你有男朋友吗
Do you have a boyfriend?
我们度过了一个愉快的周末
I had a very good first date over the weekend.
太好了 他怎么样
Oh,how nice! What’s he like?
-幽默 -风趣?
-Funny. -Funny?
我们的话题从来没听过
And we really never stopped talking.
就像我们认识很久一样
It was like we were old friends already.
当心 你的化学反应会灭了的
Be careful with that,’cause it could totally kill the chemistry.
不 不 是在好的一方面
No,no. In a good way.
真的 我是说 我们只调调情
Really. I mean,it was just… it was very flirtatious. I mean.
我的意思是 开始我并不喜欢他
I didn’t find him attractive at first,
你知道 他不是典型的帅哥
You know because he’s not handsome in the typical way.
不过 哦
But,um…
不过 现在我觉得他有点性感了
…I don’t know… now I find him kind of… sexy.
你好
Hi.
我看错日期了吗
Did I get the day wrong?
没有啊 怎么了
No. Why?
你穿的睡衣啊
Because you’re wearing pajamas?
星期天 刚吃完早午餐 这样比较舒服
It’s just brunch. It’s Sunday. I like to be comfortable.
-哦 很好 好吧 -进来吧
-Oh,good. Okay. -Come on in.
我带的酒
I got us that.
-我去弄点含羞草 -好的
-I’ll make us some mimosas. -Ok.
很好啊 谢谢
This is nice. Thank you.
你的包吗
You carry a purse?
不 是我女儿泰斯的
No,that’s my daughter Tess’s.
出奇的贵 不过是她十八岁生日送给她的
It was outrageously expensive,but it was her 18th birthday,so…
天哪 百吉饼
Oh,my God! Bagels!
我大爱面包
I love bread. I really love it.
你女儿怎么样
So,what’s she like? Your daughter.
她很老成 就像教科书里面讲的一样
She’s very sophisticated… as you can tell by the pocketbook.
教科书啊
“Pocketbook”.
她聪明 可爱 风趣 她要搬去纽约了
She’s smart,lovely and funny,and she’s moving to New York.
非常非常远
Very far away.
是很远
It is far.
她要去帕森斯大学念设计
She’s going to Parsons School of Design.
她让我很骄傲
I’m very proud of her.
肯定啊 要我也会
I bet. I would be.
不过我又不舍得让她走
But part of me thinks that I shouldn’t let her go.
她十八岁 这是个很好的机会
She’s 18 and this is a great opportunity for…
如果有什么事情发生的话
…but if something happens to her…
在纽约 我不会原谅自己的
…while she’s in New York,I will never forgive myself.
别提这个 我理解你的心情
Come on. But I know what you mean.
上大学这事
This whole going away to college thing.
我们就让他们离开 我们还不知道他们的情况
We just send them off? And not know where they are all the time?
而且
Aside from the fact that
我还不知道 我女儿走了我的生活会变怎样
I don’t know what my life will be like when she’s gone.
艾伦都不想让我们送她
And Ellen doesn’t want her dad and me to take her there.
她只想我们送她到机场
She wants us to take her to the airport here,
但是不能和她一起去
but don’t fly with her.
让她自己去还不如杀了我
That would kill me… just put her on the plane?
心碎 就是就来形容这种心情的吧
Heartbreaking. That’s the word for.
我们得培养点兴趣爱好
We’re going to have to develop hobbies. I think.
嗯 我想是吧
Yeah,I guess so.
我已经织毛衣这个兴趣了
Because I have already have one,’cause I knit.
所以 我的计划就是织毛衣度过我余生
So I’ll just spend the rest of my life knitting. That’s my plan.
说起来奇怪 因为 我也会织
That’s funny because…actually,I weave.
-织篮筐吗 -对啊 我在车♥库♥里织
-Like baskets? -Yeah,I do it in the garage.
-真的吗 -不
-Really! -No.
为什么会认为我会织东西啊
Why would you think I’d weave? I thought you were…
我没有… 你知道 我没有别的意思
I didn’t want… you know,I didn’t want to insult you.
你不会真是太好了
I’m kind of glad you don’t weave. I have to say.
我也是
Me,too.
我一直在想
You know,I’ve been picturing
没有她在的日子会是怎样的
what it’s going to be like for her not to be here.
虽然她只呆三四天 也是个巨大的改变啊
Even though she’s only here half the time,it’ll be very different.
我看到你丁丁了
Look. I can see your penis.
什么 我的天
What? My God!
你的睡衣太透了
Your pajama thing is a little bit open.
不好意思 糟糕 不好意思
I’m very sorry.Shit! I’m very sorry.
你觉得怎么样
What did you think?
我觉得你很健康
I think you are very healthy.
谢谢
Thank you.
换条裤子行吗
Go change your pants. Ok?
-马上就好 -好
-Be right back. -Ok.
你们怎么了 大概说一下就好 不要细节
What happened to you guys? Not the details,obviously,just general…
我们 非常不一样
We were… very different.
我们没有嘿♥咻♥过 不是我不想要
We never had sex. Not my choice.
而是她没有性趣
She just had no interest in it.
我敢肯定她外面有人了
And I’m pretty sure she had an affair.
太悲催了
Which was awful,
因为这说明她喜欢嘿♥咻♥的
because it meant that she did like sex,
只是不喜欢和我做♥爱♥
she just didn’t like it with me.
你是对的
You. Right.
她认为我的工作太愚蠢了
She thought my job was stupid.
我们互相指责对方不会养小孩
She thought I parented badly. I thought she parented badly.
你为什么在搞破坏
Why are you wrecking my backyard?
太多杂草了
You have a lot of weeds.
这很好啊
I thought this was all good.

No.
我们也没有嘿♥咻♥过 也不是他的问题
We never had sex,either. Not his choice.
我们是不同世界的人
We were pretty out of sync in that department.
跟艾伦在一起的时候我们也没有相同的频率
We were pretty out of sync with Ellen,too.
哦 天呀
Oh,my God…
整天为如何养育小孩争的你死我活
…fought all the time about how to parent.
你拔的不是杂草
That’s good grass you’re pulling up.
我放回去
I’ll put it back.
老天
Jesus.
你脚上
Got yourself a…
起泡了吗
…blister thing going on?
-是的 -是吗?
-Yeah.-Yep?
你觉得恶心吗
Are you grossed out?
没有
No.
你有 你害怕看我的脚吗
You are. Are you freaked out by my feet?
有一点
I have a little problem with feet.
那你有看过你自己的脚吗
Have you looked at your own feet?
自己的无所谓
I’m used to my feet.
好吧
Okay,well…
有什么典故?
What’s the deal?
跟我妈有点关系
It has to do with my mother.
她脚臭吗
She had feet?
她有双令人过目不忘的脚
She had spectacular feet.
洗耳恭听啊
Here we go.
青一块紫一块的
They were red and yellow and green
还有肿大
and purple and swollen with veins.
我懂了
I get it.
你不用穿上鞋啊
Don’t do that.
我必须穿啊 我从来没有修过指甲
I have to. I’ve never had a pedicure.
除非有毛病我从来不管它
I never saw the point until this actual moment.
你要创可贴吗
Would you like a Band-Aid?
那太好了
Please! That would be great.
再来个袋子包住我的脚吧
And maybe a bag for my foot.
别傻了
Stop it.
两个 拿两个好替换啊
Two bags. Two bags for the old bag.
我就知道不该告诉你的
I knew I shouldn’t have told you.
他们裸着的 对吧
They’re naked,right?
是的
Yeah.
你有被他们吸引吗
Are you ever attracted to them?
不会
No. I never.
他们肯定对你有兴趣
I’m sure they’re attracted to you.
这我就不清楚了 他们是来做按♥摩♥的
Well I don’t know. They’re getting massaged.
他们有挑逗你吗
Do they ever hit on you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!