纳萨尼尔 我在这儿
Nathaniel, here!
纳萨尼尔
Nathaniel!
我在这里被煮得沸腾了
Finally. finally. I’m boiling in here.
-你找到她了没有 -还没有 我的殿下
– have you found her yet? – I’m afraid I haven’t, my lady.
时间就是关键
Time is of the essence.
千万不能让我继子把那个女孩带回来
We can’t risk my stepson bringing the girl back.
他不会的 女王殿下 我发誓
He shan’t, your majesty! I swear it!
当然不可以 我要你确保做到那样
No, he shan’t. I intend to make absolutely certain of that.
可是 女王陛下 你有多大把握…
But, your majesty, how exactly did you…?
尝起来 味道真不错
…ever end up tasting so… mmm… delicious?
毒苹果 我的殿下
Poisoned apples, my lady.
-你要我去… -亲爱的 你没有看到吗
– you want me to…? – don’t you see, my darling?
我们以后会永远幸福的…
If there’s ever going to be a happily ever after for us…
幸福
– hmm? – happily…
直到永远 我的殿下
…ever after? oh, my lady.
当然 这并不太难
Mmm, yes. it won’t be difficult.
只要咬上一口 一切都结束了
It’s just one bite. that’s all it takes.
只要她轻轻咬上一口
One small bite to drag her down
就永远醒不来了
Into a deep and troubled sleep.
当12点的钟声敲响时
And when the hands of the clock strike 12,
先前要争夺我王位的人
That precious little pretender to my throne
就会消失了
Will be gone!
会成功的 我的殿下
It shall be done, my lady.
-我发誓 -好的
– I swear it. – yes.
你会在哥伦布附近找到那个女孩
You’ll find the girl at columbus circle…
殿下?
Your majesty?
你好吗
Hello.
你这小家伙…
You little…
-皮皮 -殿下 殿下 我求你
– pip! – sire! sire, please. I beg of you.
不要相信那小东西说的话
Don’t listen to that insane little vermin.
他可能吃到一些坏的坚果了
He’s probably eaten some bad nuts.
我们要杀了他 这是为他好
We should put him down for his own good.
纳萨尼尔 不要 让他说下去
Nathaniel, please. let him speak.
可是 殿下 他已经神经错乱了 会说一些…
But, sire! no. he’s delirious. he came to tell all sorts of…
继续说 皮皮
Go ahead, pip.
你想说些什么
What is it you want to say?
看着我 明白没有
You watch me. ok?
纳萨尼尔?
Nathaniel?
对的 纳萨尼尔…
Uh-huh. nathaniel…
-纳萨尼尔很乐意帮助我 -不不不
– nathaniel’s glad to have me near. – no, no, no.
我明白了
Oh, oh, oh! I know this.
-额… -吃苹果
– uh… – apple?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
这很好吃的
It’s good.
好吧
Oh, ok.
你感到离开我无法活下去
You feel you’d die without me here.
对的 很好
Yes. here we go. good.
我想说 我认为那确实不错
Well, I have to say, I really think that went well.
没有比那更合理的理由了
There’s no reason not to be reasonable.
好极了 我们可以解决周边的问题了
Great. we might be in the neighborhood of a settlement.
抱歉 我要去检查一下你们的车好了没没有
Excuse me. I’m gonna check on your cars for a second.
-对不起 -什么事
– sorry. – what? what?
她没有驾照 没有护照
She has no driver’s license. no passport.
我根本无从考证那是个什么地方
Can’t find this place she comes from.
-什么地方啊 -安达露西亚
– what place? – andalusia.
-安达勒西亚 -管它呢
– andalasia. – whatever.
我咨♥询♥了所有旅行社和航♥空♥公♥司♥
I’ve called every travel agent, every airline.
甚至不知道到底是个国家还是城市
I don’t know if it’s a country or a city.
-或许是个州 -我看是个幻想中的州
– it can’t be a state. – more like a state of mind.
她还告诉我 那是一个快乐的牧场
She told me it’s just beyond the meadows of joy
是个幸福的山谷 什么乱七八糟的
And the valley of contentment. what is that all about?
我的天哪 你的头发长得真可爱
Oh, my goodness. your hair is lovely.
-你真漂亮 -谢谢
– you’re beautiful. – well, thank you.
能够得到你芳心的男士肯定是个幸运儿
The man who holds your heart is a lucky fellow indeed.
-你要让他知道吗 -我想他心里早就明白了
– Are you try telling him that. – I’m certain he already knows.
-是在说我吗 -你就是”那位”吗
– excuse me? – are you him?
你真是太幸运了 看看她闪光的眼睛吧
You are very lucky. just look at the way her eyes sparkle.
-毫无疑问你们是恋人 -我来搞定
– it’s no wonder you’re in love. – I got it!
很抱歉 吉赛尔过来一下好吗
Excuse me. I’m sorry. giselle? please?
其实没你想得那么好 他们已经分手了
It’s not like that, all right? they’re not together anymore.
-我不太明白 -他们正在闹离婚
– I don’t understand. – they’re getting a divorce.
-彼此分开了 -分开?
– separating from each other. – separating?
-是的 -要多久啊
– yeah. – for how long?
-永远 -一直到永远?
– forever. – forever and ever?
小声点 是的
Shh. yes.
-哦 不 -你在干什么
– oh, no. – what are you doing?
-别哭 -你是在哭吗
– don’t cry. – are you crying?
-不是的 -我很抱歉 我忍♥不住了
– she’s not. – I’m sorry. I can’t help it.
-她真的在哭吗 -这真是太令人伤感了
– is she actually crying? – it’s just so sad.
你们这里到底在搞什么名堂
What kind of an operation are you running here?
这简直太不专业了
This is so unprofessional.
早上好 菲比 很高兴…
Good morning, phoebe. how are you? it’s good to…
要是你们想要耍我们就直说
If you guys are trying to manipulate us,
应该早点把这案子取消
You can throw this whole deal out.
这儿发生什么了 她是谁
What is going on here? who’s she?
一个朋友 不 其实只是个熟人而已
Uh, a friend. no, she’s an acquaintance, actually.
是你求我把这个案子给你做的 我现在看到的结果是什么
You begged me to put you on the case, and this is what I get for it?
客户们很不高兴
I walk in here and find everybody upset?
还看到一个女孩像唱戏一样地在哭
And some girl is crying like we’re on oprah.
我会处理好的 卡尔 没事的
I’ll take care of it. carl, it’s gonna be fine.
-你是怎么了 -我?
– what is wrong with you? – me?
就是你 唱的这出莫名其妙的伤感歌♥剧
Yes, you. this whole kumbaya, up with people routine.
-他们心里已经很伤心了 -他们当然很伤心啊
– those people are in real pain. – of course they’re in pain.
他们要永远地分离了
They’re separated forever.
结婚后却没个好的结果
Married one day and the next they’re not.
-这到底是个什么糟糕的地方 -这就是现实
– what sort of awful place is this? – it’s reality.
我觉得我还是更喜欢呆在andalasia
Well, I think I’d prefer to be in andalasia.
我也想去你们那儿看看 进电梯
I think I’d prefer that too. get in, please.
殿下 你看我们是不是应该分头找
I wonder if we might cover more ground separately, sire.
您独自行动 我跟这小家伙一起
Uh, you by yourself, and me with it.
这建议不错 纳萨尼尔
An inspired plan, nathaniel.
你觉得我应该上哪去找
Where do you suppose I should look?
你看 殿下 她在那儿
Look, sire! over there!
吉赛尔
Ah! giselle!
快跑过去啊 殿下 快点
Run to her, sire! hurry! not a moment to lose!
吉赛尔
giselle!
我想过要好好对你
I try to do the right thing, try to be nice.
你对我已经够好的了
Oh, you’ve been very nice to me.
我现在严肃地告诉你 吉赛尔
Severely punished for it. ok, look, giselle?
-我不能再帮你了 知道吗 -什么
– I can’t help you anymore. ok? – what?
这儿有些钱你拿着 赶紧找你的王子
Here’s some money. I want you to take it. call your prince.
让他来接你回去 管他是骑马来还是怎么来
Have him pick you up, bring his horse,whaterver.
老实说 你的事我应付不了
Because I honestly, I just can’t handle it.
– 罗伯特? -有话就说吧
– robert? – just go.
对不起
I’m so sorry.
当我一无所有时 是你给了我朋友般的温暖
You have been a very kind friend to me when I had none.
我不希望因为我给你带来麻烦或是不愉快 所以…
And I would never want to make you unhappy or cause you any trouble, so…
我决定走了
…i’ll go.
我衷心祝愿你幸福快乐
I wish you every happiness.
你的朋友真可爱
You have lovely friends.
你要给这些鸟喂食吗 一块钱一包
Would you like to feed the birds? just a dollar a bag.
当然
Certainly.
顺便问一下 你见过我的王子吗
By chance, have you seen my prince?
他刚刚在这儿
He was here.
-真的吗 -是的
– do you really think so? – oh, yes.
吉赛尔 你在干什么
giselle? what are you doing?
罗伯特 这是克莱拉
robert! this is clara.
她见过爱德华
– she saw edward. – oh.
他今天早上在公车上
He was on the bus this morning.
-还试图要杀了我 -太好了 太棒了 谢谢
– he tried to kill me! – great. wonderful. thank you.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章温德米尔儿童
下一篇文章美国黑帮
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!