But then you’d be like everyone else.
我知道
Yes, I know.
他会喜欢的
I think he’d like that.
没有人会再觉得你很特殊
But then no one would think you were special.
你也不会再上电视
You wouldn’t be on TV or anything.
无论如何 爱德华都是特殊的
No matter what, Edward will always be special.
还有问题吗? 请起立
More questions? Yes. Stand right up.
你的手艺相当特别
Your work is so interesting, distinctive and unique.
你想不想开家美容院呢?
Do you have any plans to open your own beauty salon?
这是个好主意
Oh, there’s an idea!
还有吗? 请起立
Anyone else? Yeah. Stand right up.
-你有女朋友吗? -哦
-Do you have a girlfriend? -Ohhhh!
他有的 对吧?嘉莉
Sure he does. Right, Kim?
-是吧? 嘉莉? -你又让他来难为我了
-Right, Kim? -Great! Now you got him started.
别吵
Knock it off, bubble-butt.
-是你先挑起的 -那怎么样?
-You did it. -So?
你心中有没有心仪的女孩?
How aboutit, Edward? ls there some speciallady in yourlife?

Ooh…
没事的
Uh… everything’s all right.
广♥告♥后我们再来
We’ll take a break and we’ll be back after these messages.
笑什么? 他受伤了
Why are you laughing? He got hurt!
-只是电击一下 -电击一下?
-It was just a little shock. What do you care? -A little shock?!
我倒想录下来 再看一遍
I wish we’d been taping that. I’d give my left nut to see that again.
你难道不兴奋吗?
Aren’t you excited? This is so thrillin’!
我们这一家美容院
Wait till I show it to you. It’s just perfect.
实在太棒
It’s just what we’ve been lookin’ for.
我想取名为”剪发乐园”
I wanna call it Shear Heaven!
我们到了
Ohh! And here we are.
这里摆一排的镜子
Now, all along here I’m gonna put a row of new mirrors.
后面呢…
And back along here, well, I think…
来吧
Eddie! Come along, doll.
这边是一系列的化妆品 一整排都是
Back up here a whole row of new cosmetics. And all along this row here…
-碧姬可以在这里售货 -对啊
-Peg could sell cosmetics. -Yeah… Sure.
洗头的地方在此
And this of course is where we wash the hair.
我便在这里招呼客人
And here is where I stand… when I greet the customers.
后面才是我最要跟你介绍的
But back in here is what I really wanna show you.
爱德华 这才是我要给你看的
Eddie… This is what I really want to show you.
这是我们的贮藏室
Now, this is the storeroom where we keep everything,
每天我需要你替我作个决定
and what I need from you today is a decision I need you to help me make.
不 那很危险
Oh, honey, no! No, don’t. That’s dangerous.
你坐在这里
Now, you just sit right down there…
我有件工作服 我来为你示范好吗?
I have some smocks. Would you like me to model them for you?
好的
Yes.
好的
OK.
这是我最喜爱的一件
Now, this is my favourite.
因为是黄色的
Because it’s yellow…
它的作用是…
And what it’s for…
可以阻止头发掉下来
is to catch those itchy little trimmings that fall down your neck.
还有一件是紫色的
And then there’s this old purple one that you just kinda…
就是只有一片盖在上面
drape around you like this.
我喜欢这一件
I like that one.
你为什么在发抖
Why, Eddie, you’re tremblin’.
我也是
So am I!
我已期待这一刻好久了
I’ve been waitin’ for this moment for so long.
爱德华
Edward!
回来 你不能这样便走了
Edward, you come back here! You can’t do that!
魔术贴
Velcro, sweetheart.
-就是仪表板上用的双面夹 -我从未见过
-It hangs on the dashboard. -I’ve never seen that.
-对不起 我来迟了 -嗨 爱德华
-Sorry I’m late. -Hi, Edward.
对不起 我们吃起来了
Sorry, dear, we had to go ahead without you. There you go.
今天工作情形如何?
So, Edward, did you have a productive day?
马太带我去看美容院的地点
Mrs Monroe showed me where the salon will be.
-你会有个化妆专柜 -不好吗
-You could have a cosmetics counter. -Wouldn’t that be great?
真棒
Great.
她带我到贮藏室 然后脱去衣服
Then she showed me the back room where she took all her clothes off.
听你这么说 我很高兴
Edward, I can’t tell you how thrilled I am. I’m as pleased as punch.
你在美容院可学到不少
This venture’s gonna teach you volumes.
还是经营自己的事业好
There’s nothin’ like running your own business.
听你这么一说
I’ve never done it myself,
你的工作真是令人满意
but I gather it’s the greatest satisfaction a working man can have.
接下来 你就要跟银行打交道
So I guess the bank’s gonna be your next step, huh?
银行?
The bank?
去贷款 准备起步
Yeah. Take out a loan, get yourself started.
凭你的功夫 很快便可闯出名堂
Nothin’ to worry about. With your talent and reputation, it’s gonna be a snap.
是啊
Yeah.
没有银行记录
No credit,
没有往来记录 亦无工作记录
no record of jobs you’ve held,
没有存款
no savings,
与私人投资
no personal investments…
没保险号♥码 你根本就不存在
No social security number you may as well not even exist…
-没有抵押品 -我们的房♥子已抵押
-There is no collateral. -No, we already have a second on the house.
法♥院♥的证词可以吧
But don’t the testimonials count?
市长太太都要来请他剪发
Did you see here the mayor’s wife can’t wait to become a client?
实在很难办到
We simply can’t do it.
你先去办理社会保险号♥码
Now, get yourself a social security card, establish credit
然后用信用额买♥♥车
and buy yourself a car.
你会有很好优待
You have a decided advantage. You can get a handicapped placard…
残障专用车可以任意停车
and park anywhere you like.
简直是欺人太甚
I can’t believe it. It’s just an outrage.
别担心 无论如何我们会筹钱
But don’t you worry. This isn’t the end of it. We’ll get your money somehow.
-这是违法擅闯呀 -我父母已经买♥♥了全保
-But that’s breaking and entering. -My parents have insurance up the rear.
下星期 我爸便会全修好
What’ll it cost them? A little hassle, that’s about it.
-我们不能这样做 -那可以替我们弄到钱
-We can’t. -This guy’ll give us cash for the stuff.
你不想要车吗?
You don’t want us to have our own van where we can be alone?
我们爱去那里都可以?
And a mattress in the back?
你难道不能自己偷吗?
Why can’t you do it?
我们需要爱德华来开门
Because the room’s locked and we need Edward to get us in.
趁你♥爸♥睡时你去拿钥匙呀
Can’t you take the key when he’s sleeping?
钥匙不在他身边
The only thing he hangs on to tighter is his dick.
嘉莉 他会为你做任何事
-Razor Blades’ll do anything for you. -That’s not true.
-这话什么意思? 你自己不会去问他 -这样不公平
-Oh, no? Why don’t you ask him? -That’s not fair.
-没有其它方法呀 -一定有的
-So what? There isn’t any other way. -There’s gotta be.
我都想过了
Look, I’ve racked my brain.
你难道不想我们拥有部车
Don’t you want us to have our own van?
想呀
Well… yeah.
灯还亮着
Jim, the lights are on!
灯自动会亮 爸妈度周末去了
Those go on automatically. They’re gone for the weekend, I told you.
用来防止小偷的
In case of burglars.
-警戒系统你关了吧? -是的 走吧
-You turned off the alarm? -Yes. Let’s go.
我讨厌这样
I hate this.
我真不敢相信 他不晓得这是占美的家
Are you sure he doesn’t know this is Jim’s house?
-他从未来过这里 他去偷过你家? -小声点
-This person stole from you? -Shh! Keep it down!
我告诉过你他去偷过 走吧 走
I told you he stole it, OK? Let’s go!
他父母会要他交回吧?
Tell his parents and they’ll make him give it back.
我试过 你答应了嘉莉走吧
Listen, I already tried that. Now, you told Kim you’d do this. Let’s go.

Come on!

Come on!
快…
OK, come on. Come on.

Come on, come on, come on! Now! Come on!
我爸里头也安装了防盗
The bastard had it wired separately. Come on!
我们不能丢下他
No, Jim, we can’t just leave him here!
-快 -我要这么做
-Come on. -I’m not gonna do this!
-快点 -停下
-Just come on, Kim. -Stop!
放我下来
Put me down!
放我下来
Put me down!
我们知道你在里面
We know you’re in there!
现在取消防盗设定让你出来
We’re in the process of deactivating the system so that you can come out!
-丹尼 回去 -不行
-Denny, turn around! -No way.
你不会因误触警铃而被捕
Jim, they can’t arrest you for setting off your own alarm.
我会告诉他们我们害怕跑掉了
We’ll tell ’em we freaked and ran.
-我不回去 -我们必须回去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!