它还在外面
This animal’s still out there.
现在采访的是
Joining us is the woman who was attacked
-被花栗鼠袭击的女士 -吉赛尔
– by this chipmunk. – giselle!
告诉我们 知道有威胁的动物还可能活着
Tell us, how does it feel
是什么感觉?
Knowing this dangerous animal is most likely still alive?
太好了 皮皮是我最好的朋友
Wonderful! pip is my very best friend, and…
吉赛尔 咱们回家吧
Giselle, why don’t we go home?
等一下 还有一个问题
I wasn’t finished. one more question, please.
这是什么事件?
What villainy is this?
无缘无故的袭击是某种新趋势的一部分?
Is this unprovoked attack part of some new trend?
-啮齿类数量正在疯涨? -魔镜 求你了
– is rodent rage on the rise? – magic mirror, I beg you.
-告诉我她在哪 -来自百老汇街116号♥的报道
– tell me where she is! – from 116th and broadway…
百老汇街116号♥ 谢谢 镜子
116th and broadway! thank you, mirror.
我是记者玛丽·伊琳·凯斯洛蒂
… I’m mary ilene caselotti.
老天 今晚可够惊心动魄的
My goodness. we sure had a lot of excitement tonight.
-开始时你害怕吗? -有点
– were you scared earlier? – a little bit.
但是你认为皮皮会没事吗?
But do you think pip will be ok?
我一点也不担心pip
Oh, I wouldn’t worry about pip.
它很勇敢
He is very brave.
我记得有一次当可怜的狼
I remember this one time when the poor wolf
被小红帽追着跑
Was being chased by little red riding hood
绕着他祖母家 她还拿着斧子
Around his grandmother’s house and she had an axe. oh.
要不是皮皮经过帮忙
And if pip hadn’t been walking by to help,
真不知道会发生什么
I don’t know what would’ve happened.
我记不得那个版本
I don’t really remember that version.
是因为小红帽做了点修改
Well, that’s because red tells it a little differently.
晚安 吉赛尔
Good night, giselle.
谢谢你讲的故事
And thank you for the nice story.
晚安 摩根
Good night, morgan.
夫人 您不能让您的狗这样
Ma’am! you cannot let your dog do that here!
你来晚了
You’re too late.
抱歉
My apologies.
吉赛尔
Oh, giselle!
听着 吉赛尔
Look, uh, giselle.
关于你的花栗鼠朋友以及其它那些故事很精彩
That was a nice story about your chipmunk friend and all.
是的
Yes.
我知道别人让你失望时的感觉
I know what it’s like when someone disappoints you.
把事物看成你希望的那样
It’s tempting to see things the way you wish
-而不是本来面目 -我没想到他会来 robert
– instead of how they are. – I don’t wish that he’s coming, robert.
他来了
He is.
好吧 因为花栗鼠告诉你的
Right. because the chipmunk told you.
是啊 皮皮确实说过
Yes. pip actually said…
我不知道你是否在开玩笑
Know what? I don’t know if you’re kidding
还是说反话 因为花栗鼠根本不能说话
Or being ironic, because chipmunks don’t talk.
在这里他们不能说话
Well, not here they don’t.
与其听从森林里一只啮齿动物的建议
So in lieu of taking advice from a forest rodent,
还不如 我是说…
I just wanted to say that, uh…
如果事情可以解决而你又打算呆在纽约
…if it did work out and you decided to stay in new york,
-我很乐意帮忙 -你太好了 robert
– I’d like to help. – that’s very kind of you, robert.
-但是爱德华来找我了 -但是如果他没来呢
– but edward is coming for me. – but what if he doesn’t?
你为什么一直那么说?
Why do you keep saying that?
因为我每天都处理这种事
Because I deal with this every day.
如果恋爱一开始就有问题
If a relationship has issues at the beginning,
-是不会有什么好结果的 -他来了
– it doesn’t get any better. – he is coming!
吉赛尔 我不这么认为 不行
Giselle, I don’t think so. no.
-是的 -我必须反对
– yes! – I have to disagree. no.
-不行? -不行
– no? – no.
你就会这一个字? 不行?
Is that the only word that you know? no?
-不 -是吗? 不
– no! – oh, yeah? no.
-不 我是说 不是的 -不 不 一次又一次
– no. I mean, no. – no! no! over and over again!
你嘴里说出来的每个字都是”不” 让我非常
Every word out of your mouth is “no”! it makes me so…
-有时你让我非常 -我让你什么?
– sometimes you make me so… – I make you so what?
你让我非常
You make me so…
非常
So…
…生气
…angry!
-我生气 -你还好吧
– I’m angry! – are you all right?
-我生气 我生气 -你没事吧
– I’m angry. I’m angry! – are you ok?

I’m…
我好极了
I’m wonderful.
你确定?
Are you sure?
是的 我
Yes. I’m…
我很好
I’m fine.

I’m…
精神饱满
…fit as a fiddle.
好吧
Ok.
晚安
Good night.
我的天
Oh, my.
-早上好 -早上好 爸爸
– good morning. – morning, daddy.
-早上好 -早上好
– good morning. – good morning.
早上好 做好早餐了 真好
Morning. made breakfast. great.
我去开门
I’ll get it.
谢谢
Thank you.
-这裙子真漂亮 -谢谢
– that’s a nice dress. – thank you.
是我啊 安达勒西亚的爱德华王子
It is i! prince edward of andalasia,
来营救我可爱的新娘 美丽的吉赛尔
Come to rescue my lovely bride, the fair giselle!
-他来了 -我知道
– he’s here. – apparently.
我 我的天
Oh, my. oh, my goodness.
-我看起来怎么样 -有点不知所措
– oh, um, how do I look? – slightly stunned.
-不 我是说 我看起来怎么样 -你看起来
– no. I mean, how do I look? – you look…
很美
…beautiful.
-吉赛尔 -爱德华
– giselle! – edward!
你能不能…对不起 你能不能稍微…
Could you…? I’m sorry. but could you just be…?
-你能不能稍微小心点 -你
– could you just be careful? – you!
-什么 -你就是那个一直监禁
– what? – you’re the one who’s been
-我的吉赛尔的人 -让我们冷静些
– holding my giselle captive! – let’s stay calm.

No!
-在我处决你之前有什么要说的嘛 -你开玩笑吧
– any last words before I dispatch you? – you have got to be kidding me.
真是怪异的遗言
Strange words.
不 不 不
No! no! no.
这些是我的朋友
– these are my friends. – oh.
这是摩根 这是罗伯特
This is morgan. and robert.
这是爱德华
This is edward.
我一直渴望真爱之吻
# I’ve been dreaming of a true love’s kiss
他也唱歌♥
He sings too.
我思念的女孩
# and a miss I have begun to miss
纯洁和甜美的等待变得完美
# pure and sweet waiting to complete
我的爱之歌♥
# my love song
是的 在某个地方有个少女我从未见过
# yes, somewhere there’s a maid I’ve never met
她让我
# who was made
她让我
# who was made
变得完美
# to finish #
-怎么了 -你没有唱
– what’s wrong? – you’re not singing.
我没有
Oh. I’m not.
对不起
Well, I’m sorry.
-我在想 -想?
– I was thinking. – thinking?
在我们走之前 我想做一件事情
Before we leave, there’s one thing I would love to do.
说出来 亲爱的 我们来把它完成
Name it, my love, and it is done.
-我想要约会 -约会
– I want to go on a date. – a date!
什么是约会?
What’s a date?
我们出去吃晚饭
…we go out to dinner.
然后谈谈彼此
And we talk about ourselves.
谈谈喜欢或是不喜欢什么 谈谈彼此的兴趣
Our likes and our dislikes. our interests.
这就是约会
A date.
记住你们能随时来安达勒西亚做客
And remember that you guys can come and visit andalasia anytime.
好的 如果你任何时候到城里来
Sure. and if you ever come to town,
我们都可以一起共进晚餐
We should all get together for dinner.
那一定很有趣
That would be lovely.
我们很快会见面的
We’ll see each other soon.
这不像是我们现在该谈论的话题
It’s not like we’re talking about, you know,
-永远 -任何时候
– forever. – and ever.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章温德米尔儿童
下一篇文章美国黑帮
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!