全金属婊♥子♥
全金属婊♥子♥
全金属婊♥子♥
加入机械战队
加入机械战队
站起来 你这废物
On your feet, maggot!
在我拿鞋跟捅烂你的
Get in line before I bust your hole
屁♥眼♥前站好队 废物
with my boot heel, maggot!
让我来 军士长
Hold up there, sergeant.
有什么能帮到你的吗 先生
Can I help you, sir?
法雷利军士长
Sergeant Farell.
这是
Is it…?
那是我的名字
That is my name.
我想我知道了
I think I get it.
怎么回事
What was it?
扑克之夜
Poker night?
还是单身派对
Bachelor party?
我也不知道
You know, I’m not sure.
常有的事
It happens.
我会帮你安排好的 先生
I’ll get you sorted out, sir.
让我帮你拿吧
Let me take those for you.
今天是几号♥
What… What day is it?
对于你来说吗
For you?
审判日
Judgment day.
你还是有希望的 二等兵
The good news is there’s hope for you, private.
参与光荣的战斗
Hope in the form of glorious combat.
战斗是最伟大的救赎
Battle is the great redeemer,
是锤炼
the fiery crucible
-真英雄的浴火 -真英雄的浴火
– in which the only true heroes – in which the only true heroes
熔炉
are forged.
你刚刚是在打断我吗 二等兵
Did you just interrupt me, private?
军士长 你
Sarge, you’re…
你绝对不会相信
You’re… you’re not gonna believe
我接下来要说的话
what I’m about to tell you.
当然不信
No, I’m not.
我讲到哪里了
Now, where was I?
是锤炼
The fiery crucible…
是锤炼
The fiery crucible
真英雄的浴火熔炉
in which the only true heroes are forged.
唯一一个众生平等的地方
The one place where all men truly share the same rank,
不管他们本来是什么样的废物
regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were goin’ in.
欢迎来到地狱 亲爱的
Welcome to hell, honey.
队员们 这个是二等兵凯奇
Squad! This here is private Cage.
二等兵凯奇
Private Cage.
这里是J小队
J squad.
那不是军官的制♥服♥吗
Isn’t that an officer’s uniform?
军官可不会用这样的袖扣
They sure ain’t officer cufflinks.
我十分骄傲
You know, it gives me a swell of pride
知道有你们这样的精兵
knowing soldiers of your…
去主导明天的战役
Caliber will be leadin’ the charge tomorrow.
锐如尖矛 锋如刀刃
Tip of the spear, edge of the knife,
捅进了我的屁♥眼♥
crack of my ass.
二等兵基梅尔 我怎么看待在营房♥里赌博的
Private Kimmel, what is my view of gamblin’ in the barracks?
很反感 法雷利中士
Dislike it, sergeant Farell.
南希 我为什么反感
Nance, why do I dislike it?
因为这会让我们觉得
Because it entertains the notion
我们的命运受他人掌控
that our fate is in hands other than our own.
我对命运这个词
And what is my definitive position
是怎么定义的 一起说
on the concept of fate, Chorus?
时刻准备 严守纪律
Through readiness and discipline,
命运由我们自己掌控
we are masters of our fate.
你可能会觉得这种观点十分讽刺
You might call that notion ironic.
相信我 你会接受的
Trust me, you’ll come around.
我的天啊 基梅尔
Oh, for Chris sake, Kimmel.
这样自在啊
I gotta be free, man!
好了 准备上战场
All right, man, let’s get this show on the road.
我也得重装上阵了
I gotta suit up.
走吧
Let’s go.
分离
Disengaged.
你有毛病啊
Hey, what the hell’s wrong with you, man?
你没穿过战甲吗
Haven’t you ever been in one of these before?
也许吧
Maybe.
你知道安全模式在哪里开吗
Do you know where the safety is?
不确定
I’m not sure.
很好
Good.
我知道你们的压力很大
I know the pressure on you is enormous.
两分钟后空降
Two minutes to drop.
害怕是正常的
It’s all right to be scared.
记住 没有恐惧就没有勇气
Remember there’s no courage without fear.
伙计
Ey! Oi, mate!
你的战甲好像有点问题
I think there’s something wrong with your suit.
对 有个死人在里面
Yeah. There’s a dead guy in it.
下去后记得小心 先生
Hey, watch your back out there, sir.
没人会管你
No one else will.
我去 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Jinx, bitch!
听我的指令
On my mark!
做好空降准备
Stand by to deploy!
拉好空降索 30秒后空降
Activate drop lines, thirty seconds.
降到地上
Hit the street…
快跳 快跳
Go! Go!
天啊 我们成功了
Woo-hoo! We made it!
-感谢天 我们成功了 -小心后面
– Thank God, we made it! – Behind you!
小心
Look out!
来了
Incoming!
我受伤了 我受伤了
I’m hit. I’m hit.
有多严重
How bad is it?
流了很多血吗
Is there… is there a… a lot of blood?
你胸口上有个洞
You have a hole in your chest.
真的吗
Really?
你刚是拆了我的电池吗
Did you just take my…my battery…battery?
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
我的天
Holy fuck!
左 右 左
Left, right, left.
站起来 你这废物
On your feet, maggot!
法雷利军士长
Sergeant Farell!
-法雷利军士长 -能帮你什么吗
– Sergeant Farell. – Can I help you, sir?
我是比尔·凯奇少校
My name is major Bill Cage.
美国♥军♥事演说家
I’m U.S. Army media relations.
我没有参加单身派对或者赌博
I was not at a bachelor party or a poker game.
你左边口袋有封指令
You have an order in your left pocket
说我冒充军官 作为一个逃犯被抓了
that says I’m a deserter caught impersonating an officer.
但里面没说你是
But what it doesn’t say is that your…
你是法雷利军士长
your name is master sergeant Farell
来自肯塔基州的科学山镇
from Science Hill, Kentucky.
如果你能给我30秒
And if you’ll give me thirty seconds
解释我为什么知道这些
to explain how I know that,
你也许就能拯救基地里的所有人
you may just save the lives of every soldier on this base.
你得听我说
You have to listen to me!
它们知道我们要偷袭
They know we’re coming!
它们正等着我们
They’re waiting for us!
我亲身经历过
I have been there!
亲眼看到过
I’ve seen it!
你们都得完蛋了
You’re all doomed!
你们都得完蛋了
You’re doomed!
好了好了 我没事了
Okay, okay, okay. Okay, I’m fine.
我没事
I’m fine.
这是J小队吧
This is j squad. Yes?
这是J小队
This is j squad, yes.
我本不应该知道的 不过没事
Not that I should know that, but okay.
你们之前有见过我吗
Have any of you met me before?
混♥蛋♥ 我不认识你
Bitch, I don’t know you.
很好 谢谢你
Exactly! Yes! Thank you.
你叫南希 你叫比布尔

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!