I don’t expect you to follow me.
我希望你们跟着她
I expect you to follow her.
-那是全金属… -J小队
-That’s the full metal… – J squad.
这是丽塔·薇拉塔斯基
This is Rita Vrataski.
-著名的… -知道
– Otherwise known as… – Yeah, yeah.
凡尔登天使
The angel of Verdun.
好吧
Okay.
又是新的一天 同志们
It’s a new day, people.
命运在召唤我们
Destiny calls.
全世界都期盼着我们能赢
The world expects only one thing that we will win.
今天必须全力以赴
Rest assured the enemy will thank you
否则 敌人定会感谢你
for not giving a hundred percent today.
队员们
Squad.
J小队去哪里了
Where’s J Squad?
这个欧米加能控制时间
Right, okay. So this omega, it controls time.
把那该死的鸟玩意儿
Just blow the new age piece of bollocks
炸回老家 然后我们回家
back where it came from. And then we go home.
有个阿尔法守护着它
Right, it-it’s guarded by an Alpha.
直接杀死它 行吗
Just kill it. Okay?
不行
No!
凯奇刚才说了
You heard what Cage said.
不要杀死阿尔法
Do not kill an Alpha.
要是杀死阿尔法
If we kill an Alpha,
欧米加就会重置时间
the Omega will reset this whole day.
我们就会忘记这场谈话
We’ll never even remember we had this conversation.
它们就会知道我们要去
And they’re gonna know we’re coming.
那如果有个阿尔法要杀我
So what am I supposed to do
我该怎么办
if one of those Alphas is about to kill me?
你说到重点了
You take a hit for the team.
我们落地后
When we’re on the ground…
它们很快就会
There’s not gonna be a lot of time
知道我们来了
before they know we’re there.
我们需要留个人在这儿盯着
We’re gonna need eyes up here.
我要进去 凯奇
I’m going in, Cage.
30秒之后开战
Thirty seconds till contact.
凯奇
Cage!

Oh, no! Oh!
基梅尔 不
Kimmel! No!
福特 出发
Ford! Let’s go!
凯奇 跳 南希
Cage! Drop, Nance!
跟他说 丽塔 我们必须走了 跳
Talk to him, Rita! We gotta go. Drop.
凯奇 它们知道我们来了
Cage, they know we’re coming, man!

Drop!
跳 跳
Drop! Drop!

Drop.
你没连上吊索
You’re not hooked in.
你怎么这么久才来
What took you so long?
还有其他人吗
Any others?
弹♥药♥不多了
We’re low on ammo.
我带了把大砍刀
I’ve got one claymore.
福特 你完蛋了
Ford, you’re out.
格里夫只剩半个弹匣了
Griff has only got half a magazine left
而且他走不了
and he can hardly move.
我以为你能看到未来
I thought you could see the future.
我从没活到过这一天
I haven’t lived this day.
我不知道接下来会发生什么
I don’t know what’s gonna happen.
这不要紧
It doesn’t matter.
要紧的是我们要结束这一切
What matters is we finish this.
怎么结束
With what?
格里夫连路都走不了
I mean, Griff can’t even walk.
我们有三个人已经挂了 得了吧
We’re three men down. Come on.
我们要没时间了
Look. We’re running out of time.
收集弹♥药♥
Collect your ammo.
我们和那个金字塔之间
There must be a thousand mimics
肯定有成千上万个变种
between us and that pyramid.
那我们怎么办
So, what we gonna do?
直接走到大门口吗
Just walk up to the front door? Is that it?
我们要是原地不动 只有死路一条
If we stay here, we die.
我们肯定过不去
Yeah? We’ll never get through.
我们能
We could.
用它就行
In that.
那艘船不会飞
That ship will never fly.
不需要飞
Doesn’t need to fly.
只需要迅速把我们运过去
It just needs to get us across there with speed.
要是引擎没坏
If the engines are still running,
我们可以用动力杆导航
we could steer it with the power levers.
斯金纳 开路
Skinner…Clear a path.
再试一次
Try it again, now.
没有读数
No, it’s not reading.
状态控制杆 降低
Condition lever, low.
主电源 开启
Master power, on.
格里夫
Griff!
我们得走了 快
We’ve gotta go! Come on!
我进去了也没什么用 伙计
I’m not gonna be any good in there, mate.
我给你们争取点时间
Let me buy you some time.
电源开启 肯定能行
Power’s on. This is gonna work.
快点 弟兄们 我们得走了
Hey, come on, man! We gotta go!
别等我们了
Don’t wait for us!
斯金纳
Skinner!
格里夫 快点
Griff, come on!
我们得走了 他们在哪里
We’re good to go. Where are they?
斯金纳和格里夫呢
Where’s Skinner and Griff?
他们不来了
They’re not comin’.
走吧 兄弟 你得走了
Go, brother. You gotta go, man.
下辈子再见
I’ll see you in the next life.
躲开 躲开
Move over! Move over!
我们得走了
We gotta go!
我们得走了 快
Yo, we gotta go. Now!
他们来了 凯奇
They’re coming, Cage.
来吧 狗♥日♥的♥
Come on, you bastards!
来吧
Come on!
重新装弹
Reload.
重新装弹
Reload.
重新装弹
Reload.
它们来了
We got incoming!
来吧
Come on!
凯奇
Cage!
你先顶着
You have to take over!

No!
丽塔
Rita!
砸开它 砸开它
Punch it! Punch it!
这算不了什么
We’ve been through worse.
没事
Okay.
它在那儿
It’s there.
在水里 那边
In the water. There.
是个阿尔法
That’s an Alpha.
我去把它引开
I’m gonna draw that thing away.
你去杀死欧米加
You kill the Omega.

No.
你走不了多远
You won’t make it ten feet
它就会把你杀死 凯奇
before that thing kills you, Cage.
我能做到
I can do it.
-拿着手榴弹 -我能做到
– Take the grenades. – I can do it.
听我说
Listen to me.
听我说
Listen to me.
我们俩谁也逃不出这地方
Neither one of us is getting out of here.
谢谢你 带我走这么远
Thank you…for getting me this far.
你是个好人 凯奇
You’re a good man, Cage.
我希望以前有机会多了解你一些
I wish I had the chance to know you better.
欢迎来London 少校
Welcome to London, Major.
我是蒙哥马利下士

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!