You have stopped chewing the leaf.
你不再嚼那些树叶了
I can see from your eyes.
我可以从你的眼睛里看出来
Do you know, Okwe, your eyes are quite pretty?
知道嘛,奥克维,你的眼睛很漂亮
You are not bad looking. Listen to me.
你长得不难看 听着
I come to this churchyard often.
我常来这个墓地
I come here to be alone, and to think about my wife.
我独自一个来这里想我的妻子
So now you see.
所以现在你应该明白了
What do I see?
我明白什么?
You should not see me any more.
你不应该再见我
Do you love her? Do you love her?
你爱她吗?你爱她吗?
There is a room above a restaurant.
在一个餐馆上面有一个房♥间
The lmmigration police do not dare go into Chinatown.
移♥民♥局的警♥察♥不敢进中国城的
Here is some money for the rent I owe you.
这些钱是我欠你的租金
There is more for the trouble I have caused you.
我给你的带来的麻烦远不是这些能抵消的
Okwe, do you love her? Love?
奥克维,你爱她吗? 爱?
For you and I, there is only survival.
对你和我来说,现在该想的是怎么生存
It is time you woke up from your stupid dream.
现在是你从你那个愚蠢的梦里清醒过来的时候了
Yes?
什么?
Are you going on holiday or something?
你在度假还是什么的?
Senor Juan…
胡安先生…
Senor Juan… America, maybe?
胡安先生… 美国,可能?
Come on, you cleaned up their shit so long.
来吧,你已经花了太多时间打扫那些狗屎了
Now, you can be one of them.
现在,你可以成为他们中的一个了
Who is it?
谁?
It’s me. I got some paperwork.
是我 我有些表要帮你填
OK. How old are you?
嗯,你几岁了?
Twenty-two.
二十二
How old do you want to be?
你希望是几岁?
Twenty-two.
二十二
Hey, come on, relax. I can make you whatever you want.
嘿,来吧,放松点 我能让你成为随便什么你想成为的人
You want to be Spanish or Greek?
你想当西班牙人还是希腊人?
Italian.
意大利人
You need a new name. Isabella Encarico.
你需要有一个新的名字 伊莎贝拉安卡瑞尔
You’re sure that’s Italian? She owns a cafe in New York.
你确信这是意大利名字? 她在纽约开一家小餐馆
OK, you are at New York lmmigration. What’s your name?
没问题,你是纽约移♥民♥ 你叫什么名字?
Isabella Fontanna Encarico.
伊莎贝拉方塔娜安卡瑞尔
How old are you? Twentytwo.
你多大了? 二十二
Where were you born? Napoli.
你在哪里出生? 意大利那波利
Where in Napoli? Aranella.
那波利哪里? 安♥拉♥内拉
Right.
完全正确
The trick, Senay,
香奈,这里的窍门就是
is to believe you are the new person.
你得相信自己已经是那个新人了
If you believe it inside, the lmmigration will believe it.
如果你自己相信她的存在,移♥民♥局也就相信了
Drink?
来一杯么,香奈?
What are you afraid of? Okwe’s gone.
你还有什么好怕的?奥克维已经走了
Got scared and go away.
他被吓跑了
Go to hell!
下地狱吧!
This is hell.
这就是地狱
I’m helping you to get away.
我在帮你脱身出来
Take off you robe. Come on, come on.
脱下你的睡衣 来吧,来吧
Hey, hey, stop that!
嘿,嘿,住手!
Stop that!
住手!
I can’t believe it.
我不敢相信
I’m arguing like you are my fucking wife.
我他妈像劝我老婆一样劝你
Let me explain something.
让我来解释一下
Your robe now
你的睡衣现在就等于是
is what the Americans call a “deal breaker”.
美国人称作”买♥♥卖♥♥断路器”的一个玩意儿
So…
所以…
No.

You are this close to New York and you said no.
你离纽约就这么点远了,你居然说了不
Wait.
等一下
I want the whole thing. That’s the deal.
我什么都要玩 这就是交易
Take it or leave it.
要么接受要么就算了
You do not see me.
你不可以看我
You just do.
你玩你的
Take it or leave it.
要么接受要么就算了
So it wasn’t so bad, huh?
怎么样这不是太糟糕吧,嗯?
Nothing to cry about.
没什么好哭的
I’m not crying.
我没有哭
If you’d told me it was the first time,
如果你告诉我这是你的第一次的话
I’d have cut a ribbon.
我一定会准备一条丝带的
I can’t believe Okwe never fucked you.
我不敢相信奥克维从来没上过你
You kind of love him, huh?
你喜欢他吧,嗯?
Women love men most who don’t love them back.
大多数女人都跟不喜欢她们的男人纠缠不清
Well, you had a lucky escape.
好了,你有了个幸运的逃脱
You know why he ran away?
你知道他为什么逃出他的国家吗?
Because I found out that in Africa,
因为我发现,在非洲
he murdered his own wife.
他谋杀了他自己的老婆
You don’t eat or drink for 24 hours, OK?
24小时内不可以进食和饮水,明白不?
Doctor’s orders.
医生的嘱咐
Senay is here?
香奈在这里吗?
I will need a pill.
我需要一片那样的药
There is a pill you can take the morning after.
有一种事后服用的药
You are a doctor.
你是一个医生
At least you can get me a pill.
至少你可以给我一片那样的药
I won’t allow you to butcher her.
我不允许你给她开刀
You won’t allow?
你不允许?
I will operate on her myself.
我会亲自来作这个手术
You’ll do what? I will do it.
你会什么? 我会来开这个刀
It is the only way I can be sure she will not die.
这是唯一我能确保她活下来的方法
In return, I want a passport. A new identity.
作为回报,我想要一张护照,一个新的身份
Well, holy shit!
好吧,他妈的!
So you are human?
这么说你也是人了?
I will bring you our photographs tomorrow morning.
明天早上我会把我们的照片给你
Hi. I’m Juliette. I’m a friend of Okwe’s.
嗨,我是朱丽叶特 奥克维的朋友
He said that you needed these.
他说你需要这玩意
So, he did not care enough to bring them himself.
这么说,他不愿意亲自送来了
Oh, Okwe’s an angel.
哦,奥克维是个天使
There. Never happened.
那儿 从来没发生过
So… What did happen?
那么…究竟发生过什么?
Before, I was a virgin.
之前,我是个处♥女♥
Jesus!
上帝!
Mohammed.
真♥主♥
What a pair!
我们俩真是绝配!
The virgin and the whore.
处♥女♥和妓♥女♥
The doctor needs a good car.
医生需要一辆好一点的车
Take it. Last time you were lucky.
拿着 上次你很幸运
Black is black.
黑人用黑色
Wash these again, please.
请再洗一遍
Boil, boil, eh?
开了,开了,哦?
Hot, hot!
热,热!
Jose!
不错!
So, this is how you do it right?
所以,这就是正确的做法了?
There can be no guarantee against E Coli.
不能保证大肠杆菌的感染
Mmm!
呣!
Wonderful!
太棒了!
No, no, no, no.
不,不,不,不
Passports. It’s something I do right.
护照 这是我可以干好的事
No parking.
这里禁止停车
Okwe wants me to wait here.
奥克维让我在这里等
I gave her a sedative an hour ago.
我一小时前给她注射了镇静剂
She’s only in a deep sleep.
她现在只是处于沉睡状态
But now you are here,
不过现在你在这里
I can administer the anaesthetic.
我可以来试着上麻醉了
Now I’m here?
现在我在这里?
You are going to be my assistant, Senor Juan.
你来当我的助手,胡安先生
What the fuck is this?
这他妈的又是什么?
I have noticed that if you do not drink, your hands shake.
我注意到不喝酒你的手就会抖
When you pass the scalpel,
你给我递手术刀的时候
I do not want you to cut off my fingers.
我可不想把手指给割伤了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!