那么
So, uh…
祝你约会顺利
…good luck on your date.
你和南希也是
Oh, and you with nancy.
你也是 和你在一起真的很开心
And you. it was so nice spending time with you.
我不会忘记你的 你是知道的
I’ll never forget you. you know that.
是吗
Yeah?
谢谢照顾我的新娘 乡下人
Thank you for taking care of my bride, peasants.
我真的开始想她了
I’m going to really miss her.
我也是 亲爱的
Me, too, sweetheart.
我也是
Me too.
我不知道他们怎么找到对方的 我的女王陛下
I don’t know how they found each other, your majesty.
-我真的不知道 -你这个白♥痴♥
– I really don’t. – you idiot!
-但是 我的陛下 -我是派你来杀她的 不是来救她的
– but, your majesty… – I sent you to kill her, not save her.
-你搞不懂吗 -我知道你很心烦 陛下
– can’t you get that straight? – I realize you’re upset, madam.
但是如果你能再给我个机会
But if you could find a way to give me one more chance.
再一次机会? 你以为毒苹果从树上长出来的?
Another chance? do you think poison apples grow on trees?
那是唯一一个 你没有机会了
There’s only one left! you are out of chances!
-但是 陛下 求求你了 -不 别想了
– but, your majesty, please! – no, forget it!
我马上过来 我要亲自杀了那个小贱♥人♥
I’m coming there! and I will kill the little wretch myself!
我正在回想那个女爱说的phoebe闪烁的眼睛
I was just thinking about what that girl said about phoebe’s eyes sparkling.
我正在回想那个女孩说的菲比的眼神是如何的传情
I was just thinking about what that girl said about phoebe’s eyes sparkling.
我的意思是 这就是她当初最吸引我的地方
I mean, it’s the first thing I noticed when we met.
这是真的
– it’s true. – mm.
-她的眼睛真的会传情 -依森
– her eyes really do sparkle. – ethan.
作为你的律师 菲比
As your attorney, phoebe,
你不能让偶然遇到的人来左右你们…
You can’t let a chance encounter with someone…
如果不是偶然呢?
What if it wasn’t chance?
如果我们遇到他不是偶然呢
What if it was no accident, us meeting her.
-你们之间有问题 -每个人都有
– you guys had problems. – everybody has problems.
每个人都有失意的时候
Everybody has bad times.
难道我们要为了那些而牺牲所有快乐的时光吗
Do we sacrifice all of the good times because of them?

No.
热狗味道如何
How did you like your hot dog?
这不是真的狗 只是在这里大家叫它热狗
Oh! it’s not really a dog. they just call it a hot dog here.
-味道很不错 -好的
– it’s quite excellent. – good.
这真是个不错的约会
Well! this has been a splendid date.
-我们可以走了吗 -去哪里
– shall we go? – go where?
当然是回安达勒西亚 我们结婚啊
Back to andalasia, of course. to be married.
从此以后一直幸福快乐地生活
To live happily ever after forever and ever.
我们不需要立刻去啊
Oh. well, we don’t have to go right away.
一般这些约会要持续多久呢
How long do these dates usually last?
嗯…
Oh, well…
只要愿意他们可以一直继续 真的
They can go as long as you want, really.
他们能一直继续继续
They can just keep going and going,
只要你一直能想到你们可以进行的活动
Just so long as you keep thinking about activities that you can do.
-活动? -我们可以去博物馆
– activities? – we could go to the museum.
或者去剧院
Or to the theater?
-或者去舞会 -舞会?
– or there’s this ball. – a ball?
是的
Yes.
那儿有舞蹈和音乐
There’s dancing and music.
-你喜欢那些 -我想是的
– you like that. – well, I suppose.
太好了 我们去那里吧
Oh, wonderful. we should go then.
-吉赛尔 -怎么了
– giselle? – yes?
-去完舞会就回安达勒西亚? -当然
– and then home to andalasia? – of course.
马上结束了
The moment it’s over.
吉赛尔 你回来了 你回来了
Giselle! you’re back! you’re back!
摩根 摩根 我需要你的帮助
Oh, morgan. oh! morgan, I need your help.
我要去舞会 但是我不确定该做什么 该穿什么
I’m going to the ball, and I’m not sure what to do, or what I should wear.
我也不知道在这个时候该去哪找神仙教母
I don’t know where to find a fairy godmother at this late hour.
我有比 神仙教母更管用的东西
I have something better than a fairy godmother.
爸爸说这个只能用于紧急事件
Daddy says it’s only for emergencies.
这次绝对是紧急事件
This is definitely an emergency.
请拿好你们的纸袋
Here you go, you get to carry the bag.
-拜拜 -拜拜
– bye. – bye.
下一家
Next.
-小姐 -谢谢
– miss? – oh. thank you.
祝你愉快
Have a good day.
当你出去的时候 不要化太浓的妆
And when you go out, you don’t want to wear too much makeup.
否则男生们会误解的
Cause otherwise the boys get the wrong idea.
你知道他们是怎么样的
And you know how they are.
他们就只为了一件事情
They’re only after one thing.
-是什么 -我不知道
– what’s that? – I don’t know.
没人会告诉我
Nobody will tell me.
你觉得这怎么样
So is this what it’s like?
-什么 亲爱的 -和你的妈妈一起逛街
– what, sweetie? – going shopping with your mother?
我不知道 我从来没有和我妈妈一起逛过街
Oh, I don’t know. I’ve never been shopping with my mother.
我也是
Me either.
-但是我喜欢 -我也是
– but I like it. – me too.
但是想想 马上你就会有个新妈妈了
And just think. soon, you’ll have a new mother.
你是说继母啊
You mean stepmother.
他们说的不完全对
It’s not true what they say.
我见过很多善良且慈祥的继母
I have met so many kind and wonderful stepmothers.
爱德华有个继母
Edward has a stepmother.
我从未见过她 但是我听说她很有趣
I’ve never met her, but I hear she’s just lovely.
N先生在电♥话♥里告诉我们他的恋人总是很冷漠
Mr. n is on the line telling us his sweetie pie is acting distant.
是这样吗 N先生
You were saying, mr. n?
我一直把她当作皇后一样对待
I’ve always treated her like a queen,
但是最近我开始觉得
But lately I’m starting to feel
她离我很远 我甚至觉得不了解她
There’s this whole other side to her, like I don’t even know her anymore.
我想你应该和她谈谈
I think you need to take her aside
看看她到底对你是什么感觉
And find out how she really feels about you.
嗨 废物 想我吗
Hello, worthless. miss me?
-她来这里干什么 -我不知道
– what is she doing here? – I have no idea.
-能在这里看到你真是惊讶 -我也是
– I’m surprised to see you here. – I’m surprised.
-你说过你不会跳舞的 -我说的是我没有跳过
– you said you couldn’t dance. – I said I didn’t.
但是从没说过我不能啊
I never said I couldn’t.
这是爱德华 他是我的…
Oh. this is edward. he’s my, um…
-王子 -这是南希
…prince. – and this is nancy.
她是 她是…
She’s… well, she’s…
-我们在一起 -是的
– we’re together. – yes.
这位美丽的女士就是吉赛尔 我一生的至爱
And this beautiful lady is giselle, the love of my life.
-我的挚爱 -哇
– my heart’s true desire. – wow.
-怎么了 -只是你说的方式
– is something wrong? – just the way you said that.
那么直截了当 而不是暗示
So straightforward. not a hint of irony.
这很…浪漫
It’s very… romantic.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
各位 舞会开始了
Well, folks, it’s that time of night.
我想请每位男士邀请一位不是他今晚舞伴
I’d like to ask each gentleman to invite a lady
的女士共舞这曲国王与王后的华尔兹
He did not accompany this evening to dance the king and queen’s waltz.
-能一起跳舞吗 -请
– may I have the pleasure? – please.
一起跳舞吗
Shall we?
你在我的怀抱
# you’re in my arms
整个世界都停止了
# and all the world is gone
音乐只为我们俩
# the music playing on
而继续
# for only two
当我与你一起
# so close together
我们是如此贴近
# and when I’m with you
如此真实的存在
# so close to feeling alive
生活匆匆
# a life goes by
浪漫的梦总会消逝
# romantic dreams must die
我和你说再见
# so I bid mine goodbye
却不知道
# and never knew
最近的是等待
# so close was waiting
和你一起在这等待
# waiting here with you
我才知道从现在到永远
# and now forever I know
我唯一想要的
# all that I want is
就是拥有你
# to hold you
差一点
# so close
差一点 就到达
# so close to reaching
理想中的完美结局
# that famous happy ending

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章温德米尔儿童
下一篇文章美国黑帮
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!