但婚礼这天许个愿
But a wish on your wedding day.
是最灵验的
That’s the most magical of all.
亲爱的 闭上你的眼睛开始许愿吧
Just close your eyes, my darling, and make your wish.
就是这样 再靠近一些
That’s right. that’s right. lean in close.
-你在许愿吗? -是的
– are you wishing for something? – yes, I am.
希望他们永远兴奋快…
And they both lived happily ever aft…
救命啊 爱德华 爱德华王子 我们需要帮忙
Help! edward! prince edward, we need help!
(咒语)
Speciosus, formosus, praeclarus!
我敬爱的王后殿下 您送她去哪儿了?
Where, my most adored queen, where did you send her?
一个不会拥有”永生快乐”的地方
To a place where there are no “happily ever afters.”
这是什么?
What is this?
别挡路!
– get out of the street! – oh!
小姐 你疯了吗? 你得赔给我
Lady! are you crazy? now you have to pay for all of this.
抱歉 对不起 我在想有没有
I’m sorry. excuse me. I was wondering if one of you
好心人能指给我去城♥堡♥的路呢?
Kind people might direct me to the castle?
当心点 行吗?
Hey, watch it, will you?
-爱生气! -天哪 小姐 你说真的吗?
– grumpy! – jeez, lady. are you for real?
我想是吧 等等!
I think so. oh, wait! wait!
你去哪儿? 能帮我指一下去城♥堡♥的路吗?
Where are you going? please, if you could just point me to the castle?
你们去哪儿 拜托 能否帮我指一下去城♥堡♥的路
Where are you going? please, if you could just point me to the castle?
这时我应该和我最爱的人结婚
I’m supposed to be at the ball to wed my true love,
爱德… 爱德华王子!
Prince ed… oh! edward!
爱德华?
Edward?
爱德华!
Oh! edward!
爱德华?
Edward?

Oh, no.
你好 老先生
Oh! hello, old man! oh!
你好
Hello.
我能和你坐一起吗?
May I sit with you?
太好了
Oh!
我又疲惫又害怕
I’m very tired, and I’m scared.
我从没离家这么远
I’ve never been this far away from home before,
甚至都不知道自己在哪儿
And I’m not sure at all where I am.
如果有人能对我稍微友善一些
If somebody could show me just a bit of kindness,
一个友好的问候或是一个善意的微笑都行
A friendly “hello” or even a smile,
这些肯定能减轻我精神上的负担
I’m sure that would lift my spirits so much.
你的笑容很可爱
Oh. you have a lovely smile.
你去哪儿?
Oh! where are you going?
那是我的 快还给我
That’s mine! bring that back here!
你快回来 我需要那个
You! come back here! I need that!
求求你
Oh! please?
你…
You…
你可不是友善的老人
…are not a very nice old man!
你想得到他 没门 依森
No way you’re getting him, ethan.
-你之所以想留着它是因为我想要 -我不会让你得逞的!
– you want him because I want him. – I’m not letting you have him!
-别妄想了 汉克要跟我走 -等一下
– forget it. hank is coming with me. – wait a minute, guys.
-我给弄糊涂了 谁是汉克? -汉克·艾伦
– I’m getting confused. who is hank? – hank aaron.
密尔瓦基勇士队? 他1954年刚入队时的卡片
Milwaukee braves? his 1954 rookie card.
一张棒球卡?
A baseball card?
你们就因为一张棒球卡吵的不可开交?
That’s what this gets down to is a baseball card?
你不像我这么爱汉克
You never loved hank like me.
你从没像爱汉克那样爱过我! 我就这么让你窝火吗?
– you never loved me like hank! – how did I make you so angry?
-罗伯特? -什么事?
– robert? – yes?
-时间到了 -你扪心自问没做过什么
– it’s time. – ask what you didn’t do.
-都能列张单子了 -你会怎么做…
– it’s a longer list! – what would you do if you…?
我要去接女儿 咱们明早九点左右再谈行吗?
I have to pick up my daughter. can we do this around 9:00?
-9点可以 -太好了 到时候见了
– 9:00 sounds good. – great. I’ll see you then.
菲比 明早见 好吗
Phoebe, I’ll see you in the morning, ok?
你只是怕我不需要你
You’re just afraid I don’t need you!
-我需要放假 -谢谢
– I need a vacation! – thank you.
在经历了这一切之后你还想订婚吗
After a whole day of that, you still want to get engaged?
那些人是因一时的疯狂浪漫念头而结婚的
Those people got married on a crazy romantic whim.
南希和我不是这样的
It’s not like that with nancy and i.
好吗 你们都没有这种疯狂浪漫的东西
Right. none of that crazy romantic stuff for you, huh?
别这样
Oh, come on.
我的意思是 我们很理智
I mean, we’re rational.
我们知道彼此的优缺点
We understand each other’s strengths and weaknesses.
听起来像是在建座桥 你和你女儿谈了吗
Sounds like building a bridge. have you told your daughter?
没 还没有
No, I haven’t. not yet.
我今晚跟她说 为了让她更容易接受 我还给她买♥♥了个礼物
I’m going to tonight. I got a present to ease her into it.
要说这样的消息 我希望你给她的是一匹设得兰(位于苏格兰东部的一群岛)马驹
With news like this, I hope you got her a shetland pony.
不是 是比那更好的东西
No. something much better than that.
-一本书? -别这样 别这样看我
– a book? – oh, come on. don’t give me that look.
我知道不是你想要的那种童话书 但这本更好
I know it’s not that fairy tale book you wanted, but this is better.
看这个 瞧见没? 罗莎·帕克斯
Look at this. see? rosa parks.
居里夫人
Madame curie.
她是将毕生精力都献给科学研究的杰出女性
She was a remarkable woman who dedicated her life to research…
直到她死于
…until she died from…
-辐射 -她…死了?
…radiation poisoning. – she… died?
我真想知道她是谁
I wonder who that is.
对 嗨
Yeah, hi.
明早可以 7点半吗?
Tomorrow morning would be great. 7:30?
-现在跟她在一起 -是的 我待会儿给你打电♥话♥
– with her now? – yes, let me call you later.
好的 再见
All right. bye-bye.
是南希
It was nancy.
她很像你书中的那位女士
She’s a lot like the women in your book.
甜心
Sweetie…
我要向她求婚
…i’m going to ask her to marry me.
-什么? -是的 你喜欢她 不是吗
– what? – yeah, you like her, don’t you?
我们能在一起
We all get along.
-她要住在哪儿 -她要跟我们住在一起
– where’s she going to live? – she’s going to live with us.
你要把我的卧室给她吗
Do I have to give up my bedroom?
不 你不必让出你的卧室 不需要
No, you don’t have to give up your bedroom. no.
来吧 这会很不错的 我保证
Come on, it’s going to be great. I promise.
并不是说她要试着做你的妈妈
It’s not like she’s gonna try and be your mother.
-你是说继母吗? -她会是一个很好的继母
– you mean, stepmother? – she’s gonna be a nice stepmother.
她明天会送你去学校 就你和她
She’s gonna take you to school tomorrow, just you and her,
给你们一些成年女孩相处的时间
For some grown-up girl-bonding time.
我才6岁
I’m only six.
你不会永远6岁的
You won’t always be.
你好
Hello!
是我 吉赛尔 从安达勒西亚来
It’s me, giselle, from andalasia.
你好
Hello!
你好
Hello!
有人在家吗
Is there anybody home?
你好 请开开门
Hello, please open the door.
外面冷极了
It’s very cold out here.
爸爸 城♥堡♥广♥告♥牌那儿怎么会有个公主
Daddy, why is there a princess on the castle billboard?
那是广♥告♥ 是一个人体模特
It’s an advertisement. it’s a mannequin.
-她确实在那儿 -不 她没有 你在干嘛
– she’s really there! – no, she’s not. what are you doing?
进来 停下
Get back in here! stop!
-摩根 停下 -嘿
– morgan! stop! – hey!
-公主 -摩根
– princess! – morgan!
-不准你再那样做了 -看 看
– don’t you ever do that again! – look! look!
有人吗 你认识爱德华吗
Is anybody there? do you know edward?
-留在这儿 -有人在吧
– stay here. – oh, please be home!
-嘿 女士 -你好
– hey, lady! – oh, hello.
我在想你是不是
I was wondering if maybe you… whoa!
坚持住!
Hang on!
别松手 等等
– oh! – don’t let go! wait!
-坚持住! -哦 不
– just hang on! – oh, no!
接住她 爸爸
Catch her, daddy!
-你还好吗 -我没事
– you ok? – I’m fine.
-你没事吧 -我很好
– are you ok? – I’m fine.
-你在那上面干嘛呢 -我在寻求帮助
– what were you doing up there? – I was looking for some help.
你看 我今晚已经在这儿游荡很久了
You see, I’ve been wandering very far and long tonight,
恐怕没人能友好待我
And I’m afraid nobody’s been nice to me.
对 那么 欢迎来到纽约
Yeah, well, welcome to new york.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 你确定你没事
Right. ok, you sure you’re all right?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章温德米尔儿童
下一篇文章美国黑帮
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!