No!
住手
No!
占美 住手
Jim, stop!

No!

No!
住手 不然我就自己杀你
Stop it. Or I’ll kill you myself.

Aagh!
别再接近她
Hey! I said stay away from her!
再见
Goodbye.
我爱你
I love you.
他在里面吗?
Is he in there?
他死了
He’s dead.
屋顶塌下来压死了他
The roof caved in on him.
他们互相残杀
They killed each other.
不信你们可以自己来看
You can see for yourselves.
看到吗?
See?
我要回家了
I’m goin’ home.
乔伊斯
Joyce…
她再也没见到他
She never saw him again.
在那一夜之后
Not after that night.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
因为我也在场
Because I was there.
你还是可以上去看看呀
You could have gone up there. You still could go.
不 亲爱的
No, sweetheart.
我现在已经是个老妇人了
I’m an old woman now.
我只愿他记得我当年的样子
I would rather him remember me the way I was.
你怎知他还活着?
How do you know he’s still alive?
我不知道
I… don’t know.
不太确定 不过…
Not for sure, but…
我相信他还活着
I believe he is.
在他没下来前
You see, before he came down here…
这里从来不下雪
it never snowed.
之后…
And afterwards…
就开始下雪了
it did.
如果他不在上面 那就不可能会下雪
If he weren’t up there now, I don’t think it would be snowing.
有时你会见我在雪中翩翩起舞
Sometimes you can still catch me dancing in it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!