但我将永远的爱你
I’ll always love you
太难了
It’s so hard
亲爱的 太难
Baby, it’s so hard
对了 我想差不多时候了
Well, I guess it’s about that time.
唱最后一曲
The last song.
我们在一起渡过很长的时间
You know, we’ve been together a very long time.
我曾向罗慧保证我不会哭
And I promised Lorrell I wouldn’t cry.
而我没有
And I’m not.
我非常高兴
I’m very happy.
我们家族所有成员今晚也在这里
All of our family is here tonight.
你知道吗 梦幻女郎的成员不止三位
You know, there really aren’t three Dreams.
是四位
There are four.
今后我们全在这里 为你们唱那首歌♥
And we’re all here to sing that song for you.
艾菲
Effie.
每个人都有他的梦
Every man has his own special dream
你就要梦想成真
And that dream’s just about to come true
生命不是那么凄苦
Life’s not as bad as it may seem
只要你睁开眼来 看看眼前的我们
If you open your eyes to what’s in front of you
我们是你的梦幻女郎
We’re your dream girls
男生们 我们能取悦你
Boys, we’ll make you happy
我们是你的梦幻女郎
We’re your dream girls
男生们 我们时刻候命
Boys, we’ll always care
我们时刻候命
We’ll always care
我们是你的梦幻女郎
We’re your dream girls
梦幻女郎长伴身旁
Dream girls will never leave you
永不
Never, never, never, never, never leave you
你只须开始梦想
And all you’ve got to do is dream
你只须开始梦想
All you’ve got to do is dream
你只须开始梦想
Just dream and, baby
我们便会
we’ll be
在你身旁
there
在你身旁
We’ll be there
在你身旁
We’ll be there
在你身旁
We’ll be there

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!