we are masters of our fate.
你可能会觉得这种观点十分讽刺
You might call that notion ironic.
不过相信我 你会接受的
But, trust me, you’ll come around.
二等兵凯奇是一名逃兵
Private Cage is a deserter.
拯救他是你们所有人的责任
I’m making you all personally responsible for his deliverance.
明早六点他要做好战斗准备
He will be combat ready at oh-six-hundred tomorrow.
战斗准备
Combat ready?
二等兵凯奇身陷幻想中
Private Cage is under the delusion
觉得自己不属于这里
he does not belong here.
我们必须打破他的幻想
We must dissuade him of this delusion.
如果他尝试逃跑
If he tries to run,
你们完全可以把他打到生活不能自理
feel free to dissuade him until he can’t piss standing up.
不 不 军士长 你必须听我说
No, no. Sergeant, you have to listen to me.
我永远无法做好战斗准备
I will never be combat ready.
我嫉妒你 凯奇
I envy you, Cage.
明早你就会受到洗礼的
Tomorrow morning, you will be baptized.
重获新生
Born again.
十分钟体能训练
P.T.! Ten minutes!
穿错制♥服♥了 二等兵
you’re not in uniform, private.
所有备战妥当的中队
Could all combat-ready squadrons…
又是新的一天 同志们
It’s a new day, people.
命运在召唤我们
Destiny calls.
全世界都期盼着我们能赢
The world expects only one thing from us that we will win.
地雷呢
Where’s the claymores, please?
我的宝贝们呢
Where’s my babies?
小心爆♥炸♥
克莱莫地雷
基梅尔 让我们一举拿下它
Come on, Kimmel, let’s have it!
我的天啊 基梅尔
Oh, for Chris sake, Kimmel.
这样自在啊
I gotta be free, man!
好了 准备上战场
All right, man, let’s get this show on the road.
我也得重装上阵了
I gotta suit up.
那是什么声音
What’s that noise? That…
走吧
Let’s go.
听我说 兄弟
Listen, man,
我从未穿过战甲
I’ve never been in one of these.
我也没试过
Yeah, well, I’ve never been with
同时跟两个女孩上♥床♥
two girls at the same time before.
但如果有机会
But you can bet when that day comes,
我一定能搞定
I’ll make it work.
等等 基梅尔
Hey, hey, hey. Yeah, Kimmel…
我是格里夫
It’s Griff.
格里夫 格里夫 我求你了
Griff. Griff. You bet.
你想想看
Just think about this, man.
我可能会用它伤害到别人
I could hurt somebody with…
开启安全模式就好了
Not with the safety on, you won’t.
赶紧就位 兄弟
Get a shift on, mate. Come on!
准备好了吗
You ready?
安全模式在哪里开
Aw, Where is the safety?
非常正确
Exactly.
请勿穿行
时间到
It’s time.
我的天 这不是全金属…
Bloody hell, it’s the full metal b…
动起来
Move!
-格里夫 -军士长
– Griff. – Sarge?
照顾好二等兵凯奇
Take care of private Cage.
一整天吗
What, all day?
我的直觉告诉我 不用那么久
Somethin’ tells me it won’t be nearly that long.
出发吧
Let’s go!
格里夫 凯奇
Griff! Cage!
-凯奇 -凯奇
– Cage! – Cage!
我们失去了德国
We lost Germany.
失去了法国
We lost France.
如果今天再输
If we lose today,
就不用再打了
we won’t get to fight another.
我知道你们的压力很大
I know the pressure on you is enormous.
两分钟后空降
Two minutes to drop.
害怕是正常的
It’s all right to be scared.
记住 没有恐惧就没有勇气
Remember there’s no courage without fear.
伙计
Oi, mate!
你的战甲好像有点问题
I think there’s something wrong with your suit.
对 有个死人在里面
Yeah. There’s a dead guy in it.
下去后管好自己 先生
Hey, watch your back out there. Sir.
没人会管你
No one else will.
一分钟
One minute!
一分钟后空降
One minute to drop!
干嘛
What?
我怎么把武器的安全模式打开
How do I turn the safety off of my weapon?
什么
What?!
我要怎么把武器的安全模式…
How do I turn the safety off…
天啊
Oh, my god!
准备
Get ready!
30秒后空降
Thirty seconds to drop!
听我的指令
On my mark!
做好空降准备
Stand by to deploy!
拉好空降索
Activate drop lines.
记住
Remember…

Drop!

Drop!
赶紧跳
Drop! Drop!
快跳
Drop!

Go!
赶紧跳
Go, let’s go!
抓紧时间
Come on!
跳 快跳
Drop! Drop!
凯奇 要么跳要么死
Cage! Drop or die!
我们成功了
We made it!
感谢上帝 我们成功了
Thank God, we made it!
选择语言
Select language.
快走
Let’s move it!
我们需要支援
We need help!
请求立即支援
Someone help us out! We need it now!
我的
What the…
二等兵凯奇
Private Cage!
你走错方向了
You goin’ the wrong way.
你会想念这一刻的
You’re gonna miss your moment.
什么情况啊
What the hell?
它们不应该知道我们会来的
They’re not supposed to know we’re even coming.
我们这是进了屠宰场啊
We walked into a slaughterhouse, man.
简直就是屠宰场
It’s a slaughterhouse!
振作起来 福特
Pull yourself together, Ford!
动起来 兄弟们
On your feet, people!
调整好队形
Get in line!
南希 报告下战况
Nance, get me a sit-rep.
-安全模式 -格里夫 福特守住侧面
– Safety! – Griff, Ford, cover the flank!
安全模式 安全模式
My safety! My safety.
我要怎么调到安全模式
How do I get my safety?
-南希 快点 -追踪到了
– I’m waitin’, Nance! – I got traces!
在五百米以外 它们的速度很快
Five hundred meters and they’re coming in fast!
狗♥日♥的♥
Sumbitch.
别挡路
Get outta the way!
想活下来就给我列好队
Look alive if you wanna stay that way!
射击就位
Firing positions!
它们来了
Here they come.
来势汹汹 数量惊人
Mean as hell and thick as grass.
等它们再靠近点
Wait till they’re right on us.
再过几秒
A few more seconds.
格里夫 后退
Griff, fall back!
重载
Reload.
重载
Reload.
重载
Reload.
左右左
Left, right, left!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!