想看看出勤卡吗?
I have a friend.
我有个朋友
In her factory, they always need people.
她们厂里常常缺人手
It’s a sweatshop.
是一间血汗工厂
Is it any worse than cleaning up after whores?
那里有比打扫妓♥女♥用过的房♥间更糟糕的事吗?
It’s better money.
那里的收入要好些
Oh, you are so sad for me.
哦,你在为我担心
I do not wish to cause harm to anyone.
我不想对任何人造成伤害
That is all it is?
就这样,是不是?
I will collect my things and go.
我拿了我的东西就走
Go? How can I stay?
走? 我怎么还能留下来?
Okwe, who will cook for me?
奥克维,那以后谁来给我烧饭?
If it’s OK, I will call on you if I have the time.
如果可以的话,等我有时间,我会给你打电♥话♥的
But I’m owed three days’ money by the hotel.
但是旅馆还欠我三天的工钱
I will see Senor Juan tomorrow morning.
明天早上我会去找胡安先生要的
I have no money for food.
我没钱买♥♥吃的了
I will see him today. Meet me at the cafe at four.
我今天就去找他 四点钟在餐馆等我
You are here to see Senor Juan?
你是来这里见胡安先生的?
Looking for work?
找工作?
Vous travaillez?
找活干?
Francais? No, no, no.
法国人? 不,不,不
M’aidez.
帮我
Yoruba? You speak Yoruba?
约鲁巴人?你会说约鲁巴语?
Bantu?
班图语?
What the fuck are you doing here, Okwe?
你♥他♥妈♥的在这里干什么,奥克维?
Senay has decided to leave.
香奈决定走了
She asked me to collect what she’s owed.
她让我来替她拿剩下的工钱
Oh, yeah? What, are you marrying her or something?
哦,是吗?怎么,你要跟她结婚还是什么的?
I’ll get her money.
我去拿钱
No, no. It’s OK, it’s OK. I’m a doctor.
不,不 没事的,没事的,我是个医生
I’m a doctor, it’s OK.
我是个医生,没事的
No, please, please…
不,请别,请别…
Please.
请别
You must get this man to hospital now. Right now!
你必须送这个人去医院,马上!
He must go straight away. No, no.
他得马上去 不,不
If you are a doctor, you can help this guy.
如果你是个医生,你可以帮这个家伙
This is the wound of an operation.
这是个大到必须动手术的伤口
Where? Where did he have this operation? Which country?
哪儿?他在那儿动的手术?什么国家?
You must get this man to hospital.
你必须送这个人去医院
They won’t go to hospital. No, no, no, no hospital.
他们不会去医院的 不,不,不,不去医院
Guo Yi is here?
郭义在这儿吗?
Shit.
妈的
It’s my first day. I was told to collect my green overall.
今天是我的第一天 我是来拿我的绿色工作服的
Which shift are you on? Which shift?
你是做那班的? 哪班?
Come on. Either you’re late or you’re really late.
来吧 你不是来迟了,就是来的太迟了
You couldn’t do the bins in the kitchen, could you?
你清理清理厨房♥的垃圾箱,行吗?
OK…
好的…
You see these blue tablets?
看到这些蓝色药片了吗?
He must take two every two hours. You understand?
他必须每隔两小时吃两片 听懂了没有?
He must take two blue tablets every two hours.
他必须每隔两小时吃两片蓝色药片
You speak English?
你会讲英语?
And Somali? A bit.
还有索马里语? 一点点
He says to say thank you. God is great.
他说他谢谢你 上帝是万能的
Tell him he must take two blue tablets every two hours.
告诉他,他必须每隔两小时吃两片蓝色药片
And one white tablet every six hours.
每隔六小时吃一片白色药片
It is very important that you get this exactly right.
千万不能弄错了,这非常重要
Ask him which hospital they went to
问一下他是在哪一家医院

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!