我前妻也是
So did my ex-wife,
她把那些废物都装进可爱华丽贵重的盒子里
and she puts it in lovely,flowery and expensive boxes.
它们也有男性元素在里面啊
You should know,they have things in sort of manly designs there.
男性元素
Manly designs?
像棕皮肤的牛仔啊
Yeah,like browns,and little cowboy designs.
-牛仔啊 -对
-Little cowboys. -Yeah.
没有共同兴趣爱好的人
I mean,come on. It’s hard to live with somebody,
就很难相处啊 你不这样认为吗
don’t you think? People’s habits are…
好吧 我喜欢鳄梨沙拉
Okay,listen to this. I like guacamole.
可是我讨厌那里面的洋葱 所以我会拿块薯片
But I don’t like the onions in guacamole,so I take a chip…
搅拌它
…and swirl it around and separate
把洋葱拿出来
the onions from the guacamole…
我就能吃了 她看不惯
…so I can eat guacamole. Now,that drove her bananas.
这没什么问题啊
It sounds pretty harmless.
我也这样认为 不过她还是不爽
I thought so,but by the end of our marriage,it made her gag.
有点小题大做喔
That’s not nice.
你的手
You have…
蛮好看的
…lovely hands.
我以为按♥摩♥师的手都很大
I thought,as a masseuse,you’d have big,
很粗糙 但是你的很好
muscular hands,but they’re very lovely.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的手也不错啊 真的
You have nice hands,too. Actually.
谢谢
Thank you.
跟船桨差不多
Kind of like paddles.
他们是不是把声音开大了
Did they just turn the music louder?
没有啊 你年纪大了
No,I think you just got older.
不好意思 可以把声音关小一点吗
Excuse me! Do you mind turning down the music a little?
我老了
I’m old.
抱歉 不行
No,I’m sorry.
你对我的年纪抱歉还是调低声音
No,you’re sorry I’m old or that you won’t turn the music down?
女士 我没有权利去调
I’m not allowed to change it,ma’am.
他真是友善
He’s so nice!
我和年轻人代沟太大了
I find I don’t like younger people.
什么
Eh?
不好意思 选错了餐厅
I’m sorry,I picked the wrong restaurant.
我很高兴啊 东西很好吃
I’m having a great time. This is delicious.
我听不清你在说什么 不过
I mean. I can’t hear what you’re saying,but…
所以你才很开心吧
That’s probably why you’re having a great time.
这是西红柿吗
What is this,tomatoes?
你开玩笑吗 这是西瓜啦
Tomatoes? It’s watermelon.
旁边是油炸面包
That’s croutons next to it.
你故意的吗
Doesn’t that defeat the purpose?
这是脱脂酸奶 不是冰淇淋 要加点东西上去
It’s nonfat yogurt,not ice cream. You can put little stuff on it.
看起来不错
That looks good,man.
怎么了
What? What?
他们在试吃吗
People tasting?
相信你自己 直接选东西
Take a chance. Put something in your bowl.
又不是买♥♥♥房♥♥子
You’re not buying a house.
他快乐就好啊
He’s happy.
明白 把碗给我
I know. Give me this.
这么多种口味 他们都要试试
They have to test the flavors,there’s so many millions of them.
非常莓果冰糕
Very Berry Sorbet,and…
这是我女儿
This is my daughter.
天哪 她好漂亮 你太有福气了
Wowie kazowie! She’s stunning! Lucky you.
谢天谢地 她像她妈妈
She looks like her mother,thank God.
这是我女儿
Here’s mine.
这张
Right there.
她很漂亮
She’s beautiful.
-你带钱了吗 -哦
-You got any money? -Oh
我开玩笑呢
I’m kidding.
吓到我了
Oh,my God.
今天玩得很开心 相当的开心
I had such a good time. That was really fun.
我也觉得
I thought so,too.
我还没准备好
I’m not sure.
好的
Okay.
我想说
I mean…
我的意思是 或许
…I mean,maybe.
不 我可以理解
No. I understand.
就是 我也不知道
It’s just… I’m not sure.
我了解 我不聋
I get it. I’m not deaf.
我确实有点聋
I’m a little deaf in…
谢谢
Thank you very much.
我喜欢摸你的手
I like your paddles.
我喜欢你的臀部
I like your ass.
天啊
My God.
谢谢
Well,thank you.
-晚安 -晚安
-Good night. -Good night.
好啊
Hi!
-好 -好
-Hi. -Hi.
怎么样
How was it?
-不错 -很好
-Fine.-Good.
我想说如果他马上另寻新欢
I mean,if he immediately hooks up with someone else,
我就傻♥逼♥了
I’ll feel like an idiot.
那就不要和他上♥床♥
So don’t do it.
你们在聊什么呢
What are you talking about?
没什么
Nothing.
我不知道要不要和克里斯上♥床♥
I can’t decide if I should sleep with Chris or not.
我不想后悔莫及
I don’t want to do something I’ll regret…
但是我又很喜欢他 所以很纠结啊
…but I also happen really like him,so I don’t know what to do.
你还是处♥女♥吗
And you’re a virgin?
-是 -别回答
-Yeah. -Don’t answer that!
你不能害怕犯错误
Ok. Here’s what I say. You can’t live in fear of making a mistake.
就做就去做
If you want to do it,just do it.
-妈妈 -干吗
-Mom. -What?
别多管闲事
Stay out of it.
艾伦 是她问我的
Ellen,honey,she just asked me.
有吗
She did?
对 克洛伊 没有吗
Right,Chloe? No?
我的错
My bad.
我闭嘴
Quiet.
艾伦 我忘了问你
Ellen,I forgot to ask…
麦迪·普赖斯怎么了
…what happened to Maddy Price?
哦 天啊 那天她太无礼了
Oh my god. She was so rude to me the other day!
她和赛奇·伯杰 布伦登·韦斯搞三人行
She had a threesome with Sage Berger and Brendon Weiss…
她以为她是泰勒·莫姆森
She thinks she’s Taylor Momsen.
别告诉我妈妈
Don’t tell my mom!
她总是给我惊喜 你从来不会
She can tell me stuff. You never do.
等等 他们3P吗
Wait a minute. They had a threesome?
妈妈 别说了
Forget it,Mom.
现在都怎么了
What is happening?
现在他们都这样干吗
Is everybody doing it?
妈妈 住嘴
Mom,shut up!
出来吧
Come out!
你太美了
You look beautiful!
看看你们俩
Look at you two guy.
拜托
Come on!
妈妈 我才不要和你买♥♥一样的裙子
We’re not buying the same dress,Mom!
我们又不会一起穿
We won’t wear it at the same time.
可是你穿着不好看啊
But you look stupid.
我觉得不错
I think I look good.
太傻了
You’re so lumpy!
要是我能穿我也穿了
I’d wear that if I could.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不会穿的 妈妈 你跟疯子一样
No,you wouldn’t. Mom,you look crazy.
克洛伊 我也很迷人的啊
You are not the only attractive girl in this family,Chloe.
你为什么不能穿着像艾伦的妈妈 她多正常
Why can’t you dress like Ellen’s mom? She looks normal.
你和那个严肃的男人怎么样了
So what happened with not-so-funny guy?
没下文了
It didn’t work out.
-太遗憾了 -真的没事
-Oh. -No,it’s fine. Really
你呢
What about you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!