每天都要死
Every day.
直到欧米加被摧毁为止
Until the omega’s destroyed.
首先
First of all…
这介绍非常了不起
This is a terrific presentation.
棒极了
Terrific.
我认识将军
I know the general.
我们可以把这个给他看
We should take this to him.
把你知道的都告诉他
You just tell him everything you told me.
-他知道如何 -我见过将军了 凯奇
– He will know what… – I went to see the general, Cage.
每次都去
Any number of times.
精神病院 解剖研究
Psych ward. Dissection.
记得我说过的吗
Remember?
你们希望我怎么办
What are you expecting from me?
你有没有见过奇怪的东西
Have you seen anything strange?
他是不是在耍我
Is he shitting me?
-幻象 -是幻象
– Visions. – Visions.
你是否见过这样的幻象
Have you seen any visions like that?
当欧米加对它的能力失控时 它能感觉到
The omega senses when it’s losing control of its power.
甚至它正在通过精神搜索追踪你
E-even now it’s mentally searching to find you.
当它快找到你的时候
When it’s close to finding you,
你会开始看见幻象
you will start having visions.
你就能看到它
You’ll start to see that.
甚至能看到它身处何方
You’ll even see where it is.
你见过这些幻象吗
And you had these visions?
见过
Yes.
但你最终还是看到了
But eventually you saw it.
亲眼见到它的真面目了
I mean, you actually saw it.
对吗
Right?
我没亲眼见过
Never in the flesh.
所以这些都只不过是理论罢了
So this is all just some…theory.
你也不知道这东西是否存在
You don’t know if this thing even exists.
我在幻象中看见它在凡尔登
The visions showed me it was at Verdun.
我能看到它 只是
I could see it. I…
我在找到它之前失去了那种能力
I just…lost the power before I could get to it.
而当我们到凡尔登的时候
And by the time we took Verdun…
欧米加也消失了
The omega was gone.
好吧 我要做的就是等着这些幻象出现
Okay. So all I have to do is wait to have these…visions,
然后告诉你 这个叫做欧米加的东西在哪里
and then tell you where this…Omega thing is.
不 凯奇
No. Cage.
你要带我去找它
You’re gonna get me there.
让我杀了它
And I’m gonna kill it.
带你去
Get you there?
我没有…
I’m not…
我都没受过专门的训练
I’m not even trained for combat.
重新装弹
重新装弹
重新装弹
凯奇 你还好吗
Are you all right, Cage?
我感觉好像哪里摔断了
I think I broke something.
哪里
What?
我的背
My back.
我现在只有嘴皮子有知觉
The only thing I can feel are my-my lips.
给我听好了 有条规则很重要
Now listen carefully. This is a very important rule.
这也是唯一的规则
This is the only rule.
一旦在战斗中受伤 务必让自己死掉
You get injured on the field, you better make sure you die.
为什么
Why?
上一次 我在战斗中受伤
Last time I was in combat, I was hit.
当时我失血过多 没死成
I was bleeding out. Just not fast enough.
我醒来的时候在战地医院
I woke up in a field hospital
输了三品托血 然后我就不行了
with three pints of someone else’s blood and I was out.
我失去了那种能力 你明白吗
I lost the power. Do you understand?
-我们还是再来一遍吧 -什么
– Think we better start over. Don’t you? – What?
没人知道二等兵凯奇去哪了吗
No one knows what happened to private Cage!
斯金纳 你这个白♥痴♥ 他就在你旁边的
Skinner, you dumb-ass. He was right next to you.
你却说你不知道
You’re tellin’ me you don’t know
那个小滑头去了哪吗
where that slippery son of a bitch went?
是的 中士
No, Sarge!
那行
All right.
不如我们再加五十个吧
Let’s do another fifty, shall we?
开始
And one!
等下 我叫比尔·凯奇
No, wait! Wait. My name is bill Cage.
我们在沙滩见过 不 是明天
I… we met on the beach. We meet on the beach.
会见面 我拥有你以前的能力
Tomorrow. I have what you had.
好了 再来一遍
All right, let’s go again.
记住 你没有时间多想
You don’t have time to think. Remember.
光知道它们的位置是不够的
It’s not enough knowing where they’re going to be.
你得知道怎样干掉它们
You have to know how to kill them.
我只是 等下
I just, oh… hold on. Hold on.
听我说
Listen. Listen.
好吧
Okay.
动手吧
Do it.
站起来 你这只废物
On your feet, maggot!
停下 等等 等会
Stop! Wait! Wait, wait, wait!
停一下 等一会
Stop! Wait! Wait a second!
等一下
Wait a second. Wait a second.
我在想
You know, I’ve been thinking.
这东西能在我的血液里
I mean, this thing’s in my blood.
也许我可以通过某些途径
So maybe there’s some way…
传给你
I can transfer it to you.
我都试过了 没用的
I’ve tried everything. It doesn’t work.
我是说 那个…你
I mean, have you…You know…
所有方法都试了吗
Tried all- all the options.
你是说性传播吧 试过了
Oh, you mean sex. Yep. Tried it.
试了多少次
How many times?
行了
All right.
左侧 左侧
Left, left! Left, left, le…
眼睛得睁大了
Keep your eyes open.
重来
Again.
重来
Again.
重来
Again.
重来
Again.
等一下 我觉得我没受伤
Just wait! Wait. I think I’m okay.
站起来 你这只废物
On your feet, maggot!
废物
Maggot!
废物
Maggot!
我已经够客气的了 废物 站起来
Now, I’m tryin’ to be nice to you, maggot! Now, move!
凯奇 你还好吗
Are you okay, Cage?
当然 我很好 我没事
Oh yeah, yeah! I’m good! I’m good!
你的腿断了
Your leg’s broken.
不不 我的脚趾还有知觉
No. I… I can still feel my toes.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
丽塔 丽塔 怎么回事 你在这做什么
Rita. R-Rita. What is this? What are you doing here?
这是谁
Who-who’s this guy?
他和凡尔登之战前的我一样
He’s me…Before Verdun.
什么意思 他是
What-what do you mean? He’s…?
-对 没错 -他什么时候死的
– Yes. Yes. – When did he die?
-在哪死的 -沙滩上
– Where? – On the beach.
-明天 -我是比尔·凯奇 你是卡特尔博士
– Tomorrow. – I’m Bill Cage. You’re Dr. Carter.
我们之前就有过这次谈话了
We’ve had this conversation before.
你在背后竖了两根手指
You have two fingers behind your back.
我看到幻象了
I’ve had the visions.
我看到了欧米加
I’ve seen the omega.
明天的战斗我们会败得很惨
It’s…Pretty much game over tomorrow.
所以我们能直奔主题了吧
So, can we move this along?
好吧 在哪看见的欧米加
Okay. Okay… where?
那有个水坝
There’s a dam.
在山里 我还看到了德语标志
It’s in the mountains. I saw German writing.
你能找到具体♥位♥置吗
Do you think you can work out where that is?
我想符合描述的地点
W-well… I mean, there can’t be too many places
就那么几个
that fit that description.
我尽量找到
I’ll see what I can do.
训练结束了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!