这里是1959年勒芒24小时耐力赛的现场直播
This is live coverage of the 1959 24 Hours of Le Mans.
比赛已经进行到了一半
We’ve reached the halfway point
到目前为止 我们目睹了由卡罗尔·谢尔比驾驶的
and so far witnessed Aston Martin number 5,
阿斯顿马丁5号♥
driven by Carroll Shelby,
在过去的一小时里增加了大量行驶里程
making great gains in the last hour.
如果他继续保持当前的速度
If he keeps this pace up,
极速车王
他就有可能赢得…
he could have a chance at the…
燃油
他要进站了
He’s coming in.
他要进站了 快点 行动起来
He’s coming in. Let’s go, let’s go.
-拿轮胎 -快点 行动起来
– Tires! – Let’s go, let’s go.
我知道你们累了 加把劲 速战速决
I know you’re tired, but come on, let’s make this fast.
动起来 动起来 快
Move, move, move!
它有点过热 但没什么大问题
She’s running a little hot, but we’re good.
轮胎还有抓地力
Tires are still gripping.
-着火了 -油点着了
– Fire! – The fuel! Fire!
-谢尔比 你着火了 – 把那条毯子拿来
– Shelby, it’s you! – Grab that blanket!
放开我 放开
Get off me! Off!
你还好吗
You okay?
给油箱加油啊
Fill the tank!
-谢尔比 你刚刚… -我身上着火了吗
– Shelby, you just… – Am I on fire?
我他妈身上着火了吗
Am I on goddamn fire?
-你没着火 -那就赶快给油箱加油
– No, you’re not on fire. – Fill the damn tank!
-加油 -加油
– Fill the tank. – Fill the tank.
准备好
Get it ready!
-我现在在什么位置 艾迪 -领先两圈
– Where am I, Eddie? – Two laps up, my friend.
车准备好了
Car’s yours.
上吧
Go get ’em.
由卡罗尔·谢尔比驾驶的阿斯顿马丁5号♥
Aston Martin number 5, driven by Carroll Shelby,
在比赛将要结束时
has maintained his lead
保持了领先地位
as we’re nearing the final minutes of the race.
谢尔比
Shelby.
方格旗已经出现了
The checkered flag is out.
观众们翘首以盼
The crowd are on their feet.
谢尔比
Shelby.
赢得了冠军
takes the title!
一个美国人赢了勒芒耐力赛
An American wins Le Mans.
谢尔比
Shelby.
卡罗尔·谢尔比
Carroll Shelby.
什么
What?
这事你不能再无视下去了
This is something you can’t ignore anymore.
我吃药啊 药片有用的
Oh, I take the pills. The pills work.
过快的心率 比如每分钟130下
An elevated heart rate, say 130 BPM,
即使持续时间很短
sustained even for a short period,
你也很有可能会心跳骤停
you run a critical risk of cardiac arrest.
-那我就开一些短程比赛 -那样也没用
– I’ll race shorter format then. – That’s not gonna work.
我可以开纳斯卡车赛 F1锦标赛
Well, I could race NASCAR. Formula One.
你的心脏瓣膜撑不住了 谢尔比
The valve is shot, Shelby.
这件事很严重
This is as serious as it gets.
在我看来 你今天能坐在这里就已经是万幸了
In my opinion, you’re lucky to be sitting here today.
我确实觉得自己很幸运
Well, I feel real lucky.
我觉得我是全世界最幸运的人
Luckiest guy on earth.
在七千转时
There’s a point.
有一个临界点 一切都变得虚无
7,000 RPM where everything fades.
车失去了重量
The machine becomes weightless.
直接消失了
Just disappears.
当心点 伙计
Watch it, buddy!
只留下一具躯壳
And all that’s left is a body
在时空中穿梭
moving through space and time.
七千转
7,000 RPM.
就是那个临界点
That’s where you meet it.
它会向你提出一个问题
It asks you a question.
一个终极的问题
The only question that matters.
“你究竟是谁”
“Who are you?”
现在驾驶法拉利的是冯·特里普斯
Now, it’s von Trips in the Ferrari,
他来到了下坡急弯
coming into the corkscrew.
我给你打了三次电♥话♥ 你一次都没回我
Hey, I called you three times, and you never answer the phone.
他在延迟刹车
He’s braking late.
他创造了新的圈速纪录
Oh! He sets a new lap record!
每个电♥话♥我都会接
I answer the phone every time it rings.
不 先生 你没接
No, sir, you do not.
我接了
Yes, I do.
不 你没接
No, you don’t.
一个月前 这辆车还好好的
A month ago, this car was fine.
现在都没法发动了
Now, it won’t even start.
每次一发动 就砰砰作响
And when it does, it’s, “Boom, boom, boom!”
我把这车开出车道
When I pull out of the driveway,
路旁的狗都要吓出心脏病
the dog has a heart attack.
我只希望你能把这车修好
All I’m asking is for you to make it like it was.
你把进气阀和火花塞憋住了
Yeah, you’ve coked up the inlet valves and the plugs.
车没问题
Nothing wrong with the car,
有问题的是开车方式
just the way it’s being driven.
开车方式
The way it’s being driven?
燃料太多 火星不够
Too much fuel, not enough spark.
所以它才会打不着火
That’s what’s making her misfire.
你想用人话跟我解释一遍吗
You wanna run that by me in English?
好吧 先生
All right, sir.
你看啊
So…
那边那辆车 是辆跑车
that there, that is a sport car.
你必须用开跑车的方法来开她
You have to drive her like a sport car.
如果你像个学校老师一样来开她
If you drive her like a school teacher,
它就会堵塞 知道吗
she’ll clog up. All right?
等五千转的时候再换挡 别两千转就换
Try changing up at 5,000 RPM, not two.
开车的时候认真点 干脆利落
Drive like you mean it. Hard and tight.
它就会顺畅无阻了
She’ll run clean.
你是在跟我说我不知道怎么开自己的车吗
Are you telling me I don’t know how to drive my own car?
不是
No.
但如果你问我的话 你确实驾驭不了这车
But if you ask me, this isn’t your car.
普利茅斯或者斯图贝克这种车更适合你
Your car’s more a Plymouth or a Studebaker.
你是对我有什么意见吗 伙计
You and me have a problem, buddy?
我没有意见 我曾经有辆名爵
I don’t have a problem. I had an MG.
我的车开着就挺好
Mine ran just fine.
去你的 你这个狗屁英国佬
Screw you, you limey prick.
我要退款
I want my money back.
文明一点 退给你就是了
Oh, behave. I’d give it to ya.
但你上个月的保养费还没给呢
But you haven’t paid for last month’s service yet.
在这个国家 顾客就是上帝
This country, the customer’s always right.
你没听说过吗
You ever hear that?
听过 听过
Yeah. Yeah.
完全就是屁话
Utter nonsense.
记好了 我把定时链调快了
Now remember, I advanced the timing,
所以刚开始车会有点抖
so a smidge twitchy in first.
把转速提上去 就这样 转速提上去
Get the revs up. Good lad. Revs up.
再见
Ta-ra.
又是一个满意而归的顾客吗
Another satisfied customer?
何事需要效劳 小姐
Can I help you, miss?
刚刚那辆不是名爵的MGA 1500吗
Wasn’t that an MGA 1500?
你很懂车嘛
You know your cars.
我很喜欢车
Well, I like them.
我喜欢发动机的轰鸣声
I love the sound they make.
那声音直接穿过你的身体
The way it goes right through you.
没错
Right.
那种振动
That vibration.
我的车是那辆镶木板的
Mine’s the wood-paneled
福特乡绅
Country Squire…
就停在街对面
across the street.
一辆改装的大马力车
A real hot rod.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
-开得快吗 -非常快
– Is it fast? – Very.
等等 你是哪种女孩
Wait a second. What type of girl are ya?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!