嘘 不要动
Shh. stay there.
-你好 -请进
– hello. – come in!
-我能不能… -早上好 robert
– yeah, can i… – oh. good morning, robert.
你可真会体贴人
Oh! that’s too thoughtful of you.
谢谢你 我希望你刚才做了个好梦
Thank you! oh, I hope you had nice dreams.
-我想我还在梦里 -这真是一个魔法房♥间
– I think I’m still in one. – this is a magical room.
这水是从哪里来的
Where does the water come from?
水是通过管道进来的
Uh, well, the water comes from the pipes.
-那水是怎么进管道的 -我不知道 是从…
– and where do the pipes get it? – uh, I don’t know. from…
不知道哪里来的
…wherever the pipes get it. – oh.
实在是太神奇了
It is magical.
-你好 丫头 -你好 南希
– hey, girlfriend. – hi, nancy.
你要说什么呢 准备赶我走吗
What do you say, you ready to kick it?
踢什么
Kick what?
为什么还穿着你的睡衣
Why do you still have your pj’s on?
这里正忙着呢
It’s been pretty busy around here.
哇 这里还真够干净的
Wow. it’s really neat in here.
-你们没有请女佣吗 -没有
– did you guys get a maid? – no. not exactly.
别担心 我的朋友会来做的
Don’t worry. my friends will do that.
-南希 -嗨 你好
– nancy? – oh, hello!
-她是谁 -她是谁并不重要
– who is this? – this is nothing.
-我叫吉赛尔 -她谁都不是
– I’m giselle! – this is nobody.
我正要去城♥堡♥结婚…
I was on my way to the castle to get married…
-她已经结婚了? -不 她还没有
– she’s married? – no, she’s not.
-还没有 -“还没有” 这是什么意思
– not yet! – what does that mean, “yet”?
-她刚才迷路了 我正要帮她 -帮她找浴室
– she was lost. I was trying to help. – with finding the shower?
南希 那浴室实在是太棒了
The shower. the shower is wonderful, nancy.
-肯定是 -够了 谢谢
– I’m sure it is. – that’s enough. thank you.
-冷静点 我们需要谈谈 -谈什么呢 罗伯特
– calm down. please, let’s talk. – talk about what, robert?
为什么我从没在这里过夜? 因为我们当初达成共识
How I never stay the night? because we both agreed,
鉴于摩根在这儿 你我之间要划定界限
Morgan’s here, and you have to maintain boundaries
我当初还想 “我太幸运了 他真不错”
And I thought, “i’m so lucky. he’s sensitive!”
却不知道你是担心人满为患
I didn’t realize you were worried about crowd control.
-我们需要谈谈 -不要再说了
– we’ll talk. – don’t bet on it.
送摩根上学怎么样? 给你们一些独处时光
What about taking morgan? some grown-up girl-bonding time.
那你就有时间和她独处了?
What, so you can have some grown-up girl-bonding time?
-我可不这么想 -但是…
– I don’t think so. – but… just…
再见
Goodbye!
她太可爱了
Oh, she is lovely.
穿衣服去 准备上学
Get dressed, please. for school.
拜托了
Just… please.
-南希 -去第七街道38号♥
– nancy! – thirty-eight and seventh.
等等 南希
Nancy, wait!
-谁啊 -你要去哪里
– hello? – you got to go.
我不知道你要干什么 是不是在等你的白马王子
I don’t know what your deal is, if you’re waiting for prince charming…
-爱德华王子 -管他是谁
– prince edward! – whatever.
我会把你送上公车或是火车飞机什么的
I’ll get you to a bus, a train, a plane, wherever,
就这么决定了 自那以后我们毫不相干
And then that’s it! I can’t get involved after that.
什么情况
What is this?
-你哪里搞到这套衣服的 -我自己做的
– where did you get that? – I made it.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
你看上去很不高兴
You’re unhappy.
你用我窗帘做的衣服
You made a dress out of my curtains?
你不高兴了 真对不起
Oh, you are unhappy. I am so sorry.
-不是不高兴 我很生气 -生气?
– I’m not unhappy, I’m angry. – angry?
这是很不愉快的情绪 没听过吗?
It’s an unpleasant emotion. ever heard of it?
-我听过 但是… -你刚才在我和南希之间
– I have heard of it, but i… – you have created a completely
制♥造♥了些不必要的麻烦 我必须要去解决
Unnecessary problem with nancy that I now have to resolve.
事实上 我正准备
See, the fact is, I was just getting ready
要迈出关键的一步
To take a very serious step forward.
准备向她求婚了
– a proposal, actually. – oh!
现在好了 她认为我和你之间
Well, now she’s got it in her mind that you and i…
-刚才接吻了? -就类似于那层关系
– kissed? – yeah, something like that.
噢 不
Oh, no.
-你应该唱歌♥给她听 -给她唱歌♥
– you should sing to her! – sing to her?
或许那会打消她对你的顾虑
And maybe that would reassure her of your affections!
你要冲到她身边紧紧抱住她
You need to rush to her side and hold her in your arms
唱一首动人的情歌♥付出你的真心
And then pour your heart out in a beautiful ballad.
然后她会答应
And then she’ll know for sure.
-你看着我看什么 -不知道
– why are you staring at me? – I don’t know.
你像是从贺卡里或是什么地方逃出来的
It’s like you escaped from a hallmark card or something.
那很糟糕吗
Is that a bad thing?
上学迟到了 我们快走
School! we’re late! we’ve got to run!
她还会回来夺走我的王冠吗
Oh, wouldn’t she just love to come crawling back here and steal my crown!
把我当作皇宫败类除掉 什么
Cast me aside like so much royal rubbish! what?
也许爱德华王子找不到她
Perhaps prince edward won’t find her.
-或许他会找到她 -天那
– perhaps he will! – oh! oh, dear.
我真希望有个人能关心我多一点
Oh! I do wish there was someone who cared enough for me
让我可以跟随着他
To go after him.
要又强壮 又勇敢
Oh, a man like that, strong and brave,
为了他 我什么都愿意做
I’d do anything for him.
不要担心 女王陛下
Never fear, my queen.
我会阻止他的
I will stop him!
-怎么回事 -又来一个
– what now? – another one?
把他拉出来 快
Whoa! get him out of there. let’s go. get in there.
这些人从哪里来的
Where are these people coming from?
-来吧 -没事了
– come on! – upsy-daisy.
把他拉起来
Get him up.
-你好 伙计
– hey, pal. – yow!
让我猜猜 你也是在找个漂亮的女孩
Let me guess. you’re, uh, looking for a beautiful girl too.

No.
事实上我正在找王子
I’m looking for a prince, actually.
好极了
Right.
来一决高下 你你们可恶的禽兽
You’ve met your match, you foul bellowing beast!
-各位 在车上不要动 -吉赛尔 亲爱的
– everybody, stay on the bus. – giselle? my love?
是老鼠
Drat!
野兽已经死掉了 臣民们 你们没事了
The steel beast is dead, peasants. I set you all free.
-把那辆车移掉 -来吧 准备好了
– move that bus! – come on, already!
-快把车开走 -你是不是疯了
– get that bus out of there! – are you crazy?
没人敢弄坏我的车 我要把你撕成碎片
Nobody stabs my bus! I’ll tear you apart!
听到我说的了吗
Do you hear me?
-你现在就给我下来 -请允许我…
– you get down here! – if you’ll allow me…
-纳萨尼尔 我的老朋友啊 -陛下 请允许我建议您…
– nathaniel, old friend! – sire, may I suggest that you…
你 他的朋友 穿着这么疯狂丑陋的衣服
You? a friend of his? crazy tight-wearing…
把这里搅得一团糟 我要把你们两个都撕成碎片
Come here and mess up my route? I’ll tear you both apart!
不要对我大眼瞪小眼
Don’t you roll your eyes at me!
老鼠 快下去
A rat! get it away from me!
严格上来说 它是一只花栗鼠
Well, strictly speaking, he’s a chipmunk.
殿下 我认为或许该到别的地方
Sire, may I suggest we seek elsewhere
去找你的新娘
For your bride?
-你看什么呢 -她真漂亮
– what are you looking at? – she’s beautiful.
只是个雕像而已
It’s just a statue!
快过来
Come quickly. quickly.
萨姆 不要告诉我班克斯夫人已经到了
Sam? sam, please don’t tell me mrs. banks is already here.
-班克斯夫人在这儿了 -好的
– mrs. banks is here. – great.
她和班克斯先生还有律师在一起
With mr. banks and his lawyer.
-好极了 来了多久了 -你真的想知道吗
– perfect, how long? – do you want to know?
不 你能不能帮我照看个人
No, I don’t. I need you to handle something for me, ok?
-看到那个姑娘吗 -她是谁
– see this girl? – who is she?
不知道 有一点肯定她是这个城市外面来的
No idea. I’m pretty sure she’s from out of town.
-我应该怎么做 -查出她是哪里来的
– what do I do? – find out where she’s from,
帮助她回家 最好路费开销不大
And get her there. and make sure it’s cheap.
如果南希打电♥话♥给我 我需要和她谈谈
If nancy calls me, I need to talk to her.
吉赛尔 不要把它喝下去好吗?
Giselle? don’t drink that, ok?
我有一个会议 萨姆会帮你回家的
I have a meeting. sam is gonna get you home.
萨姆 这是吉赛尔 吉赛尔 这是萨姆
Sam? this is giselle. giselle, this is sam.
-你好 -不要惹麻烦
– yes? hi. – stay out of trouble.
-见到你很高兴 -我也很高兴见到你
– it’s nice to meet you. – it’s nice to meet you too.
殿下
Your majesty.
-纳萨尼尔 -殿下
– nathaniel! – your majesty?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章温德米尔儿童
下一篇文章美国黑帮
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!