-对 -你要让我帮你打个电♥话♥给谁吗
– oh, yes. – you need me to call somebody for you?
呃 我想在这儿他们是听不到的
Well, I don’t think they’d hear you from here.
什么
What?
摩根 给她带路
Morgan, show her the way, please.
然后那个女巫让我
And then the old hag told me to…
凝视着井中真诚的许愿
Oh! …look into the well and wish for my heart’s desire.
但是我肯定是看得太深了
But I must have looked very far
因为一直往下掉 一直掉
Because I fell, down, down, down.
然后我从一个大大的圆洞里爬了出来
And then I climbed out of this big, round hole
接着我就迷路了直到从刚刚那座城♥堡♥掉下来
And I got very lost, until I fell off of the castle.
-现在我就和你们在一起了 -这是你的习惯吗
– and now here I am with you! – is this a big habit of yours?
从东西上掉下去
Falling off stuff?
呃 通常情况下都有人接住我
Well, usually someone catches me.
但是 别担心 我确定爱德华已经在找我了
But, not to worry, I’m certain that edward is already searching for me.
他明早一定会将我从这奇怪的地方拯救出去
No doubt by morning he’ll come and rescue me from this strange land.
带我回家 我们俩就能分享彼此的真爱之吻
Take me home, and the two of us can share in true love’s kiss.
真爱之吻
True love’s kiss?
那是世界上最强大的东西
It’s the most powerful thing in the world.

Right.
现在能否找到一个让我休息一晚的地方
Now if I could only find a place to rest my head for the night.
-什么样的地方 -我不知道
– what kind of place? – oh, I don’t know.
也许附近能有一座牧场或是一棵空心的树
Maybe a nearby meadow or a hollow tree.
一棵空心的树
A hollow tree?
或者是满是小矮人的房♥子 我听说他们很好客
Or a house full of dwarves. I hear they’re very hospitable.
我所能做的就是让你进来一会儿 把自己弄干 如果你需要还可以用电♥话♥
All I can do is let you in for a minute. dry off, use the phone if you want to.
我们有自己的床可以睡 走吧
We have our own bedtime to stick to. let’s go.
你实在太好了
That’s very kind of you.
-你裙子上是什么 -你喜欢吗
– what is it with this dress of yours? – oh. do you like it?
-不 只是 -我从自己的
– no, it’s just… – I gathered the silk
蚕宝宝那里收集丝 然后在纺轮上把它纺成线
From my silkworms and I spun it into thread on my spinning wheel.
-你全都自己做? -也不是 老鼠和兔子
– you made it all by yourself? – well, the mice and rabbits
会帮忙缝制
Did help with the sewing.
他们真好
– they’re good! – oh!
我们给你叫辆车怎么样
Why don’t we see about getting you a car.
-爸爸 她不能在这儿睡吗 -不 绝对不行
– couldn’t she sleep here, daddy? – no. that’s a big no.
-你真的是一个公主吗 -还不是
– are you really a princess? – not yet.
但是
But…
我马上就是了
…i will be soon.
爸爸 她真的很困
Wow, dad. she’s really sleepy.
千万不能这样
Oh, no. that’s not acceptable. no.
你不会真的让她走吧 爸爸?
You’re not really gonna make her go, are you, daddy?
我希望你现在去睡觉
I want you to go to bed.
但我想她可能真的是一个公主
But I think she might be a real princess.
摩根 虽然她穿着奇怪的裙子但不代表她就是一个公主
Morgan, just because she has on a funny dress, doesn’t mean she’s a princess.
只能说明她是一个神志不清的女士
She is a seriously confused woman who’s fallen into our laps.
-那我们不能让她留下咯? -不能
– so we’re not going to let her stay? – no.
穿上你的睡衣 去睡觉
Put on your nightgown and go to sleep.
晚安 好吗
Good night, ok?
你好 河畔街116号♥需要一辆车
Hi. I need a car at 116th and riverside, please.
-请稍等 -谢谢
– hold, please. – thank you.
你好 先生 请问要去哪儿
Hello, sir. destination, please.
先生
Sir?
-摩根 -什么
– morgan. – what?
今晚我要你到我房♥间睡
I want you to sleep in my room tonight.
-为什么 -别问了
– why? – just come on.
好吧
All right.
别害怕 吉赛尔 我会救你的
Fear not, giselle! I will rescue you!
但谁来救我呢
Yeah, but who’s gonna rescue me?
-好了 我们把它盖上吧 -哇
– all right, let’s close it up. – whoa!
-嘿 老兄 你不会 -安静
– hey, buddy! you ain’t… – silence!
伙计们 我来吧
Guys, I got it.
-你的名字 乡下人! 快说! -亚提
– your name, peasant! quickly! – arty.
你和那个把我可怜的吉赛尔带到
Are you in league with the wicked old hag who sent
这个肮脏之地的邪恶女巫是不是一伙的 亚提?
My poor giselle to this foul place, arty?
这个男人是不是也参与了邪恶的密谋 花栗鼠
Is this man party to this evil plot, chipmunk?
可怜的花栗鼠
poor chipmunk.
在我面前都不能说话了
Speechless in my presence.
你怎么说呢 先生 不要考验我的耐心
What say you, sir? don’t try my patience.
-你在说什么 -我找一个美丽的女孩
– what are you talking about? – I seek a beautiful girl.
我的另一半 我唯一的女孩
My other half, my one coquette,
我爱的二重奏的答案
The answer to my love’s duet.
我也想要到其中之一
I’d like to find one of them too.
那就要睁大眼睛好好找了 亚提
Then keep a wary eye out, arty.
-跟过来 皮皮 -你还好吗
– come along, pip. – are you ok?
嘿 从车上下来 你这个笨蛋
Hey! get off the car, you nut!
你看到那只花栗鼠里吗
Did you see that chipmunk?
哦 天哪
Oh, my.
这可不行
This just won’t do.
我的上帝 你没事吧
Oh, my goodness. are you all right?
你们好
Hello.
呃 结交新朋友总是很好
Well, it’s always nice to make new friends.
好吧 大家 我们来把这儿打扫干净吧
All right, everyone, let’s tidy things up.
快来 我的小朋友 因为我们在唱同一首劳动之歌♥
# come, my little friends as we all sing a happy little working song
愉快的嗓音清晰而有力
# merry little voices clear and strong
快来卷起你的衣袖
# come and roll your sleeves up so to speak
一起说着唱着把厨房♥里的污秽打扫干净
# and pitch in cleaning crud up in the kitchen
因为我们一起唱
# as we sing along
擦掉一块顽固的霉菌斑时对那浴缸来一个高兴的颤音
# trill a cheery tune in the tub as you scrub a stubborn mildew stain
从沐浴下水道中拔出一个头发球
# pluck a hairball from the shower drain
为一首开心的劳动歌♥来一段欢快的叠曲
# to that gay refrain of a happy working song
我们会无止境的唱下去
# we’ll keep singing without fail
要不我们会搞糟的
# otherwise we’d spoil it
清空垃圾桶 擦亮那个马桶
# hosing down the garbage pail and scrubbing up the toilet
我们用小音符来放松是多么开心啊
# how we all enjoy letting loose with a little “la da dum dum dum”
在我们清空吸尘器的时候
# while we’re emptying the vacu-um
这是多么有趣啊
# it’s such fun
来唱一首开心的劳动歌♥
– # to hum a happy working song
一首开心的劳动歌♥
# a happy working song
哦 多陌生的地方啊
# oh, how strange a place to be
直到爱德华为我而来
# till edward comes for me
我的心在叹息
# my heart is sighing
依旧 只要我留在这儿
# still, as long as I am here
我想一段崭新的经历
# I guess a new experience
是值得一试的
# could be worth trying
嘿 继续擦干
# hey, keep drying
有这样一首开心的劳动歌♥来唱
# you can do a lot when you’ve got such
你能做到很多事
# a happy working tune to hum
当你挤出肥皂泡时
# while you’re sponging up the soapy scum
我们喜欢做所有脏乱不堪的家务活
# we adore each filthy chore that we determine
所以朋友们 即使你是害虫
# so, friends even though you’re vermin
但我们是一群开心的劳动者
# we’re a happy working throng
去取清洁剂时唱着歌♥
# singing as we fetch the detergent box
为了难闻的衬衫和刺鼻的袜子
# for the smelly shirts and the stinky socks
一起唱
# sing along
如果你不能唱就跟着一起哼吧
# if you cannot sing then hum along
因为我们就要结束这开心的劳动歌♥了
# as we’re finishing our happy working song #
这不是很有趣吗
Wasn’t this fun?
-醒醒 醒醒 -干嘛?
– wake up, wake up! – what?
-快起来 -怎么了
– wake up! – what is it?
-你必须过来看看 -什么东西
– come, you have to come see! – what is it?
我不能告诉你 你自己过来看吧
I can’t tell you. you have to come see!
怎么了 你没事吧
What’s wrong? are you ok?
-摩根 你要给我看什么 -瞧
– yes. what is it, morgan? – look!
我的天那 快出去 出去
Oh, my gosh. get out! out!
-我该怎么处理它们 -把它们扔出去
– what do I do with them? – get them outside.
-处理掉它们 -把它们放回去吗
– get rid of them. – put them back?
把它们扔出去 不是放回去
Put them outside! don’t put them back.
快去开门
Open the door!
好极了 当心点
Good! watch out!
-呆那儿不要动 -但是… 爸爸
– stay there. – but, dad.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章温德米尔儿童
下一篇文章美国黑帮
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!